The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prop215Life

Prop215Life

do you have any ogers pics around bro? @JAWS?

I have some beans gifted to me from a fellow farmer that are Oger99Xstarfighter I popped all 6 of them and I got 4 living doing good I was told to look for the banana taffy smelling pheno.......... Hit me up thunder if you have some oger crosses as I'm trying to figure out how to dial this in

JAWS

JAWS

Was going to tell u how nice was packaging was getting ..and now your label I like it !! Have I been calling the platnuim dojo and should of been doja? Bite me !!!LOL

thank you its been a long time coming and i'm very happy to finally have some new labels in hand.

NO the PLATINUM DOJO is what it is for-sure, that is one of mine so the DOJO is correct.

hahaha.

appears as thou were gonna run with 5 event horizon and 4 limey monster also managed to keep the trainwreck alive after the fresh start , tossed her out back for some full sun and just about have two clones rooted and ready to introduce into room . Digging the new logo i
will keep the posted a run away from flower still
peace

i'm very interested in see how those EH do for you, i have not had much luck so far with the LIME KUSH hybrids mainly the fem projects. this how ever is not a fem strain but still watch this one closely.

the LIMEY MONSTER same thing as the EH not a fem strain but has the LK in the mix, i had no problems with the lime kush cut that i used but still watch her.

have NO warning on the trainwreck fem those are awesome and a great representation of the arcata wreck cut.

Got offered this girl while i was in Humboldt but didnt have a space an then i moved to Oahu. The real deal is killer, i did get a bagseed from one of the many bags i was burning while livn there. Was hoping for a cherry pie stray bean but to no avail.

Stellar work jaws, like always.

ya the TRAINWRECK is an awesome piece for-sure and is a true CLASSIC strain i love mine for-sure.

Labeling looks good to go Jaws...

Hope you get that a/c worked out for you & the girls! FPOG F3's will begin life in 4 more days for the Summer finale.

yes AC was fixed yesterday took 9 hours to get the pad back down to 75 degrees.

been waiting to see these fpog F-3 freebies in action, i sent enough out so ya stoked to finally be seeing them grown out.

Agree, very clean art, w style
@ Jaws U R rockin It Green
FlyJ

thank you i do try.

peace friends:)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thou shall always watch thy garden or blame no one but them selfs....but Def got a eye on things intensely this time. Fing up sucks and I do not plan on going down that rode again , still am afraid to introduce the wreck in as it's a cutting from out side , savaged from the disaster .

Still 65 out but ill post as they bush up. Finishing time on the wreck ? To your preference and a thought the is on my mine as I was reading something the other day , it trainwreck is it a known cross with parental lines or a common old day moniker for a unknown pollination of a dank off spring
If that makes sence

JAWS

JAWS

Thou shall always watch thy garden or blame no one but them selfs....but Def got a eye on things intensely this time. Fing up sucks and I do not plan on going down that rode again , still am afraid to introduce the wreck in as it's a cutting from out side , savaged from the disaster .

Still 65 out but ill post as they bush up. Finishing time on the wreck ? To your preference and a thought the is on my mine as I was reading something the other day , it trainwreck is it a known cross with parental lines or a common old day moniker for a unknown pollination of a dank off spring
If that makes sence

i like to take my wrecks around day 65/68 i don't think its ready ant sooner but that could be a matter of ones taste i suppose, going 70/72 would not hurt but i like mine it the mid 60's.

i don't know the back story on the ARCATA wreck cut, iv'e never known but i do enjoy the strain greatly so i keep her around for personal smoke and a couple reg peeps really like her as well.

would love to know the ORIGINAL lineage but i'm afraid that may never be known.

and ya if the wrecks been out side better safe then sorry, still a few packs left over there if ya want some back up's.

thank you:)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so this morning i put all three SKUNK's into flower, none are what i'm looking for so none will i be taking any cuts from.

some no im going to be doing a SKUNK PROJECT this fall and have been gathering skunk's and skunk hybrids for a few months now and have had some pretty good luck in my search, some with great info to back them up some are just passes saying these could be a keeper.

the three i just put to flower one was the TROY SKUNK no skunk smell but nice looking plant, how ever i'm going for skunk{s} so ANYTHING short of having that killer skunk smell very early on will not make it to clone form, i don't have time to be messing with something sweet or even earthy i want SKUNK plain and simple.

the other two are from the same stock but i'm still unable to speak to what and who those came from, sadly they are not the skunks i'm after ether so it don't really matter what who those were from at this point.

some new goodies just in from my brother QLEANERQUEST.
Qleanerquest 1

your an awesome dude to be seed hunting and making with, much respect homie!!!!!!!!!.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

In 92' my buddies dad ran the true roadkill dark green leaf, lime green bud skunk. He may still have it but we lost touch. It smells of roadkill skunk even from a small cutting. My friends dad, my mentor during my high school daze crossed it into some seeds he brought back from hawaii around the same era. She too was roadkill funk from the getgo.

I applaud you for your hunt on the elusive True Skunk pheno.

M

milo_xxx

I want to find some SKUNK for my garden as well... good to see people still looking.... Fond memories of smoking that tasty putrid herb.... Everytime I smell a skunk it brings me back... And makes my mouth water!!:banghead::hungry:

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I have some beans gifted to me from a fellow farmer that are Oger99Xstarfighter I popped all 6 of them and I got 4 living doing good I was told to look for the banana taffy smelling pheno.......... Hit me up thunder if you have some oger crosses as I'm trying to figure out how to dial this in
Most i can do is post a pic of banana ogers in a week or so.she's still quarrantined for safety,i haven't bloomed her yet.id search through @baba G on The banana ogers and @Motarebel for the ogers

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

those are reg seeds but i need to make two correction both mistakes made by me.

1. those are f2
2. those need to be called DOJA and not DOJO.

i just made the f2 i had nothing to do with making the f1.

sweet:)
the above is a lil confusing...you say those are f2, but you just made the f2...anyhoo here is the pak...i save em all now...lol DJXX

SAM 1894
JAWS

JAWS

the above is a lil confusing...you say those are f2, but you just made the f2...anyhoo here is the pak...i save em all now...lol DJXX

yes my brother i know what the package says but like i said I MADE THE MISTAKE so its my fault that your pack is mark incorrectly, just trying to get it cleared up with you.

not sure what you mean by just made the f2, i made those a while back several grows in fact.

those were given to me as SFV OG * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJA i grew them and made the f2 calling them VALLEY DOJO F2, my mistake was tagging them DOJO when they were in fact DOJA.

there the same thing only thing that has changed is the proper naming.

peace:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@JAWS @Medusa
I have everything cleaned up from my closet setup to my flower room and I was wondering If I had pollen in the duct work from when my shit got ripped, would all that pollen still be active and how to I ensure my next grow doesn't get pollinated by accident. or is there a life span of pollen once out of the sac.
Thanks Jaws
much respect FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS @Medusa
I have everything cleaned up from my closet setup to my flower room and I was wondering If I had pollen in the duct work from when my shit got ripped, would all that pollen still be active and how to I ensure my next grow doesn't get pollinated by accident. or is there a life span of pollen once out of the sac.
Thanks Jaws
much respect FlyJ

ya pollen will not last long once it's been dumped unless dried and cleaned and stored properly.

how long ago did this rip happen?
how many males did you have in the space?
at what stage were the males in when they got yanked up?

main thing here is did you have a filter in your ducked work?, is so then FOR-SURE get that changed out with a brand new one.

peace:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

3 weeks now past
I had two sweet males isolated in one room but the venting is connected,
once I started cleaning I shut down my fans and noticed the puff of Yellow off the walls and duc work
I thought about the pollen it was everywhere floor out walls the males were just about all popping.
Used bleach full whips and yes changed out filters.
I will be vegging and flowering else where but same equipment. just wanted to make sure I was good to go
Thank you sir a pleasure always
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

3 weeks now past
I had two sweet males isolated in one room but the venting is connected,
once I started cleaning I shut down my fans and noticed the puff of Yellow off the walls and duc work
I thought about the pollen it was everywhere floor out walls the males were just about all popping.
Used bleach full whips and yes changed out filters.
I will be vegging and flowering else where but same equipment. just wanted to make sure I was good to go
Thank you sir a pleasure always
FlyJ

you should be good to go!!.

onward;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom