• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
no problem my friend...

after 24-36 hours after POLLEN has beed applied the HAIRS on your females will begin to SHREVIL{SP} up and tun brown/amber color this will be a signal to the BREEDER that the BREED has taken...

here is a couple pics of what im talking about..

BANANA KUSH F9 were being made here..

View attachment 235040View attachment 235041

WHITE SHARK * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW F2 being made here...

View attachment 235043
View attachment 235044

i say 48 hours because by then you will know one way or the other FOR SURE... sorry about the BLURRY PICS but i think you can get the gest in those pics of what im talking about..

peace;)

most wicked round yet boss!

JAWS

JAWS

most wicked round yet boss!

just a simple grower over here who has had a lot of VERY GOOD FRIENDS in all asspects of growing and some have stuck like a nat to sticky papper, and i always try to pass on ANY INFO that i think sounds well sound to others in need of such info.......

been doing the BREEDING PROJCTS for many years now and i could not imagine doing a grow and not making something even if it was just a simple F-GEN i just got to make something every time out....

thankd brother:)

JAWS

JAWS

Damn JAWS keep up the great work, that BLACK CHERRY DAWG sounds sick!

ya i think so to and the BCS is a big girl so there should be plenty of seeds of that one when i get her done......

looking for something to hit with my ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK pollen i used it last round to make the ALIEN SODA so not sure what to try it on next but i need to get used so something is getting dusted for-sure...

peace:)

BiGGinZ

BiGGinZ

ya i think so to and the BCS is a big girl so there should be plenty of seeds of that one when i get her done......

looking for something to hit with my ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK pollen i used it last round to make the ALIEN SODA so not sure what to try it on next but i need to get used so something is getting dusted for-sure...

Nice bro, I bet anything you hit with it will be good. You have a great eye at picking out your parents man.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
so your saying im fat HAHAHAHAHA im 5'11 230 and ya i could stand to lose 20 but shit im 43 and ive been with the same women for 21 years so im not out trying to impreess any of the hoties these days HAHAHA....if she can live with me and im still comfortable with myself then its all good.....

ohhh and remember pics like cam shots adds ten pounds and that gos for FOR-ARMS aswell HAHHAHAHA....

stinky you:D
LOVE A MAN WITH CONFIDENCE!!!! Good for you and your wife congrats:)

JAWS

JAWS

Staying true to your name and killing it bro!

YES SIR my friend i always try to do the best i can and i dont try and hide anything or lie about shit that always comes back to bite ya on the ass.....

Jaws when you dusted the momma it looked like a whole lot more than a paint brush ! Works better?

i do use a very fine haired brush when needed but this round was a total PLANT BREEDING so no such light touch was needed, i use a Q-TIP filled the tip and dusted all bud sites...

i mainly use the BRUSH when im doing a branch or two on a plant and i need to keep the pollen in a very small area and under much more control....

LOVE A MAN WITH CONFIDENCE!!!! Good for you and your wife congrats:)

why thank you as does my girl friend!!!

thanks friends:)

JAWS

JAWS

DAYWRECKER * STRAWBERRY DIESEL

DECAPITATION clone and seed plant, seed plat being the bigger plant...
View attachment 235372

PURPLE GOD BUD * SWEET THOOTH

JAWS

JAWS

That decap is some epic herb nice!

ya i made those years ago and my buddie MAJ POTHEAD has been runing her and keeping her alive sence like 2007 aswell as my MEMORY LOSS.....im so thankfull to him for keeping those two around but i was hoping the cuts would have spread much futher i would love to have heard that those two were being found at the DIS around in CALI & COLORADO because i was really proud of those two...

going to make a bunch of seeds with the DECAP if i get a male from one of the two ORIG beans i have runing at this time..

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

Hey J how many of the Purple Goddess X Sweet Tooth are you running...just curious?

i think three and thats about all i was given i think, i drop so many seeds i cant remember how many of those i did drop but i think i have three going....was really really hoping for some ealy PURPLEING but i dont see any signs of it yet but i look for it everday..

respect;)

JAWS

JAWS

Let me know when you need some new friends with a stash like that. LOL
Seen a name I know on them labels......

Small world

ya theirs a lot of names on those labels i have tons of very solid friends, INDEED......................

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i think three and thats about all i was given i think, i drop so many seeds i cant remember how many of those i did drop but i think i have three going....was really really hoping for some ealy PURPLEING but i dont see any signs of it yet but i look for it everday..

respect;)
hey brother are those in flower yet? mine never showed purp till week 2 of flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom