The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
homebrew420

homebrew420

Just a few days now bud, some gems in there for sure....
You grew the BLack Rose eh? missed that one. COuld you tell me the differences you observed with the BR vs the DPD? I thought they sort of stemmed from the same lineage.

Thanks buddy

JAWS

JAWS

Just a few days now bud, some gems in there for sure....
You grew the BLack Rose eh? missed that one. COuld you tell me the differences you observed with the BR vs the DPD? I thought they sort of stemmed from the same lineage.

Thanks buddy

first off AWESOME BROTHER!!. THANK YOU.

ok well i have grown the BR but it was not a fun outing for me at all but i did manage to get a couple pieces made before i dumped the cut. she needs some cal early and often while in veg and i did not know this nor did i figure it out in time, but i did get some BR IBL/f-10 seeds from a friend a while back so she is back with me for-sure.

i see the BR in the same light i see the DPD only as a breeding block and mainly only for her genetic color with some yield pushing coming in second

i can't even remember what the rose was made up of to be honest.

both strains hold great purple genetics which is what i like most from the two strains, the dpd being the better producer and for my taste the better finished product.

here are a few pics of the BR when i had her last, you can clearly see the cal def big time.

ALIEN ROSE 1
ALIEN ROSE 2
ALIEN ROSE 3

i know what her deal is now so the next time we meet i will have her number and will do a much much better job.

sorry don't have any pics of the dpd those must have been on the desk top cpu i had that took a shite on me a while back.

i don't think iv'e ever ran a none seeded rose so ya umm may be that would bring her status up a bit in my eyes if i were to run her again un screwed with.

very excited homie:woot:

sixstring

sixstring

Br= black russian x shiva skunk (purp pheno)
im with you jaws,she's only good for breeding colors and maybe adding some bulk to other plants.i ran her every which way but loose and that bitch is weak in the potency dept lmao.but i have used her in a few crosses and im happy with my results so far :)

JAWS

JAWS

Br= black russian x shiva skunk (purp pheno)
im with you jaws,she's only good for breeding colors and maybe adding some bulk to other plants.i ran her every which way but loose and that bitch is weak in the potency dept lmao.but i have used her in a few crosses and im happy with my results so far :)

ahh cool thanks for the refresh info on the strain, need to get that in my master list for-sure.

yup i think i only made the one piece with her, umm the master said i have/made f9 br but i don't see anything that was made using br pollen so it was so unimpressive at the time i did not even use any on other females.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

couple more shots of the CHEM SODA f1 cut holding the last round of CHEM SODA OG f1 #1 seeds.

X fpog f2 12
X fpog f2 13
X fpog f2 14

this strain was going to be the next one to drop from me but i think i'm going to still go with the HESSIAN f1 and i can kill make two needed strains at one time, some f2 hessian and a much needed and wanted DECAPITATION BX1.

again the fpog f2 pollen is now gone so there will be no more of these made any time soon, nor will there be any more chem soda og f1 #2's made ether.

peace:snaphappy::woot:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh and high yield important!!! don't jump gun yet ..getting big mama camera out for more pics..I can post where ever your little shark heart desires also ..

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

thank you my friend those are the kinds of pics i'm talking about!!.

ok so i see some nanners are you getting those on all the plants or just this or that one?, how late in flower did you first start seeing those.

plants/buds look great but the nanners could be a problem for me.

thank you;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Late. She threw a few. There's a seed Had all 4 alien cookies herm early on. Tossed but got the whole room. They were someone else's cookie seeds not alien. F1. Though from original really bummed. On them. Believe it's time to get a tent. Let big room run for sure genetics Going to go from veg to bloom same room trees. Next run.

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Late. She threw a few. There's a seed Had all 4 alien cookies herm early on. Tossed but got the whole room. They were someone else's cookie seeds not alien. F1. Though from original really bummed. On them. Believe it's time to get a tent. Let big room run for sure genetics Going to go from veg to bloom same room trees. Next run.

There's a seed Had all 4 alien cookies herm early on

what does that^^^^^ mean??.

They were someone else's cookie seeds not alien

who's cookies^^^^^ who's were they??.

OBS is the only other person i know who released something called ALIEN COOKIES, shitty thing to do but what ya going to do shit happens.

glad to hear the nanners were on the late side, fill a bit better.

peace:writing:

JAWS

JAWS

ok so some new i was having a couple issues and losing my ph meter for almost two weeks did some damage.

one raspberry kush cut was lost not thrown away just chopped early.
one trainwreck chopped and throw into the scrap pile for hash making.
5x5 ^^ loses.

one trainwreck chopped thrown into the hash making pile, this also ended the BOX CAR URKLE strain.
one gsc bx/f2 chopped thrown into the hash making pile, this will prolong the next round of gsc bx1/f3 seeds being made.
4x4^^loses.

hopefully that's all i will lose for this round.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

ok so some new i was having a couple issues and losing my ph meter for almost two weeks did some damage.

one raspberry kush cut was lost not thrown away just chopped early.
one trainwreck chopped and throw into the scrap pile for hash making.
5x5 ^^ loses.

one trainwreck chopped thrown into the hash making pile, this also ended the BOX CAR URKLE strain.
one gsc bx/f2 chopped thrown into the hash making pile, this will prolong the next round of gsc bx1/f3 seeds being made.
4x4^^loses.

hopefully that's all i will lose for this round.

That sucks man, keep on that calibration game! every week.

JAWS

JAWS

That sucks man, keep on that calibration game! every week.

hahah ya bro but its not so much a calibration issue more so the lack of a ph meter for the last two weeks, ph fluc no doubt but brought on by lack of meter not bad calibration.

the lose sucks but it's not a dead project type deal just a delay in those pieces, i have cuts of all three lost in the closet and have plenty of pollen on hand and as of Saturday i now have a new meter so were good to go once again.

humm well the lose of the raspberry kush plant did hurt a bit because i'm done with that strain and that plant was one of the last four i'll ever run so ya that lose sucked.

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES #9 F1

DAY 48 of flower
X fpog f2 35
X fpog f2 36
X fpog f2 37
X fpog f2 38
X fpog f2 39

this is her final showing in my LAB so were saying good by to this piece in this run, but she is leaving us with some seeds in her basket.

she is holding the ALIEN PEBBLE OG f1 batch #2.

this girls has been really fun to grow and work and smoke of course, umm she is not being dumped i like to think of it as a plant retiring.

my ALIEN COOKIES #7 F1 is not far behind her sister in retirement but she still has a job or two to do before her number is up.

thank you:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom