• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA

man i love that inlarge button, may need to scale the pic down just a tad though..
peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL;)
hey brother you snuk in on mw while i was posting, thanks for the cool vibes and im doing good my brother....things have been tough for me sence like DEC1 but im turning a corner now i think so ya im good...
respect bro;)

JAWS

JAWS

BANANA KUSH F9

hoping to really get a fill for this SWEET HART this round and yes i'll be making some F-10 if i get a good male...
peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello SG:)
well actualy im one gen off on those i had F7 and made F8 so im now going to be making F9 and there very nice this run i will be paying EXTRA ATTENTION to them, lass time out i had a bad case of bud rot do to not enough AIRFLOW but this time im better prepared and will not let it happen again...

also will be taking extra care in knowing what the MALE i use smells like umm because out of all the Question ive been ask about the BANANA KUSH thats the one iget most ask so this time I WILL HAVE AN ANSWER..
respect:D

P.S. wicked list of good you have my friend!!!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Jaws your like Terminator.... Unstoppable! Just keep killing it homie!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, homie! Im about to pop some Jaws gear 2day. Maybe, Chemberry F3 and Insane Jane!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)

STANG
yup going to get some of those made before to long my friend, im also going to make some WHITE BANANA KUSH #2 & #3...

SURF
yes sir my brother i do try and sometimes i hit the ditch but with grest friends like your self im not there long...

GG
ahh very cool im always looking for good spots to pull some nice WHITE SHARK pics from, im going to be useing those on my new labels.....

RIVAL
thats great news brother and as always i like straight forward opinions on what my GENETICS do or dont do for you and any one who tries them....

ok so SURF & RIVAL how are you guys getting saying under your names?....im looking but cant seem to fund the spot to work from, i knew on the last site but not this one...
respect to all:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I haven't changed mine. I don't have the premium membership yet. I been just posting up and it changes my Farmer status.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

CHEM SODA...sounds like a nice one!! Whats the flavor like on it??

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)

RIVAL
ok brother i got ya..

ZONK
i cant say yet this is my first run with her and im just now getting started so it will be a couple months before i'll have that info...

CHEM SODA
mother=== black cherry soda {clone}
father=== Chemdog D bx3

the breeder of this strain is my friend WESTCOAST547....................
peace:D:D

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear of your difficulties, if you only had some seeds(kidding). Best wishes for you and yours JAWS

mal

slausongardens

slausongardens

dang, the same black cherry soda tga was using? how is that? i was interested in what it was exactly. he says its a kush. is it like a blackberry? whats it come from?

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:D

MAL
YES SIR if i only had some seeds i'd be in a good place indeed, thank you as always for the kind words and the killer vibe!!

SG
ahh im not sure this was from SUB i think i remember that Question being ask towards WEST and he said no but i could be wrong, WEST is on these boards so im sure he would let ya know whats what with this one..

this is my first run with her so i dont have any first hand thoughts to share at this time, i do how ever have a friend who has the BCS cut and has offered it to be so ya a BLCK CERRY SODA BX is being rolled around in my head...
peace:)

2DogWalker

What up brotha,

Hope things are good for you dude....I'll be lurking email or pm me if you need anything brothaman! Good luck in 2012...

2dw

JAWS

JAWS

hello 2DOG:)
thank you much for including me in your inter circle my brother and thanks for the sentament in your above staement!!...
respect much;):D

JAWS

JAWS

SOUR DIESEL IBL

not sure yet what i want to do with this one besides just grow her out, i will take cuts and if she brings the SOUR D taste im looking for from her then next round i will work her into a KILLER HYBRID.....
peace:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom