The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gerardbutler79

Jaws, Wow.. just the number of plants you've run is impressive let alone all the different varieties. So which of them do you consider your favorites after running so many?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

good to see your still killin it as always Jaws.

I ran your TRIP OG x DPD and SUGAR APE f2's, if that rings a bell ;-)

Had a trip og x dpd pheno that just killllllllllleeeeddd it. ended up runnin it a few times for some stash away.

If i can muster up some pics i'll toss em your way. I'll send you a message.

good to still see ya here brother

JAWS

JAWS

So I take it you would advise against letting makes just busy all over. Don't you end up with some extra pollen somewhere.

no not at all my friend if i had the proper space id do an OPEN POLLENATION for-sure but i dont have that kinda room and i like to work with a couple MALES at a time so i do what i need to fit the kinda work i do.....EXTRA POLLEN ya i get extra POLLEN and i STORE it correctly and hopefully its still VIABLE the next round so i can hit another liked/loved cut i may have around...

Jaws, Wow.. just the number of plants you've run is impressive let alone all the different varieties. So which of them do you consider your favorites after running so many?

HAHAHA man ive been ask that Question so many time and i still scratch my head over it, ive grown so many i dont think i could say this or that is my fav i just love to grow and smoke the best strain i can get my hands on...

good to see your still killin it as always Jaws.

I ran your TRIP OG x DPD and SUGAR APE f2's, if that rings a bell ;-)

Had a trip og x dpd pheno that just killllllllllleeeeddd it. ended up runnin it a few times for some stash away.

If i can muster up some pics i'll toss em your way. I'll send you a message.

good to still see ya here brother

dont know you by your name here but ya im familar with those strains for-sure.....

im not the ORIGINAL BREEDER of either of those strains but i did forward them both to F-GEN and im very happy i did becuase they seem to have came out well so im happy...

the TRIP * DPD was made by OUTLAW and i got the SUGAR APE from BLAKE but im not sure if he was the ORIGINAL BREEDER or not....

ive ran the TRIP * DOJO a few times and i have made several HYBRIDS with it mainly because its BAD-ASS and puts out some solid powerfull buds constantly....i really need to get back to her its been a long minute sence ive worked her....

would like to know who you are so if ya want to shoot me a pm and let me know where i know you from that would be great, and hell ya if ya got some pics of ANY of my GEAR id love to see them...

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

*Big grins* The way to go is to go halves with someone for those cases and foam inserts. You can't get them in smaller numbers, and most peeps don't need 1000! So what I did was I hooked up with a friend and one of us bought the cases, and one bought the inserts. When they came in the mail we split them down the middle giving each of us 500 seed containers with inserts. Plenty, trust me on that one! It's a great piece of mind knowing that the beans are safe, and the container/foam are food grade and sterile(I believe). La Containers is a legit spot for your containing needs! Problem is it's bulk only!

Dun dunt.........Dun dunt......dun dun dun dun...da da dahhhhhhhhh...

Solid info on pollen collection JAWS! Maybe one rainy day do a sticky thread on how to collect, store, and pollinate. Your methods are solid and the advise you give is legit as well! This should help some chuckers get their chuck on!

Chuck on Chuckas!
Good on ya for that suggestion for the containers. I know my shop is going to need something similar soon. As we are looking to do our first release by summers end.
Love that double container Jaws, very effective it appears.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Man every time i come over here my ADD kicks in hard . Now ya got me thinking about that lemondawg and blowfish . Is there a sf x tw ?

got a couple BLOWFISH HYBRIDS and the PURPLE INSANITY is one of them and its KICK-ASS i have a cut going in veg now and once she big enough im going to take several snips from her for real....

PURPLE INSANITY
MOTHER===KOOL-AID KUSH
FATHER===BLOWFISH

if theres a WRECK * SFV out there i dont have it..

TRAINWRECK gear in-house..

TRAINWRECK
TRAINWRECK * ALIENDAWG {F2}
TRAINWRECK * OG KUSH {BX1}
TRAINWRECK * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
TRAINWRECK * TRAINWRECK
TRAINWRECK * WILLY D
TRAINWRECK IBL {F2}
TRAINWRECK IBL {F2} * KILLER Chemdog

i have several others that dont have TRAINWRECK in the name aswell

derailed is what youre looking for

that should be a good one for-sure, cant wait for some one to run some!!...

Good on ya for that suggestion for the containers. I know my shop is going to need something similar soon. As we are looking to do our first release by summers end.
Love that double container Jaws, very effective it appears.

Peace

going to get some seed containers as soon as i can and some more ink aswell.....

ahh haa derailed. Now thats one hell of a name ! Now i just gotta FOCUS

yup i hope thats what it does when ya smoke it just flat out DERAILS your intire day....

hey bro not going to get to the ALIENDAWG work today had to run my homie to the eye doctor and he needed some one to drive back, so it will be tomorrow my friend...

peace;)

socalval

socalval

its all good Thanks for taking the time to show us how its done . SF aka starfighter x TW........ See now you show me theres an ibl TW but the derailed is a two fer one combo ....focus focus .

JAWS

JAWS

CROM here is the WHITE SALMON....
PICT1371
PICT1372
PICT1385
White20salmon20cola
White20salom
White20salmon20flowering
White20salomn20flowering

thats all i have now i did have a shit load but when my CPU took a shit on me i lost most of them.....
peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom