The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

ok so were at 69 days today and i think i will cut down the BANANA PIE seeded plant in the morning, a full 70 days and i should get a really decent mature seed count.

seeds are looking colored and ready.
5 banana pie 13

some shots of the buds from the non seeded plant.
Banana pie 7
Banana pie 8
Banana pie 9
Banana pie 10

this strain is a true qp plant after drying, i did not have her close to on point and i'm looking at probably better then two.

been in a jar for a day and already getting a killer in your face smell, kind of coffee{ish} really interested smell profile for-sure.

some scrap so far from this harvest
Hash trim 1
Hash trim 2

this will all go towards my next run of hash or perhaps an oil run, also still have 6 plants to deseed and all deseeded bud will go int this pile as well.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

couple more shots of the alien cookies f1 #9 her finally run in my spot for a while, this is the seeded plant bud shots.

Alien cookie 9 12
Alien cookie 9 13
Alien cookie 9 14

about an oz and a 1/2 of deseeded bud scrap
PICT3861
PICT3862
PICT3863

i think i'm going to save this batch and all that i get from the banana pie deseeding and use it in my oil making and not the water hash process.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Have a few Chem Soda's in Veg Row. I think they are fems but not sure. I also got a few of your Trainwreck fems going also. Funny you mentioned the Insane Jane, was just looking at the Insane Strawberry Jane. Probably have to put them on December's cracking. Like the sounds of Insane Jane, and will have to give her a shot. Funk on

JAWS

JAWS

Have a few Chem Soda's in Veg Row. I think they are fems but not sure. I also got a few of your Trainwreck fems going also. Funny you mentioned the Insane Jane, was just looking at the Insane Strawberry Jane. Probably have to put them on December's cracking. Like the sounds of Insane Jane, and will have to give her a shot. Funk on

humm who made those INSANE STRAWBERRY JANES??, i know i made an insane strawberry diesel may be that's what your referring to?.

got my last IJ on the move as we speak had a slow start with some issues but i think were getting things back in shape, i seem to be running out of room in the 4x4 which tells me were getting some new growth so ya going to get a look at them this round. will be making some f2's because i sure do not want to lose this strain she's a really good one.

JAWS

JAWS

jar of alien cookies #9

Alien cookie 9 15
Alien cookie 9 16
Alien cookie 9 17

going to smoke on this batch very slowly seeing its the last time i will have her for a very long time, this is/was the f1 #9 cut to get her again i'd need to pop some original alien cookies f1 seeds which i'm not interested in doing any time soon. could i find this pheno in a pack of alien cookies f2 #9 ya most likely.

had a devastating harvest this round but it has allowed me to really focus on the drying and curing process and i think i'm learning some great things.

here are a few shots of the BANANA PIE with a perfect dry and it's curing just awesomely, were at the firm marshmellow stage where you can give a little pinch and the bud flufs right back up. the smell is a bit strange not what i was expecting but were still curing so i bet its going to change over the next week or so. right now believe it or not this cherry pie-banana kush piece is throwing off heavy COFFEE notes with something else on the back end, you get two different smells from her right now. the smell i can put my finger on is the one you get when you directly smell her and the coffee profile hits you as you pull your face back away from the buds.

BANANA PIE F1
Banana pie 11
Banana pie 12
Banana pie 13
Banana pie 14
Banana pie 15
Banana pie 16
Banana pie 17

really beautiful buds here for-sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.