The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
neverbreak

neverbreak

that pmoonshine looks the shit. got a smoke report on it bro?

neverbreak

B

budelight

Hi Jaws,

I hope you dont mind if i pull up my lazy boy over on the side here :D
Brought my own nug too, a new mix from the PacNW if you wanna hit it :cigar:
Looks like you have some great new x's going on, gotta take the time and read your whole thread.

TP that bud looks bomb . com - great cultivation skills mang!

Couple handles I recognize here, good to see yall are safe and happy.

Respectfully,
BeL

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers :)
already been hearing some stuff going around about me.

im not leaving the boards just going to settle down in/at one site so I can focus more on breeding and less on trying to keep up with multiple mj sites.

I have no problems with any member her or mod or admin or logic and I have most certainly not had any security issue, im fine over here so if ya here any crap like that call it what it is bullshite!!.

this thread is the longest thread ive ever had/kept at any site and it will sad to no longer drop in my pics and shoot the shit with my friends here but this is just got to happen for me at this stage.

id like to thank every one who has ever stopped by this thread if only to read along and not post or make a comment, and to those of you who have its been great having you in my thread and your all welcome in any of my threads in the future. ive learned a lot from this site and the ppl who live here and I hope ive passed at least a little something to some one here and there along the way.

not going to drag this out any longer then need be.

so just wanted to say thank you and to say good~by.

much respect to all:)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
see u around Jaws! Enjoyed the show, if I get off my lazy ass, ill come visit at the other spot.
confu.

C

Covert41

Long time lurker here living in a very THC intolerant society, registering specifically to say thank you! Jaws, it has been amazing following your work through 250+ pages! Sorry to see you go. So much fire in your garden .. it is sad living somewhere where the risk/rewards don't add up.

I am sure there are many others readers who are like me, silently reading. If you change your mind, the internet fans will silently applaud your return as well :cigar:

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey brother thanks for all you give to the mj community and beyond. your a standup guy when many others failed. you fuckin rock my friend. be safe
42o

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

This thread is a great one and folks like Jaws have helped build the Farm with informational and inspirational threads such as this one. A man fullfilling his dreams. The Farm needs and cannot afford to push members like.Jaws away. He's got threads elsewhere Im sure....and Ill dipp too, fuck it.
Deuces,
Quest

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High friend . thought i would show U your Platnuim
Platnium babies  006
Platnium babies  003
Platnium babies  009
Platnium babies  008
Platnium babies  004
Dojo she's 2 weeks into flower. look familar?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh , too late another fantastic breeder gone ...best of luck hopefully I find u elsewhere Jaws my imaginary affair was just getting started ,PURE FIRE COMING OUTTA THAT BOY! L0ve Medusa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom