Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

PURPLE ALICE F1

day 25
PICT0057
PICT0058
PICT0059

had some understanding as to whats going on with this plant this morning as i was feeding her, pretty busy right now but i'll be back later to explain what i'm talking about. i believe it's the key as to why i can not put my finger on this strain.

peace;)

P.S. just look at those side branches starting to fill, those are going to be all bud!!.

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the thing is iv'e had my head up my own ass YET AGAIN i think the reason i'm not seeing what i think i should be seeing from this plant is because IT'S NOT THERE.

WHY because this phenol is not a DPD nor is it a BAN leaner this phenol is leaning towards the fathers side of the gene pool and more so to the INSANE JANE side of things which is why she's looking so bad ass right now.

no real dpd looks no real banana kush odor but stacking like a champ and bringing the big time trich, those things are the JANE for-sure.

now i know what i'm looking at and i'm very happy to have her in play in house for-sure, got three cut's of her already well rooted and moving along. this is going to be INSANE in a few more weeks.

stoked:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Them ChemSoda OG's are the Tip of the Shark Fin Bro Thank you for making the fire.
2 10 2015 UD 14Night

2 10 2015 UD 17Night

Just wanted ya to see um tonight,
I will post full pics Wen in my thread J-man I was just excited to see how big the buds are getting and the glassy greasy look the #2's have Great work Jaws...
Peace FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Damn brother, it's nice to see the work you did with chem soda. :D Keep up the good work man.

yes sir brother i love the CHEM SODA i told you i was going to be keeping this girl for a long ass time, she's one of my main pieces and i just can't grow with out her in the mix. i thank you constantly for allowing me to have her in the first place. yes iv'e made many hybrid pieces with her some decent ones some good ones and some killers, wish you guys had made more of those back then.

i will continue to work her with love for-sure.

many many thanks brother;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom