• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello GOOEY;)
well they were 2.50 when i started buying them now there 3.00 and they work really good and they line up perfectly in my 5x5, yup the PIE is happy now..
peace bro:D

JAWS

JAWS

STARFIGHTER
got 5 of these going so i hope i can get a decent male to work with..

peace:D

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK ROSE
these are the lastest ones i got going and im not sure if im hoping for a male or not, in the morning i will be having a buddy drop by with what hes say is a full on PURPLE MALE that he found in a pack of the DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO IX1 i made awhile back...so if its the one ive been waiting for then i will hit one of these BLACK ROSE with him if i get a female that is..

also sence i have had a really shitty time with males in this round hes bringing these aswell..
LEMON LARRY
BLUEBERRY OG * TRE STARDAWG
SOLAR FLAIR #1
Chemdog D * DEEZ
DPD IX1
CHERRY CAKE

those are the cuts i gave him last round BEFORE the timer issue so they were all good to go..

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE SALMON
this is the last of these but i did send two packs out to friends so if the hang onto theres there will still be i think 15-20 still out there...

these are S1 and when i harvest these im going to be looking for ANY stray seeds thats for damn sure, this strain is a great one, if she was not already an S1 id think hard about REVERSING her for-real.....i dont think REVERSING an already two time S1 would be a safe thing to do but who knows..
peace:)

kinger

kinger

That dpd male loooks awesome ,got some pretty colors. Do you collect pollen and paint it on or do you just keep the male in the room?

G

gooey

whats up on that list form your buddy those females or males he broguht you? the bluberry og x tre star stood out to me as sounding dank...id also say use that dpd looks like a nice color if thats what your goal is, peace easy

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:D:D
KINGER
i do all my breeding by hand and with a Q-TIP and/or small painters BRUSH, ive been doing it like this sence 2004 so i dont think i'll ever change because it works good for what i do...ive thought about trying the OPEN POLLENATION but id need anther area to do that in and i just dont have that kinda room so i have not tried it just yet....

GOOEY
my friend brought me all feamles except for the one MALE DPD when he told me he had a full on purple one from the seeds i made and gave him i said bring him to me ASAP so hes mine now, my boy dont do any breeding hes just a bud man...

YES SIR the BLUEBERRY OG * TRE STARDAWG was made by BROTHER E.T. i was runing this in the last round and was lucky and got some cuts taken BEFORE the timer issue and the hermi, and after i had the huge male issue in this round my buddy said here take all these cuts back that you gave me awhile back and fill your tent back up so i did...

hes good like that but then again ALL HIS GEAR comes free from me so it kinda works both ways at the end of the day..
thanks guys;)

G

gooey

thats sweet , sounds like a winner, thanks for sharing as always bro, stay up

slausongardens

slausongardens

that is a sick ass male man, he looks young too and already so purple.

that one is gonna be a stud for sure, cant wait to see something come out of it

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Good looking Double Purple Doja male bro...nice coloration. How long into flower is he?

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:)
GOOEY
thanks mt firend!!

SLAU
yp he's looking good right now and im hoping he swells over the coming weeks..

HIGHER
YES SIR hes looking good and smelling good aswell, hes been flowering sense the 2 of this month umm we both went 12/12 on the same day so that was a plus in getting these additions to the tent.
peace:)

slausongardens

slausongardens

what are those and why are they there??? maybe thats why the starfighters were so expensive, not only do you get a marijuana plant but you also get magic mushrooms haha

JAWS

JAWS

hello SLAU:)
ya brother i wished!!!! ive been thinking about doing some SHROOOMS but have not got around to buying the goods just yet...those are dead now but i got some coming up in my VERRY BERRY KUSH soil aswell.
thanks bro:)

JAWS

JAWS

BLACK ROSE aka BROSE!!

not to awful crazy about this one but she is purty and she makes good HYBRIDS...

JAWS

JAWS

SOLAR FLAIR #1 ??

the reason why i have a ?? mark next to the name of the srtain is because im not sure i think may be my bro got this one mixed up with some of my DPD IX1, i gave him seeds of both strains awhile back....

the reason im not sure is the fact that the make up of the SOLAR FLAIR on either side i dont think has any PURPLE in its GENETICS..

SOLAR FLAIR #1
mother===white salmon {clone}
father===stardawg

im going to need to drill him a bit on his marking of pots to see if he made a mistake or if i just got a really nice PHENO on my hands, i did take cuts from her the other day as soon as i noticed ANY purple but today its spreading like crazy....if this PURPLE DPD IX1 MALE i have gives me some POLLEN soon i'll be breeding these two together just because...

Colorado BeanBank

Colorado BeanBank

Looking good man as usual! you have been a busy bee! love your work bud. I'll have to toss up some shots of your gear i've grown out. just gotta find em on my old comp. BlackBerry Banana Kush (BBBK to the few lucky ones that get to grow her) was one of the good ones... one of the best sellers in a collective out here by me... purple Banana's..... mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom