The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

its saterday so lets see if the POLLENATIONS TOOK shall we..........

BLACK CHERRY DAWG{S}
B c dawg 5
B c dawg 6
B c dawg 7

sorry i think that first was from thursday.....

DRAGON FIGHTER
Dragon fighter 5
PICT4282

ALIEN CARGO
Alien cargo 3

i had two shots of this one i must have forgottan to load in the other pic...

it looks like all three BREEDS took over the next couple days things will change greatly and i will be back with up-dated pics so ppl can see some of the changes that our plants go through once they have been touched by the DUST OF LIFE....

peace:)

ohh and sorry about the blurry shots im trying to figure out the lighting i need to be in to get good MACRO shots that are not blurry..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
no my brother there still younguns i was just hoping to get a purple from the start, there looking good though and i very much look forward to getting them to the flowering stage..

i never got that with them..but when they flip, b ready...i got real confused when i started scoping them and the trichs had purple and pink swirls..never seen amber...
and i know you want that solid purple pheno, but dont over look the pink one. she is the fire pheno...taste smell and buzz...im no pro here but i think the pink pheno is the sweettooth leaner....hope you find what your looking for brother

JAWS

JAWS

i never got that with them..but when they flip, b ready...i got real confused when i started scoping them and the trichs had purple and pink swirls..never seen amber...
and i know you want that solid purple pheno, but dont over look the pink one. she is the fire pheno...taste smell and buzz...im no pro here but i think the pink pheno is the sweettooth leaner....hope you find what your looking for brother

hey brother id LOVE to get a PINK HAIRED LADY for-real and if i get one i'll be very happy..

peace;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I am @ 98 pages of goodness.keep it up brutha.all that gear sounds sweet.my b roses are up and running with a little inspiration. Lol.had a waaay early black indication on one.Rock it out buddy

JAWS

JAWS

Very nice Jaws sorry i am late for our date but I showed;)

no problem my friend im just sorry i did not get some better pics for you, BUT i will as the buds get bigger and the seeds begin to form.....

I am @ 98 pages of goodness.keep it up brutha.all that gear sounds sweet.my b roses are up and running with a little inspiration. Lol.had a waaay early black indication on one.Rock it out buddy

ya 98 pages to bad 50 pages were lost during the site switch over, all may latest work was lost so a little bummed but its cool it was all for the improvement of the site so i can deal....

there ya go again HAHAHA being vague again on the Brose!!!!!!!

BLACK ROSE--{AKA Brose}this one is holding my ALIEN ROSE genetics in her buds..
ALIEN ROSE 1
ALIEN ROSE 2
ALIEN ROSE 3
ALIEN ROSE 4

please pay no attention to the less then pretty leaves shes been a bit picky she has....

peace my friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

ya im at 48 days today i'll go to about 55 then i'll start flushing for about 2weeks so were going to chop at 70days or real close to that....

except for the ECSD--ORIG D--SOUR DIESEL IBL they will stay in the flower room and finsh with the next round which will need another 30days..

JAWS

JAWS

Really liking that black rose !

thank you umm i got some f8 years ago and at the time i made a batch of f9 and gave most away or traded them off but kept a small pack for myself and those are the ones you see above, never was very impreesed with it so i thought id put it into some HYBRIDS and see what she bring to the table....

What is the lineage on cookie monster?

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===girl scout cookies
father===dmt===supposedly a real killer SOUR BUBBLE PHENO

we shall see my brother:)

BiGGinZ

BiGGinZ

thank you umm i got some f8 years ago and at the time i made a batch of f9 and gave most away or traded them off but kept a small pack for myself and those are the ones you see above, never was very impreesed with it so i thought id put it into some HYBRIDS and see what she bring to the table....

COOKIE MONSTER
mother===girl scout cookies
father===dmt===supposedly a real killer SOUR BUBBLE PHENO

we shall see my brother:)

Sounds like another winner, you stay busy bro!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
JAWS, JAWS, JAWS, you are STRAIGHT DESTROYING it bro! I just had to catch up on the thread a bit, but man you definitely have a mind for crossing things up, some amazing sounding crosses in there bro. I wasn't aware of a drop happening before just now, but I hope it went well for you if it went down. With the way you are doing things I don't think you'll have any problems bro. Stay up, stay safe, and keep killin it! Peace brother! Motiv

(btw, how much soda do you drink a day to have all of those bottles for pots? Lol, jus messin homie, Peace out!) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom