• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hey COLORADO:)
did you ever get any of the WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL or the CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH im hearing there both putting out some really good ones aswell..

not sure if ya noticed but i did get some more WHITE SALMON back in the line up so she should be back to work shortly..
respect:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i was talking to me bro and he was very excited because he got a full on purple DPD FEMALE and i told him to send me a pick and sure enough it looks just like the one i have here marked SOLAR FLAIR so the mystery is over i have a male and feamle DPD very purple so finaly i can make a full on solid purple DPD and i can get the fuck awy from this one for awhile HAHAHAHAH.......
peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

DOUPLE PURPLE DOJO IX2 PLATINUM

MOMMY & DADDY!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello THUNDER:)
id be lying if i told you thats the first time ive had some one say that to me, but im just doing what i can over here to do what needs to be done with the GEAR that im so thankfull to have in-hand...
peace brother:D

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good you pheno/geno hunting shark, that DPD looks amazing and you should have some good seeds from those 2. Glad your dorsal fin is above water, gardens can be extremely frustrating and bugs can be as well. Hope all is well with you and yours JAWS

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello MAL:)
thanks my brother your always throwing kinds words my way and i hope you and yours are doing stellar aswell..
respect much:D

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Sounds good to me. What other plans do you have for that DPD? The Brose X DPD or BCS X DPD or even a Goddess X DPD would be some purple goodness for sure...

JAWS

JAWS

hello HIGHER ;)
now now stop tessing you know i dont have the GODDESS if i did i would in a heart beat, umm the only other one i have in this round would be the PURPLE INSANITY im thinking that might work but the INSANITY on its own is stellar.....

in the next round i'll have the BLACK CHERRY SODA & BROSE going and i also took a clone of the MALE DPD soo if i can get him to play i'll have another round with him...wanting to get away from the DPD & BANANA KUSH for awhile but i'll work the MALE DPD one more round if i can get him to root for me...
peace brother;)

JAWS

JAWS

its unusual but males to hermi...

CHEM SODA male herming....
now this is rare but not heard of and ive seen tis a few times...

this was indeed a full on male from the start thats why i kept him in the male room and i just saw this a few minuts ago and have sence killed him off, this does mean there will be no new CHEM SODA F2 seeds made from this batch...
peace;)

F

fuzzy

Keeping the dpd alive and kicking.Great job J!Keep up the great work!peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

hello FUZZY:)
yes my brother i was hoping i did enough last time around with the DPD when i made the DPD IX but those seeds went super fast and now im right back where i started BUT this time i will get what ive always wanted from this strain, a PURPLE MALE and by the bud gods they gave me a PURPLE FEMALE aswell so im taking this as a sign that this is the batch that will be the SUPER ONE...
peace brother:D

homebrew420

homebrew420

Great to hear Jaws. I too am hopping for the purple DPD male. That =would be ideal. If not the PCK should be fine. Everything look spectacular as always bro.
What is Insane Strawdog
Basic Ape? Thanks bud
Keep on keepin on...
Peace

JAWS

JAWS

MORE POLLEN DROPPING.....

did a second collection this morning and i have enough to do the intire PURPLE FEMALE but im going wait abit and let her open up just a bit before we do the dirty...

HB
that insane stardawg sounds like something of mine ut i dont have anything listed under that name, i did change a couple things awhile back so its possible that was one of them....if you could shoot me a pic of the packaging it might help me out...

i have the INSANE TRE DAWG but those were very few and i dont think i sent any of those to anybody, if thats what you have then your the only one with that one..

BASIC APE
mother===basic diesel
father===sugar ape

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

STARFIGHTER

yes its still early but she/they all look pretty good and im really hoping for a USEABLE male so i can get some HYBRIDS out this next flowering stage..

JAWS

JAWS

Chemdog's Sister

also freshly pollenated with the same pollen as the TRAINWRECK, and no it was not the DPD POLLEN....
peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom