• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck with them White S1's bro! My girl is a frosty ass bitch. I wish the same 2 ur ladies. Blessed be thy beans! Lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

KINGER
ya man been wanting to get to some WHITE & HYBRIDS so ya this one should be a good one..

RIVAL
thank you my friend but dont really need any luck i just need to pay attention to WTF im doing and stay ontop of things this time...

umm dont look like these HUMBOLDTS are going to pop so as back up i just dropped a few BANANA KUSH F8 so those will be worked once again and this time i'll do my best to get a shit load BANANA seeds.....
respect friends:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking

CHEM SODA

CHEM SODA 1

CHEM SODA 2

WHITE S1

WHITE S1

WHITEFIRE
WHITEFIRE

were going now!!!
peace:talking

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Let's get this grow party started! Keep up the hard work, Jaws. I'm excited to see what u find in them beans.

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Hell yeah bro!! Can't wait to see what you do with those Chem Soda's, WiFi's, and White's. Your off to a great start so far!! I don't know how you stay motivated to water all those individual plants, man. I get burnt out on watering and transplanting whenever I start lots of seeds like that. Smoke breaks and getting side tracked on the internet (especially the farm) don't help me to get it done either, lol. Props brother.

How are gonzo's LD50's doing? That cross sounds like something I would enjoy a lot!!

kinger

kinger

We have LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to see what you do with these girls :) :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello FREINDS:talking

RIVAL
yes indeed im back in the saddle and it fills damn good to get a fresh start with some long wanted to grow GENETICS....

WEST
hey brother thank you much for the CHEM SODA i was in love/lust for her the very second i seen her and im so lucky to have gottan these in-hand to grow in my garden, i dont have a job at this time so all i have is my garden to keep me busy....i see it as a job twice a week and the rest of the time its just for fun!!!!

i hope you dont mind but seeing i only have 6 im going to need to make some fresh beans from this one if i get a good looking male?....

on the LD 50 there still going i dropped 5 and three are open just not ready for the soil just yet, and the other two are working on it....

KINGER
hey brother nice to see you stop by!!

i was checking out your GSC up-date and man she looks good im still a bit bummed about having to pitch mine because damn she was starting to look awesome.....i had a line on the real cut but after two months of waiting the dude just quit replying to my PM so i said fuck it, so now im on the trail of some hopefully WICKED ASS WHITES...
respect friends:talking

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
What up Jaws...I knew you wouldn't be down for long...way to keep your head up and keep pushing along bro. I can't wait to see what you do with those Chem Sodas...sounds like an interesting cross for sure...have a few myself but don't know when I will get to popping them? I guess I will just watch you do your thing with them for now...Keep it green brotha.

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Killer line up jaws!! You might have to try a few extra of those ld50's, had to pull early. 40/50 popped for the germ test. Sprouts are looking good so far, can't wait to see you work your magic

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

HIGHER
hey brother ya im rocking with the C-SODA and have been given the green light to work them so ya you know im going to do something for-sure!!

GONZO
hello brother no need to start any more at this time i dropped 5 and 5 poped and we have 5 above soil we going my brother, here before to long i'll get some pics up but right now there just 2inches just a stem and some seed leaves..
respect:talking

homebrew420

homebrew420

Sound wonderful Jaws. Can't wait to see what you do with those.

Peace

G

gooey

dannng 50 pages, thats to bad brother jaws i know you were trying to document your breeding in here...hope ya keep sharing..stay up

JAWS

JAWS

hello GOOEY:)
well it would not have been so bad if i had lost the first 50 and left the last 40...

and why am i listed as a new farmer been here sence 2008....

G

gooey

yeah i hear ya, still some glitches they are workin out but it is a nice new site for sure...peace brother, cant wait to try some of those sexy new packs with a pretty shark on em peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Welcome back, Jaws! It's almost time to pop more beans over here at the Funk Lab. I'm thinking about them Insane Jane and more Strawberry D. I need to find a stout male for breeding. The Super Sour Skunk, I thought was male is a girl! Took hella long to show it's sex. How's them White Fire and White S1 babies doin? My White S1 yielded 3 oz! Super fukn fire. Hope all is well in the Shark Tank. Lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:D
ya man it took me a day or so to figure out WTH was going on and how to get back in, but im here sooo..

the WHITE & WHITEFIRE are doing good but not growing as fast as i would like but they will get going im sure, i over ferted my WRECK but i got her back to looking good and she looks better day by day...

going to get a few pics up pretty soon so stay tuned..
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:)
ok so im very very excited to say as of this morning i have a READ DEAL ECSD ive been working on her for a couple weeks now she had a very hard start in life but i do belive i have her looking way better and is now on her way...

these 4 pics are different stages but you can see the improvement, noe she is still small but she has nice new GREEN GROWTH soo yaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
She's looking much happier and healthier in your care. Hope things are good with you and yours

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:)
well my friend i wish i could say yes to your Question but i cant i lost several, how ever i did manage to save the CHERRY PIE {i think} and the SOUR DIESEL IBL umm the ones lost were..

GSC
BUBBA KUSH
Chemdog 91
ORIGINAL DIESEL
ECSD * BUBBA KUSH
BROLICK
THE WHITE

um ya i know those were some really good ones but i did what i could for them but at the end of the day i was just unable to save them..
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom