2 2
2 3

peace:snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
love all three shots for-sure.

are we thinking about may be mixing the WW and the AD?. if so yes please!!!!!.

very nice indeed:snaphappy::snaphappy:
That widow came as fem was when i first started out .. but same place have reg's so in time but she's getting crossed with your Double purple dojo and frog.. soon.! do u think it made a dif the 2 days dark? I know she loved the lower CO2 they all did..

JAWS

JAWS

That widow came as fem was when i first started out .. but same place have reg's so in time but she's getting crossed with your Double purple dojo and frog.. soon.! do u think it made a dif the 2 days dark? I know she loved the lower CO2 they all did..

hitting your girl with ether of those two should be pretty nice indeed.

your matter looks awesome and every time i see shot of her no matter the grower it makes me want to pop a few myself, that's yet another piece of mine that iv'e never grown out.

here some other shots of her.
Alien matter 1
Alien matter 2
Alien matter 3
Alien matter 4

she seems to be liked by those who drop her seed.

awesome:)

JAWS

JAWS

another shot at the two ALIEN DIESEL's.

PICT0004

i'm guessing SOUR D on the left and ALIEN KUSH on the right, could be a mixed pheno on the left. i'm not to knowledgeable on the DIESEL strains but from what i have grown of them they seem a bit more sativa.

haha ohh well we shall see.

i'm not sure but i think i may be the first person to be openly showing the ALIEN DIESE fems, i could be wrong and most likely am but i have not personally ever seen any one grow this strain ever.

peace:)

narddawg

narddawg

hey bro when in the list under this paragraph when and where do u think these are goin to drop????
i kno alien matter just dropped but more intesrted in these strains let me kno i appericted bro an if u could email me at [email protected] i appericted man be safe

no never even grown out the alien matter just made them and sent them out for testing, pass a few around to some peeps.

seeds will be done drying in about a week.

from this round we got.

fruity pebble og ix1
chem soda og #1-----more of
alien cookies #9 f2
raspberry cookies f1----redo
black cherry cookies #2 f1
fruity pebble og f3-----more of
banana pebble og f1
legend og bx1
keeblers din f2-----female plant legend og
legendary banana kush f1
black cherry kush f1
raspberry kush bx1

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hitting your girl with ether of those two should be pretty nice indeed.

your matter looks awesome and every time i see shot of her no matter the grower it makes me want to pop a few myself, that's yet another piece of mine that iv'e never grown out.

here some other shots of her.
View attachment 410525 View attachment 410526 View attachment 410527 View attachment 410528

she seems to be liked by those who drop her seed.

awesome:)
Nice to see colors ,finally got room down to low 60's bring the color... and yes this gal is hard as a rock lots of weight ,great production plant.! Your personal sales lady Jaws M

JAWS

JAWS

ok so the males have been dealt with, they were worked then thanked then put down always bitter sweet to kill a plant on purpose!!.

cookie madness f1 males 4-6, #5 was not used
Males 4 6 4
Males 4 6 5
Males 4 6 6
Males 4 6 7

forum cookie f1 male #1
Male 1 6
Male 1 7
Male 1 8
Male 1 10
Male 1 11
Male 1 13

ok so some changes made will be no CLASSIC COOKIE or COOKIE MADNESS f2 seeds will be made in this round, i want to get a look at the females i have in house before deciding which one{s} i want to use.

going to mainly just make second batches of things i made in the last round purely for numbers sake!!.

the SOUR CYNTHIA will still be made as well as the ALIEN PEBBLE OG and the ALIEN COOKIE MADNESS but the rest will be more of the same.

peace:writing::writing:

JAWS

JAWS

got a new light fixture for my closet set-up, was getting really tired of the straight up 4foot floros so i got a 4 bulb t5 system. man does it brighten up my closet big time.

New lights 1
New lights 2

i do have a bigger 8bulb t5 system but its to much for my small closet space and i have the 400 mh system for the 4x4 tent.

should get some decent growth from this system in the closet.

peace:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

some random BANANA PIE f1 shots.

Random 1
Random 2
Random 3
Random 4
Random 5
Random 6
Random 7

these are starting to really smell good very SWEET and BANANA EEE for-sure, the mains are shedding already and about the size of a #2 pencil. most have already been up potted into my two liter bottles and are responding really well. that 5th pic is a shot of the plant that self topped it's self, strange but she seems to be just moving right along.

there were very few f1 made so im really hoping these stay solid so i can get some f2 made and get them out there for others to get a look and taste of.

thinking about hitting one of these in the next round with some forum cookie pollen!!.

the PINK URKLE & GSC BX1/F2 are looking decent once they get a bit bigger i'll show some pics.

ok so thanks for looking my friends.

much respect to all;):);)

JAWS

JAWS

some shots of the TROY'S SKUNK.

don't think this is what im looking for but i will grow it out ether way just to see what it becomes.

not sat enough to be the real skunk and all though it stinks right now its not the skunk smell i'm looking for, now the smell profile could very well change but still i'm not all that excited that this is the one.

peace:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom