The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
215 User

215 User

So glad I got these in the rotation in July!

FPOG F2 @ 55 days

FPOG F2 cu  55 days 1

FPOG F2  55 days 1

FPOG F2 2  55 days 1

10-12 more days ...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The stories will be told I can see it all so HAZE E
A bunch of old growers sitting by the fire a few feet away the 100 acre field of Jaws gear growing.
Old guy sayin
"I remember when it was hard to get just 10 seeds, now 10,000 .....
Yep life was much harder back in them days of Bud prohibition
not like it is today" . . .. . .
If it weren't fer them breeders like @JAWS, @Medusa, @logic and @loompa who knows where we would be.

I want to be one of them lucky ones to say I saw it.... I was here, when the Change happened and History was made...
when the Ocean shark and the Land-race collided into a Super breed of Jaws Gear. . . .

Its great fun being the FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

couple shots of the crowns on the banana pie.

day 51 of flower and will begin flush next week.
1 47
1 48
1 49

there was some damage after going to weeks with out my ph meter but all in all they still look decent, some slight leaf ugly~ness but other then that i'm happy.

these girl grows fast and strong and i have underfeed her in this round so next round i'll be more inclined to give it to her earlier and she seems to need cal so i will hit her a bit more with the cali nitrate.

ok so ya:)

where did all the smiles go, i only have 12 now.

M

milo_xxx

couple more shots of the CHEM SODA f1 cut holding the last round of CHEM SODA OG f1 #1 seeds.

View attachment 450883 View attachment 450884 View attachment 450885

this strain was going to be the next one to drop from me but i think i'm going to still go with the HESSIAN f1 and i can kill make two needed strains at one time, some f2 hessian and a much needed and wanted DECAPITATION BX1.

again the fpog f2 pollen is now gone so there will be no more of these made any time soon, nor will there be any more chem soda og f1 #2's made ether.

peace:snaphappy::woot:
yes! put me down for those!
been wanting to try some decap.. And the Hessian sounds fantastic!
Keep up the good work!
oh yes,
where/when can I get some chemsoda?? :D

JAWS

JAWS

yes! put me down for those!
been wanting to try some decap.. And the Hessian sounds fantastic!
Keep up the good work!
oh yes,
where/when can I get some chemsoda?? :D

ya i have a filling those are going to be pretty damn good for-sure, will be dropping about 15 of them in the next seed drop. thinking i will make the DECAPITATION BX using the hessian.

thank you;)

M

milo_xxx

not going to get into them to much until its time to decide, but for interest i have these.

super skunk {1990}
super skunk f2{1987}
super skunk {fem's}

and many super skunk hybrids as well as several MASS super skunk pieces and hybrids.

lots to look through for-sure.

thanks for the interest.

peace:)

I dream of skunks.

sometimes I find myself inhaling slowly, eyes closed, at even a whiff of a skunk.
makes my mouth water.

I have been waiting for someone to do a project like this for quite awhile.
been considering taking up the undertaking myself... Just haven't found the proper genetics to work with... That's not to say I haven't tried. :D
(do it, do it, do it)

H

happy b

Hey jaws iv just joined the farm today so please excuse any questions that may seem silly.those bannana pie sound supreme.iv always fancied gdp and the banana kush but never had the chance.also bursting to try something with the raspberry kush.wher would i be able to get a hold of your gear?in particular the bannana pie?

JAWS

JAWS

you would thing as long as iv'e been growing i'd know what to use to get the full resin content from any strain, but at lass i don't. this is a very resiny strain and some times i kill in that department with this strain and some grows i don't, it looks like this is going to be a don't with this plant. here in a bit i'll see if the other two are putting on the resin.

the closer i get to harvest the more i'm starting to fill bad about dropping this strain pheno, she is such a nice piece!!.

peace:)

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Yeah the stem color is very unique & it could be a harder to find pheno in the batches you created from the parental stock OR she's just an anomaly & is special ;)
Either way, she's getting the second run for a better try & I'll bet she's gonna impress :)

JAWS

JAWS

Yeah the stem color is very unique & it could be a harder to find pheno in the batches you created from the parental stock OR she's just an anomaly & is special ;)
Either way, she's getting the second run for a better try & I'll bet she's gonna impress :)

ya odd indeed but if it's not a def then it could be cool to have around i'm sure, we shall see if it's a trait or not when ya get the clone up and going good.

thank you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom