• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandan

Brandan

Glad to see you back Jaws :):)
I shall be shooting you a pm soon :)
But in the meantime here is some Banana Kush I just put into flower yesterday. (5 confirmed girls, 3 boys and 1 I am still waiting to show sex)
20140130 214801
20140130 214822
20140130 214834
20140130 214852

JAWS

JAWS

Glad to see you back Jaws :):)
I shall be shooting you a pm soon :)
But in the meantime here is some Banana Kush I just put into flower yesterday. (5 confirmed girls, 3 boys and 1 I am still waiting to show sex)
View attachment 373992 View attachment 373993 View attachment 373994 View attachment 373996

are those BANANA KUSH from me?.

ive got one that im still veging with and will grow her out this time around with no seeds being pushed with her, i need to see what i can get from her in a normal straight up grow.

she is an f-9 plant #5 but at this point there all pretty much the same but the #5 did have a different smell more what im guessing ppl are referring to as banana.

if those are from me make sure you give them plenty of AIRFLOW and even more AIRFLOW if your going to grow them untopped, she gets very very dense buds and will bud rot on you in a hurry so whatch your ass and PLEASE keep as much AIRFLOW in there as you can.

peace;)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I had some trouble learning to grow the Alien 4....took me a few times to get it right. I have three beautiful GKbx1s in the garden now that look like they're doing pretty good. Posting in a few more days ASA they show sex. Sorry to hear they are giving you problems. Just remember light on the water and nutrients...a little too much of either and she wilts her leaves bad..

Brandan

Brandan

are those BANANA KUSH from me?.

ive got one that im still veging with and will grow her out this time around with no seeds being pushed with her, i need to see what i can get from her in a normal straight up grow.

she is an f-9 plant #5 but at this point there all pretty much the same but the #5 did have a different smell more what im guessing ppl are referring to as banana.

if those are from me make sure you give them plenty of AIRFLOW and even more AIRFLOW if your going to grow them untopped, she gets very very dense buds and will bud rot on you in a hurry so whatch your ass and PLEASE keep as much AIRFLOW in there as you can.

peace;)

Yes it is your banana my friend :) Was very happy to get these beans from a close friend of mine since he knew I was on the hunt for them. :)
Ok i will add another fan in the room just to make sure I have enough air. I usually don't top my girls the first time around but I'm seeing it may have been a good idea with these girls. But I will keep this thread flooded with Nana pics :):)

JAWS

JAWS

Yes it is your banana my friend :) Was very happy to get these beans from a close friend of mine since he knew I was on the hunt for them. :)
Ok i will add another fan in the room just to make sure I have enough air. I usually don't top my girls the first time around but I'm seeing it may have been a good idea with these girls. But I will keep this thread flooded with Nana pics :):)

yes sir good idea better safe then sorry, every time!!

banana kush male shots.

PICT7562
PICT7563
PICT7575
PICT7576
PICT7577

peace;)

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Glad to see you back jaws!!! I am so excited to see you posting again. I hope you liked the lime cooks pics I posted. They were the most stable strains in my garden last round no sign of bananas whatsoever. I was also running karmas gear and they shot bananas so needless to say solid likes brotha.

Well I must say my lime cooks hybrid pheno is great a all around Keeper. That shit is like crack everyone I have smoked her with was like a crackhead begging for more. Her stench is very strong kush smell I mean u can smell it clear across the room with a mint/lime bottom that when you smell it it's like smelling Vic's vapor rub she will clear you nose right out a amazing cut for sure my favorite. I would put it in my top Favorite of all time for all around everything smell,look, taste and yield. U will also see this cut being ran by select few people just to prove she is of top shelf quality and I feel she can hang with most elites out there. Just think if I didn't have the issues that I had with my coco grow how much more amazing that cut would of came out.

I would also like to say I would gladly put anything you put your hands on in my garden so great weed and you have a good eye for what you do brotha.

Well jaws when you get a chance email me Bro or pm me have a few ? For you.

Peace mike

JAWS

JAWS

Glad to see you back jaws!!! I am so excited to see you posting again. I hope you liked the lime cooks pics I posted. They were the most stable strains in my garden last round no sign of bananas whatsoever. I was also running karmas gear and they shot bananas so needless to say solid likes brotha.

Well I must say my lime cooks hybrid pheno is great a all around Keeper. That shit is like crack everyone I have smoked her with was like a crackhead begging for more. Her stench is very strong kush smell I mean u can smell it clear across the room with a mint/lime bottom that when you smell it it's like smelling Vic's vapor rub she will clear you nose right out a amazing cut for sure my favorite. I would put it in my top Favorite of all time for all around everything smell,look, taste and yield. U will also see this cut being ran by select few people just to prove she is of top shelf quality and I feel she can hang with most elites out there. Just think if I didn't have the issues that I had with my coco grow how much more amazing that cut would of came out.

I would also like to say I would gladly put anything you put your hands on in my garden so great weed and you have a good eye for what you do brotha.

Well jaws when you get a chance email me Bro or pm me have a few ? For you.

Peace mike

thank you my friend, and ya only a couple ppl ever got any of those because i got word some one had a hermi and i was pretty nervous about them any ways seeing they were my first attempt at making fem seeds. soo ya sadly i let most all those go and only kept 10 seeds for myself.

very glad you liked her and by all means PLEASE share her with all your friends and tell them to do the same if they like her as well.

thank you;)

JAWS

JAWS

FRUITY PEBBLE OG F1 cereal cut

34 inches tall been in flower for two nights now, ive never flowered her out this big so ya it should be fun. she has a decent side branch on her so in going to go ahead and dust her with f2 cereal pollen for a bigger batch of FPOG ix1 seeds.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

three day early harvest a top from the #7 & #9, ohh boy are these going to be FNing outstanding.

#7 left and #9 on the right
PICT9874

#7 mac shot
7 61

#9 mac shot
9 67

multiple shots of both side by and #7 on left #9 on the right in all pics.
PICT9875
PICT9876
PICT9877
PICT9880
PICT9881

these were today at day 61 the rest will most likely come down thursday morning at day 64, im thinking 67 would be the sweet spot though.

thank you:woot::wideyed::woot:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom