The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

The free time I have now blessed me a few hours this weekend to read most of this Thread I must say the knowledge is staggering and I place it in a higher form of art.
Magic beans
FlyJ

HAHAHA i don't know about all that but thank you just the same for the kind words my friend.

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so i grabbed a few pics of the ALIEN DIESEL fems i just put to flower last night.

plant #1
1 14
1 15

plant #2
2 11

2 12

top shot of both
PICT0010

if any one has seen this strain grown out in the public forum id love to know where that thread is, iv'e not seen any one growing this strain.

this will be no barn burner as you can see there only in two liter bottles so there not going to be very big nor are they going to yield very much. but we should get a look and see if they herm or not, as always taking back up's i'm case we got something good here.

shot of the closet area

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Your a humble man Jaws but ya need to give yourself more credit bro. I for one respect your work in this community & look up to ya. You helped when I needed & ya didn't know me for shizznit. You made a lifelong friend, so now watch out, ya got a stalker! Lol! But fo real doe, I got ur back brotha;)
I'm stoked to run your Alien Cookies f2's after testing for SRG! Gonna be epic broski! Peace!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Your a humble man Jaws but ya need to give yourself more credit bro. I for one respect your work in this community & look up to ya. You helped when I needed & ya didn't know me for shizznit. You made a lifelong friend, so now watch out, ya got a stalker! Lol! But fo real doe, I got ur back brotha;) Very nice @ElManiaco Yes a very thoughtful , and talented. This guy can multitask like a Mother -------- M

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
these are the LEMON SOUR DOJO correct, should be quite the smellers as well as beefy sticky buds.

thank you :)
Yet just one of many phenos. Bud I normally keep them quite tight. But being a one gal show they got a little taller than normal. Do they get quite a stretch? Just picked up some bud blood to stop that in flower hopefully will keep it under control M

JAWS

JAWS

Yet just one of many phenos. Bud I normally keep them quite tight. But being a one gal show they got a little taller than normal. Do they get quite a stretch? Just picked up some bud blood to stop that in flower hopefully will keep it under control M

ya those should not get to crazy may be a mid sized plant, the mother was a bit taller then the father but nether were what id call a tall plant.

T's showed up today, i'll be talking at you soon on those.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
hum ya not really I never grew any of those hybrids myself.....I did grow the TUNNEL VISION---AFGHAN SHARK---OGER S1by them selves but that was years ago...I do know that the OGERS were from that release OKID did back then and from what ive heard is that strain might be where the banana kush was found?......

let me know if ya need anything...

thank you:)
do you have any ogers pics around bro? @JAWS?

JAWS

JAWS

do you have any ogers pics around bro? @JAWS?

naw sorry thunder but those were grown years ago and iv'e been through three comp sense then, i bought them along side the bubba kush s1 and got them on a weekend special. most ppl dont know this but back then i'm the one who got those sent through the week end special for #75.00 a pack.

i think i made a hybrid with it but ya it was a long ass time ago.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey yooo! Hows it going Jaws?! Just poppin new gear and am just dropping in to let you know I popped 6 of the Alien Cookies f2#4 & #9 each with 100% germ
rate!! Greatjob.
Gonna pop more in a day or so. I've decided to keep my clone onlys and start a new regime of dankness!
Your doing a great job man. Keep it up! Can't wait to see more pics of the Alien Cookies in late flowering!
Have a great day all!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

sup man...i have Fruity Pebbles Cargo fems and Tribal Fruit i am gonna put in water and was wondering what the lineage of was of ea one..love them chocolate covered cherries...don't buy the blueberry version...DJXX

would love to see some pics once you get them to where you like them, and ya i did not like the blueberry ones ether.

FRUITY PEBBLE CARGO fems
mother===fruity pebble og f1 cereal cut
father===trainwreck arcata cut reversed

TRIBAL FRUIT f1
mother===decapitation cut 7+ years old now
father===banana kush f9

Lookin good up in here Jaws. Likin those T's bro. MGG

thank you and will see about that t for ya!!.

Hey yooo! Hows it going Jaws?! Just poppin new gear and am just dropping in to let you know I popped 6 of the Alien Cookies f2#4 & #9 each with 100% germ
rate!! Greatjob.
Gonna pop more in a day or so. I've decided to keep my clone onlys and start a new regime of dankness!
Your doing a great job man. Keep it up! Can't wait to see more pics of the Alien Cookies in late flowering!
Have a great day all!
Quest

hahah ya that's kinda where/what i'm doing over here, dropping some old starting new seeds and looking for a couple new cuts to grab.

the AC will yield more then the #9 but the #9 will be more like the original mother, the fourm cut. awesome on the germ rate that should give you something to look through.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Mad props man. I always get a legit,, respectable germ rates with your creations. And I've ran a good 20 different crosses from The Lab! Always find quality in each round too. I love the Cookie and Dojo work too along with the work 296 pages ago! Congratulations man.
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Mad props man. I always get a legit,, respectable germ rates with your creations. And I've ran a good 20 different crosses from The Lab! Always find quality in each round too. I love the Cookie and Dojo work too along with the work 296 pages ago! Congratulations man.
Quest

thanks for all your time and space my brother.

respect much;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom