JAWS

i think like 23 days today 24 may be.

PURPLE ALICE f1

PICT0051
PICT0052
PICT0053
PICT0054
PICT0055

looking good so far, much much much much better then this time last time for-sure.

peace:)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@BakedReality :)

6 BLOODLINES getting wet!!.
View attachment 483259
looking for a killer coffee phenol, i'll work look for others later. the coffee is what i'm after this round. may be next round i'll try a few BUBBA'S COFFEE.

peace;)

Hell Yeah! Can't wait to see them...That Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 has been adding nice size to everything...

Much Respect!

JAWS

JAWS

ok so by the day's end i'll need to decide what males to pitch and which ones to keep, i think i have the answer already but will give it a bit more thought.

TWITTER OG X 2
HESSIAN X 1
FORUM COOKIE X 1
LEMON SOUR OG X 2
BLUEBERRY OG x TRE STARDAWG X 2
ANTI MATTER X 2

so i have three chambers that i can house two plants of the same strain in and i can manage a single 4th strain.

HESSIAN----definitely keep---+1
ANTI MATTER----definitely keep---+1, will be using to make my WRECK BX1
LEMON SOUR OG---definitely keep---+2, because i think it's sister and this combo is going to be pretty awesome

the FORUM COOKIE male will be killed, i already have some FORUM COOKIE pollen but this one has a really killer smell but i can do with out.

so i have one chamber left and it's going to be TWITTER OG or BB OG * TRE STARDAWG.

leaning towards the TWITTER soly because i have not seen it around any where so may be it's a sleeper?.

humm;)

JAWS

JAWS

I will take the BB OG x Tre Stardawg....lol

Sure you have lots of Blue's in your stash...

blue this and blue that for-sure, this one i have smells like blueberries or at least what i think a blueberry strain would smell like. only kept him for that reason but ya not sure he will get kept. started to many seed strain so i can't keep a male from them all, sad but one can only work with the space he or she has.

thanks bro;)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Blueberry's...

Blueberry I think is a great medicinal plant...highly misunderstood in my opinion...and tends to be a finicky grower which turns people off also...people tend to go for the pretty...easy growing plants...but IMO if you find the right plant to cross to it...it could be all that everyone looks for in a Blueberry...

I started a thread about the search for blues...

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

ok so by the day's end i'll need to decide what males to pitch and which ones to keep, i think i have the answer already but will give it a bit more thought.

TWITTER OG X 2
HESSIAN X 1
FORUM COOKIE X 1
LEMON SOUR OG X 2
BLUEBERRY OG x TRE STARDAWG X 2
ANTI MATTER X 2

so i have three chambers that i can house two plants of the same strain in and i can manage a single 4th strain.

HESSIAN----definitely keep---+1
ANTI MATTER----definitely keep---+1, will be using to make my WRECK BX1
LEMON SOUR OG---definitely keep---+2, because i think it's sister and this combo is going to be pretty awesome

the FORUM COOKIE male will be killed, i already have some FORUM COOKIE pollen but this one has a really killer smell but i can do with out.

so i have one chamber left and it's going to be TWITTER OG or BB OG * TRE STARDAWG.

leaning towards the TWITTER soly because i have not seen it around any where so may be it's a sleeper?.

humm;)
hahahaha god dang bro u got strains i never heard of nice work, everywhere i go i hear peeps talking about the stardawg i even grab 3 cross with it in there, it should be nice but idk im thinking its jj from topdawg, never had a chance to run his gear i hope its kill

JAWS

JAWS

Blueberry's...

Blueberry I think is a great medicinal plant...highly misunderstood in my opinion...and tends to be a finicky grower which turns people off also...people tend to go for the pretty...easy growing plants...but IMO if you find the right plant to cross to it...it could be all that everyone looks for in a Blueberry...

I started a thread about the search for blues...

ok so your looking for strickly blueberry and/or f1 blueberry hybrid pieces correct??.

humm:)

JAWS

JAWS

hahahaha god dang bro u got strains i never heard of nice work, everywhere i go i hear peeps talking about the stardawg i even grab 3 cross with it in there, it should be nice but idk im thinking its jj from topdawg, never had a chance to run his gear i hope its kill

well 4 of those are mine so that's most likely why youv'e never heard of them before, no one has my hessian!!.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yes...

Honestly I am that guy...who kinda prefers F1's...when I am looking thru stuff...

...but Yeah! I am looking for Blueberry Hybrids...

Just got a bunch of Blue crosses...Like...

Blue Trainwreck
DJ BB F2's
DJ BB F3's

and some other's that I will be checking out...but started some of the older Eskobar's Blueberry Project 1,2,3...only had 1 each of the 2 and 3 make it out the gate tho...

and have 2 BB x GSC from Divine going...

JAWS

JAWS

Yes...

Honestly I am that guy...who kinda prefers F1's...when I am looking thru stuff...

...but Yeah! I am looking for Blueberry Hybrids...

Just got a bunch of Blue crosses...Like...

Blue Trainwreck
DJ BB F2's
DJ BB F3's

and some other's that I will be checking out...but started some of the older Eskobar's Blueberry Project 1,2,3...only had 1 each of the 2 and 3 make it out the gate tho...

and have 2 BB x GSC from Divine going...

100% understood my brother!!

JAWS

JAWS

yeah ok i remember the forium cookies, im going to pop sum lastrites next week, i been trying to get the banana for so long and the cherry matter is sick also will you be stocking that up soon if you do is it possible to let us know big props, ttyl

i did not make any FORUM COOKIES i made and am running some FORUM COOKIE f1!!.

if ya got some LAST RITES good on you those are pretty good ppl just pushed those to the back of there pile i guess, have not really seen any one grow them i thought they were quite good.

banana are on hold again and there will not be any more BLACK CHERRY MATTER seeds, i no longer have that cut so there gone for good.

the place your talking about i have no idea whats going on there so i can not say.

peace;)

bigworm6969

bigworm6969

i was thinking alien cookies but that was girl scout cookies forum cut that was used my bad, and damn i wanted somethink with black cherry soda in it i ran aop and plushberry and loved both of them and now there discountinued i would drive across country for that cut haha i plan on hitting up one of the cups this year

JAWS

JAWS

i was thinking alien cookies but that was girl scout cookies forum cut that was used my bad, and damn i wanted somethink with black cherry soda in it i ran aop and plushberry and loved both of them and now there discountinued i would drive across country for that cut haha i plan on hitting up one of the cups this year

if you got some ALIEN COOKIES then your holding some real fine pieces no doubt!!. do you have the straight f2 or did you get the PHENOL F2's?. ether way there are winners in all of them.

made MANY BLACK CHERRY SODA hybrid pieces before she was let go of.

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom