The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Which Choc. Diesel are yall referring to?
I have the Plan B Choc.Diesel which is NYCD x Choc. Thai and it is some sweet stuff.

thanks for that Question my friend it seems i dont have a maker marked for the ones i have im going to get in contact with the ppl i got them from and find out ASAP..

CHOCOLATES i have in-house..

CHOCOLATE CHEMO
CHOCOLATE DIESEL
CHOCOLATE DIESEL
CHOCOLATE RAIN
CHOCOLATE RAIN {F2} SHORT PHENO
CHOCOLATE RAIN {F2} TALL PHENO
CHOCOLOPE * G-13 {HAZE}
CHOCOLATE DOJO
CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH

peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

well shit i just lost everything i just wrote FUCK i hate when that happens.......

That's enough to have a chocolate stain on your clothes Jaws !
Sorry to ask again but what are the genetics of your Choc. Diesel?

i'll get back to you on that my friend, i just sent two PMs to the two ppl i have packs from so when they get back to me i'll let ya know...

STRAY DAWGS!! found there way home...
PICT3700

nice!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
sounds good hommie there is nothing better than real ecsd done right love me some sour!!!

JAWS

JAWS

NICE those stray dawgs are gonna be some fire !!!!!

ya they should be OUTSTANDING and im glad to have gottan them for-sure, and the others are killer aswell no SLOUCHS in this package at all...

love it when the dogs come home!

yup me tooooo and i love anything with STARDAWG or TRE STARDAWG in the genetics....

sounds good hommie there is nothing better than real ecsd done right love me some sour!!!

i sure hope i can do a better job this time around on the ECSD im going to get it my best, she already about 4x bigger then the last ones i ran and shes not even done stretching yet.....she seems a bit FLIMSY so im going to get in there this week and get her tied up.....

still looking to get some of those ALIENDAWG F2 from RED-EYE once i get that one in-hand then i'll have no doubt between all the DAWGS i got i'll find my ALIEN TECHNOLOGY PHENO....
thankd friends:D

JAWS

JAWS

IN-HOUSE ALIEN GENETICS!!

ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIEN DAWG {S1}
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN DOUBLE DAWG
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FIRE
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
ALIEN KUSH {BX1}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN KUSH F2
ALIEN MENAGE
ALIEN VACATION
ALIENDAWG * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ALIENDAWG {F4} {CHERRY PHENO}
ALIENDAWG {V3}

peace:)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
IN-HOUSE ALIEN GENETICS!!

ALIEN ARMBAND
ALIEN BUBBA KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * BUTTER KUSH
ALIEN DAWG * DEADHEAD
ALIEN DAWG {S1}
ALIEN DIESEL {S1}
ALIEN DOUBLE DAWG
ALIEN EXPRESS
ALIEN FIRE
ALIEN FRUIT
ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
ALIEN KUSH {BX1}
ALIEN KUSH {F2}
ALIEN KUSH {F4}
ALIEN KUSH F2
ALIEN MENAGE
ALIEN VACATION
ALIENDAWG * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
ALIENDAWG {F4} {CHERRY PHENO}
ALIENDAWG {V3}

Sounds good hommie ya from what i understand sour is a floppy gal. I would prolly pinch the fuck out of her to give her some better anchor points to support them big sour buds. I love doing this I just twist the branch until i feel it snap and its good to go I feel this is a must on top of topping your gal's to give you the absolute best yield possible that how i was able to pull 1 to 1.5 lbs per in 10 gallon smarty's of pure coco. I even do this with the main stalk really helps to support the floppy strains and improves the yield especially when i do this to a plant that already has a solid structure just looks funny with all the big ass knobs on all the branches lol! I think you should be able to find you a teck male with all of that alien gear but who know's i know lots of people have tried but few have found a straight 100% teck plant but if anyone can do you can brutha!

JAWS

JAWS

Sounds good hommie ya from what i understand sour is a floppy gal. I would prolly pinch the fuck out of her to give her some better anchor points to support them big sour buds. I love doing this I just twist the branch until i feel it snap and its good to go I feel this is a must on top of topping your gal's to give you the absolute best yield possible that how i was able to pull 1 to 1.5 lbs per in 10 gallon smarty's of pure coco. I even do this with the main stalk really helps to support the floppy strains and improves the yield especially when i do this to a plant that already has a solid structure just looks funny with all the big ass knobs on all the branches lol! I think you should be able to find you a teck male with all of that alien gear but who know's i know lots of people have tried but few have found a straight 100% teck plant but if anyone can do you can brutha!

ya i still have time to do some pinching but im for-sure going to do some tieing and keep her CLEAN as i can on the under-side of things....

this ORIGINAL DIESEL i have is a fucking beast i will get you guys a look at her in the morning, big big girl...
thanks bro;)

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
ya i still have time to do some pinching but im for-sure going to do some tieing and keep her CLEAN as i can on the under-side of things....

this ORIGINAL DIESEL i have is a fucking beast i will get you guys a look at her in the morning, big big girl...
thanks bro;)

Ya deff lolly pop that girl I forget some people dnt do that is just a must every time i flower a plant like a routine you know transplant lolly pop inoculate for bugs and molds and then flip. If i'm vegging a big bush i clean up the bottom the whole time through out veg as well anything thats not gonna be a kola goes I know you know this. Shit your Og compared to me hommie i'm still a young gun thunder cat trying to learn as much as i can from all you Og farmer's out there and giving back as much as i can from all the knowledge i have gained from you guy's.

JAWS

JAWS

Ya deff lolly pop that girl I forget some people dnt do that is just a must every time i flower a plant like a routine you know transplant lolly pop inoculate for bugs and molds and then flip. If i'm vegging a big bush i clean up the bottom the whole time through out veg as well anything thats not gonna be a kola goes I know you know this. Shit your Og compared to me hommie i'm still a young gun thunder cat trying to learn as much as i can from all you Og farmer's out there and giving back as much as i can from all the knowledge i have gained from you guy's.

ya i do keep the lower pretty clean or try to best i can, the ORIG has the first probably 2foot shaved and clean....looking for only buds from her no pop-corn buds at all just big bad-ass buds fro mthat plant...

JAWS

JAWS

damn jaws you have some amazing stuff in the works constantly!!! keep it up bud, can't wait to try some of those crosses. I'm a few weeks out from having seeds of GSK (cookies x ld50) and F-104 (starfighter x ld50)

you know your more then welcome to anything you see me making that you like!!!!........and hell ya those TWO HYBRIDS are going to be very nice, time cant move fast enough it seems when ones waiting HAHAHA......
very nice;)

JAWS

JAWS

That's enough to have a chocolate stain on your clothes Jaws !
Sorry to ask again but what are the genetics of your Choc. Diesel?

got word back from one of my ppl and they said the ones they sent were from PLAN B not sure on the parents at this time..

215 User

215 User

It's better than the regular NYCD and keep workin with it JAWS.
Crossed to the white would be plain insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom