The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

sup brotha...here is my keeper pheno of Lime Cookies....a massive girl...my best yielding cookie cross and i have run like 18...the perfect girl.....she checks all the boxes...thanks thanks thanks for blessing me with her...DJXX
SAM 1878
SAM 1879
SAM 1886

JAWS

JAWS

sup brotha...here is my keeper pheno of Lime Cookies....a massive girl...my best yielding cookie cross and i have run like 18...the perfect girl.....she checks all the boxes...thanks thanks thanks for blessing me with her...DJXXView attachment 417572 View attachment 417573 View attachment 417574

awesome i'm glad you liked those and i'm stoked to hear they yield well, guess i'm glad i saved a pack for myself.

any time you got pics of my work you can dro in here my friend.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA F2 CUT

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

CHEM SODA F2
PICT0015
PICT0016
PICT0018
PICT0019
PICT0020

black cherry soda pheno, and yes this plant is indeed housing seeds. actually the second batch of seeds.

seeds being made with this one are CHEM SODA OG F1 #2 and yes the #1 will be of the Chemdog D bx3 nature, those two have been made but not near as many.

some shots of this f2 pheno^^^ from the last grow unseeded.
1 32
1 35
1 37
1 41
1 42

all the first 5 pics are going now and are at 28/29 days flower.

peace:snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ok so i grabbed a few pics of the ALIEN DIESEL fems i just put to flower last night.

plant #1
View attachment 416736 View attachment 416737

plant #2
View attachment 416740
View attachment 416742

top shot of both
View attachment 416745

if any one has seen this strain grown out in the public forum id love to know where that thread is, iv'e not seen any one growing this strain.

this will be no barn burner as you can see there only in two liter bottles so there not going to be very big nor are they going to yield very much. but we should get a look and see if they herm or not, as always taking back up's i'm case we got something good here.

shot of the closet area
View attachment 416750

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:
Was checking this photo buddy you drink a awful lot of soda? LOL wonder u dont have kidney stones ! maybe the good smoke evens it out .. We have a bottle deposit here 10 cents on each of those ..

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

CHEM SODA F2 CUT

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

CHEM SODA F2
View attachment 417933 View attachment 417934 View attachment 417935 View attachment 417936 View attachment 417937
black cherry soda pheno, and yes this plant is indeed housing seeds. actually the second batch of seeds.

seeds being made with this one are CHEM SODA OG F1 #2 and yes the #1 will be of the Chemdog D bx3 nature, those two have been made but not near as many.

some shots of this f2 pheno^^^ from the last grow unseeded.
View attachment 417938 View attachment 417940 View attachment 417941 View attachment 417942 View attachment 417944

all the first 5 pics are going now and are at 28/29 days flower.

peace:snaphappy:
looks jus like my YUM YUM...the same shades of purple...i am vegging her for another month...also i have the TW fems going and they are still in veg...i have a DPD outside...juv love her smell...INSANE JANE cuts going too....be a minute but i promise you more pics...thanks again for sharing...you are one of the kindest peeps i have met in this community...DJXX

JAWS

JAWS

Lookin frosty as fuck bro. MGG

ya that chem f2 gets some real frost to her for-sure!!, and that hybrid should rock pretty hard to boot.

looks jus like my YUM YUM...the same shades of purple...i am vegging her for another month...also i have the TW fems going and they are still in veg...i have a DPD outside...juv love her smell...INSANE JANE cuts going too....be a minute but i promise you more pics...thanks again for sharing...you are one of the kindest peeps i have met in this community...DJXX

haha ya i don't drink pop that's my Gfriends drink making supplies, the fruit stuff is for her wine cooler type drinks and the diet root beer is for her nightly mixed drink's.

i drink lots and lots of water and some juices like lemon-ade and cranberry.

ya man any time on those pics is cool with me, i think your going to like those wreck's i sure did when i ran a couple.

iv'e always tried to be a decent person online and i think i have been for over 11 years now, a few issues here-n-there but mostly iv'e had a great time online sense early 2003.

thanks friends;)

JAWS

JAWS

here is what i'm hoping to get again from her in this round.

if i had fixed that cal problem i think she would have done even better.

this strain can give big buds regardless as to what some ppl say about her, topping here is not the only way to get her to produce.

peace:snaphappy::woot::snaphappy:

M

milo_xxx

Very nice Jaws!
are those the TW fems?

I had TW cut that wasn't confirmed not a cross but the three cuts yielded like crazy... But the mom died within a wk suddenly......

I would love one of those shirts.... If it isn't already to late... :arghh::blackeye:

JAWS

JAWS

Very nice Jaws!
are those the TW fems?

I had TW cut that wasn't confirmed not a cross but the three cuts yielded like crazy... But the mom died within a wk suddenly......

I would love one of those shirts.... If it isn't already to late... :arghh::blackeye:

no those are pics of the arcata cut iv'e had for a while.

a few shots of the fem wreck i grew a couple grows ago.

again i did not get on the cal problem quite soon enough.

peace:snaphappy::snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
You rock
got my shirt awesome !!! many thanks I owe U.. have u heard of Platinuim Cherry Pie? Cherrypie x Durban ? like my hands on that one .. suppose to be yummy !!

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Following this thread is . . . . . .
Well hell It shows what a motivated breeder and friends with true passion for the green are capable of doing.
Looking past the plant and I see great people friends who come together for something much bigger than a profit.
Dont get me wrong, I believe in making a buck or 2. But you have made LOOKING for Dank, fun. ,, JAWS (lucky fin) You all do great work.
FlyJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom