• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Awesome Plats Medusa! I have a few running in floweting also! Along with Black Cherry Dojo keepers I found last run. Got a badass male out of the Platinums and the calyxes in my room are bursting with beans! Cant wait! Ill be back layer yo post pics! Peace
Quest
great show your stuff QQ, Black cherry sounds yummy!

Brandan

Brandan

Banana Kush F9 :D
glad I was given these beans to work with, should be some exciting stuff happening..
20131117 112418
20131117 112424

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Just received my Aliendawg x GSC-Danks Big Jaws-I know you're lurking. You're one of the most generous, good hearted peeps I met on the forums. Take care, and know you'll be missed by the masses. I'll be grabbing a few packs on the other site to support your efforts to spread the dank.

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

I think the one that looks forum definitely smells forum. The other has a sweet kinda og type with something else behind it. I still have about 2 1/2 weeks left till day 65 I might even take them to 70 days so i will update once they get closer to finish time. Ill get some pics up of them before I pull them and along with smells before harvest and after cure. I am just glad I still have about 13 fem seeds left to run through. Also glad I took a chance on them because jaws wasnt gonna let these out because of someone claiming hermies but me and a couple friends i gave seeds to found 0 hermies. I also have jaws cookie monster f2 seeds I am gonna run soon also.

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

I must also say I could of done a million times better than I did with this run. This was my first coco grow and from all the mixed info on the net ran into issues.

So needless to say I am gonna run these clones I have of both phenos in a 50/50 mix of coco/promix. I know I could of had these turn out great alot better than they are now.

Also a side note to people just because some claim they get hermies on a strain I wouldnt get discouraged about it because there could of been variables that caused those hermies most likely a light leak or pics with flash on in the dark. I can say with my no knowledge of coco slabs and growing in coco with bad info that is out there I stressed the hell out of these plants and not a ball in site.

Now if I would of not taken the chance with the lime cookies because some other growers got hermies I wouldnt of wound up with 2 killer phenos. Just food for thought. Plants are on there 14 day flush starting today and that will take me right to 70 days stay tuned for pre-harvest pics . Peace mike

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Ok so both lime cookie phenos have been chopped!! I have one that is more forum in every way and another that is a hybrid of the 2 they both smell like OG funk with a menthol undertone smell that when you smell them its like smelling vics vapor rub it will clear your nose instantly..... So her are pre-chop shots of the 2 ladies...

I must say the hybrid pheno is my favorite by far it yields way better than the forum leaning one i am gonna run the forum leaning one again and if i can get a good yield out of it ill be tossing it since i am getting the real deal forum cut anyways.. The hybrid pheno ill be keeping for a long time to come.. I also started popping more lime cookie fem seeds to search for more killer phenos... Thanks jaws for making these genetics available to me i appreciate it.. Look out in the future for my lime cookie hybrid pheno x gorilla glue#4 reversed.... Will come back to post pics of that cross when i make that cross and reverse the glue i might also hit the forum leaner to the GG#4 to hopefully up the yield.. I willl play around with the forum leaning one before i just decide to toss her because she is special in her own right.......
Harvest pics 017
Harvest pics 018
Harvest pics 019
Harvest pics 047
Harvest pics 048
Harvest pics 053
Harvest pics 058
Harvest pics 060

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I was gonna say Medusa im pretty free haha;) great colors on that girl!
Seriously tho

fractaLz

fractaLz

Another BEAST of thread, props Jaws!! Got my holiday reading covered, that's for damn sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom