• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro! That Starfighter male is resembling my SF male #2 a little bit...nice. I also saw that you might be starting the GODBUD * SWEET TOOTH. I have some myself and if its the cross i'm thinking of...you should end up with something like this:

Purple sweet god by JT

GodBud aka purple goddess X Sweet Tooth...pics by my boy JT

JAWS

JAWS

Do the ADs do that wrinkle thing alot ?

not sure what you mean im going to have to go in there and get a better look in the morning after the grand-kids are gone!!...

Looking good bro! That Starfighter male is resembling my SF male #2 a little bit...nice. I also saw that you might be starting the GODBUD * SWEET TOOTH. I have some myself and if its the cross i'm thinking of...you should end up with something like this:

View attachment 224097
GodBud aka purple goddess X Sweet Tooth...pics by my boy JT

im stoked to hear your thoughts on my STARFIGHTER male if your liking him then i chose the right one for-sure....

and as far as that GODBUD * SWEET THOOTH go's i know YOU know EXACTLY what im looking for in those seeds, and its the only reason why im popping them at this time....if i get something like what you have then i'll be SUPER STOKED for-sure and i can stop drooling over yours every time i see her!!...

in this new round i have a BLACK CHERRY SODA and if she shows decent purple early on then im going to hit her with some PURPLE DPD POLLEN, i dont know how this HYBRID will yield but i do know the DOJO yeilds pretty decently so adding more purple and maybe pushing the yield up a bit seems like a good plan of action for that project...

the DPD IX i just harvested last monday was realy nice and purple and i have a couple clones of her going aswell so who knows whats going to fly from this next round!!!...
peace;)

socalval

socalval

I know what you mean out all summer damn no peace for the next two months . You can see it in the pic just a few bumps on the road with a few twists and turn on the blades . Ive never grown a dawg so iwas just wondering, clostest thing ive come to one was a deadhead mass skunk leaner .
blowfish dry ..........whats her scent ?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
not sure what you mean im going to have to go in there and get a better look in the morning after the grand-kids are gone!!...

im stoked to hear your thoughts on my STARFIGHTER male if your liking him then i chose the right one for-sure....

and as far as that GODBUD * SWEET THOOTH go's i know YOU know EXACTLY what im looking for in those seeds, and its the only reason why im popping them at this time....if i get something like what you have then i'll be SUPER STOKED for-sure and i can stop drooling over yours every time i see her!!...

in this new round i have a BLACK CHERRY SODA and if she shows decent purple early on then im going to hit her with some PURPLE DPD POLLEN, i dont know how this HYBRID will yield but i do know the DOJO yeilds pretty decently so adding more purple and maybe pushing the yield up a bit seems like a good plan of action for that project...

the DPD IX i just harvested last monday was realy nice and purple and i have a couple clones of her going aswell so who knows whats going to fly from this next round!!!...
peace;)

Yeah bro...I have seen a few people grow out those GODBUD(aka purple goddess)*SWEET TOOTH seeds and the Purple Goddess seems to run pretty strong in this cross...you should have a good chance of getting a pheno close to the Goddess.

That BCS X DPD sounds like a nice purple hybrid as well. I think the BCS is a descent producer as well so it shouldn't hurt anything on that end. I have a nice Black Cherry Soda mom myself that i'm gonna clone out for part of my next run. I haven't flowered her out yet but i'm liking what i'm seeing in veg so far. She's a robust little lady and has some nice sturdy branches to. Maybe I will get s few pics before I hack into her. Peace

PS Oh yeah...I have a Goddess going in this next run...maybe I will get that Purple Starfighter made for you this round...

JAWS

JAWS

I know what you mean out all summer damn no peace for the next two months . You can see it in the pic just a few bumps on the road with a few twists and turn on the blades . Ive never grown a dawg so iwas just wondering, clostest thing ive come to one was a deadhead mass skunk leaner .
blowfish dry ..........whats her scent ?

this is my first run with this ALIENDAWG from CANNARADO so im not sure if its GENETICS or the way i grow, umm the smell on the MALE is very NASTY offensive even if that makes any sense.....im having a problem right now trying to decide if hes the ETHER or the WITCHAZLE i was recently told that the WITCHAZLE DAWG is a vial fucker and the one i have is infact vial umm but when i first came across him my first thoughts were of the ETHER PHENO i was told about so right now im just not sure what he is other then a VIAL FUCKER...

the COCO FEMALE at first i was calling her the CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY PHENO but then CANNARADO told me it was the COCO PHENO so thats what i call her aswell, and thats what she smell like and id love to hit her with some CHOCOLATE DIESEL POLLEN!!......

Yeah bro...I have seen a few people grow out those GODBUD(aka purple goddess)*SWEET TOOTH seeds and the Purple Goddess seems to run pretty strong in this cross...you should have a good chance of getting a pheno close to the Goddess.

That BCS X DPD sounds like a nice purple hybrid as well. I think the BCS is a descent producer as well so it shouldn't hurt anything on that end. I have a nice Black Cherry Soda mom myself that i'm gonna clone out for part of my next run. I haven't flowered her out yet but i'm liking what i'm seeing in veg so far. She's a robust little lady and has some nice sturdy branches to. Maybe I will get s few pics before I hack into her. Peace

PS Oh yeah...I have a Goddess going in this next run...maybe I will get that Purple Starfighter made for you this round...

well i sure hope i get one if not its back to waiting and hoping my friend gets lose with her HAHAHAHA.........

ya im thinking the BCS * DPD should work out decently and i have a couple of Brose in-house aswell and they look pretty damn good umm a lot better then they did the last time i grew them out so its possible with her aswell...

maybe i should hit one of the Brose with some SF pollen and we could do something ya know?.......

im going to try and be a bit more focused in this round and not try and make so many different HYBRIDS, we will see how that gos i guess....
thanks guys:)

socalval

socalval

OMG chocolate diesel that would no dought create chocolate coverd cherry resin balls ! please say you will .

JAWS

JAWS

OMG chocolate diesel that would no dought create chocolate coverd cherry resin balls ! please say you will .

could not get to that project right away but i do have a couple cuts of the COCO CHERRY and i do hapen to have a pack of CHOCOLATE DIESEL sooo ya its a possiblity!!..
peace bro;)

also have some CHOCOLATE RAIN & CHOCOLATE DOJO & CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH!!

JAWS

JAWS

Jaws you need a football field for all them strains....
What are your top 3 faves?

Best of Luck!

sorry brother you snuck in on me HAHAHA.........humm do you mean to grow or two smoke???..either way thats a hard Question to answer...

you move fast jaws i though the chocolate banana was long gone .

well there gone as far as be public i only made so many and they were all given out, i kept some for myself for another run if there was any interest!!....

trying to get a cut back of mine from a brother and if i can i will pop the remaining seeds i have left and make a fresh batch of DECAPITATION!!!...
PEACE:D

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey Jaws, all looks great in your garden as usual. You really have some stellar varieties. I have wanted that BCS since I first heard about it. Someone in my area is supposed to have it but I don't know. Curious about smell, flavor and potency on the BCS. I would imagine that it is similar to its namesake in flavor or smell, but for strength? Those males look real nice.
As soon as I have space here I will be popping some Solar Flairs. Cant wait. Getting a phenomenal cut of WiFi, and some OG i have never heard of.
Always a pleasure to visit this thread Jaws thanks for posting and breed on my friend.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Hey Jaws, all looks great in your garden as usual. You really have some stellar varieties. I have wanted that BCS since I first heard about it. Someone in my area is supposed to have it but I don't know. Curious about smell, flavor and potency on the BCS. I would imagine that it is similar to its namesake in flavor or smell, but for strength? Those males look real nice.
As soon as I have space here I will be popping some Solar Flairs. Cant wait. Getting a phenomenal cut of WiFi, and some OG i have never heard of.
Always a pleasure to visit this thread Jaws thanks for posting and breed on my friend.

Peace

well speaking of the BCS if she is REAL which i have no doubt she is SHE MAY BE the first strain i work on with the STS and if i do there will be FEM BCS seeds, i thought i was going to work the PIE & GSC but fuck that to much bullcrap and to many ppl already working that one to death so im going to go else where umm just not sure where at this time....could REVERSE the BCS and hit some Brose with the pollen AHH that could be pretty and a decent yielder but then id need to hit it with something with some power maybe that KRAZY KUSH or loomps headband the YETI VERSION??...

my NORTHERN grow buddies has his intire grow room full of SOLAR FLAIR CLONES your going to really like those there very SWEET in smell and yield very very good with decent sized resin covered buds!!!!.
respect much:)

PICT3696
PICT3698

sorry about the blurry pics it was a quick point and shoot session..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
well speaking of the BCS if she is REAL which i have no doubt she is SHE MAY BE the first strain i work on with the STS and if i do there will be FEM BCS seeds, i thought i was going to work the PIE & GSC but fuck that to much bullcrap and to many ppl already working that one to death so im going to go else where umm just not sure where at this time....could REVERSE the BCS and hit some Brose with the pollen AHH that could be pretty and a decent yielder but then id need to hit it with something with some power maybe that KRAZY KUSH or loomps headband the YETI VERSION??...

my NORTHERN grow buddies has his intire grow room full of SOLAR FLAIR CLONES your going to really like those there very SWEET in smell and yield very very good with decent sized resin covered buds!!!!.
respect much:)

View attachment 224496View attachment 224497

sorry about the blurry pics it was a quick point and shoot session..

what is the sour dojo Jaw's sound dank?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
SOUR DOJO
mother===sour diesel {ibl}
father===double purple dojo ix {purple pheno}

sour purple bud sounded good to me HAHAHA...

ya im sure i'll be busy for a couple weeks untill stck has been depleted!!
peace:)

hell ya sound good to me too didnt outlaw grower make something like that as well i think it was ecsd x dpd f2 or somethin like that uber dank for sure keep killin it hommie!!!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
there some sticky icky on him and i hope it gets even nastyer then he already is, i was talking to a friend today who was asking me about a smell by the name of WITCHHAZEL that it seems come with some of the ALIENDAWG genetics...he was saying it really really really stinks so it maybe i have that one and not the ETHER one i cant be sure because ive never smelt either untill now and im not sure which one i have, im still holding to the ETHER but it could be the WITCHHAZEL...

i kow the COCO CHERRY FEMALE is still looking really good and will get hit with the above male reguardless....im 6days into 12/12 today so were moving forward.
peace:)

Im guessing that hes speaking of the ether pheno. Could probably be intertwined

215 User

215 User

Which Choc. Diesel are yall referring to?
I have the Plan B Choc.Diesel which is NYCD x Choc. Thai and it is some sweet stuff.

JAWS

JAWS

hell ya sound good to me too didnt outlaw grower make something like that as well i think it was ecsd x dpd f2 or somethin like that uber dank for sure keep killin it hommie!!!!

ya brother OUTLAW is really good ppl and he made some outstanding GEAR and i think hes back at it now....i have a ECSD clone going right now thats looking FUNKY umm i grew two last round but did not do a very good job so im trying to make up for that in this round....have not yet done any work with her and not sure if i will but i did take fresh cuts awhile back so if she shows to be something nice in this grow i MIGHT do something with her in the next round...

Im guessing that hes speaking of the ether pheno. Could probably be intertwined

ya brother my first thoughts were it was the ether because that what i got when i first found him and im not familar with the smell of WHICHAZLE but i do know hes a STINKER and i love that about him and will use him hard in this round......going to be dropping some seeds soon just waiting on some strays to show up, im going to get in the tent tomarrow and grab a few more cuts from the DAWGS the CHERRY PHENOS seeing i did not take any of those the other day...
peace friends;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom