The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

Event horizon d my favorite to this point , got 3 more sexing up and about ready for transplant , just had to drive a half hour for happy frog as my lowes stopping hustling the promix hp because it's to expensive at 15 bucks for 2 cu ft .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ pretty plant huh here is the other 3 chilling with a train wreck in my over crowded space so these are not getting much love yet but still have 40 days or so

And a foggy outdoor train wreck mom that is just starting to bud

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Checking in to say Hey Jaws,
the Skunks are running loose and I can see great things in the Jaws Garden of Dank. . . . . .

FlyJ
looking for the Skunk on the road

JAWS

JAWS

Event horizon d my favorite to this point , got 3 more sexing up and about ready for transplant , just had to drive a half hour for happy frog as my lowes stopping hustling the promix hp because it's to expensive at 15 bucks for 2 cu ft ..... View attachment 430440

ya i pay the same here for my soil, it use to be $9.50 now its $15.00 crazy shit. interested in seeing if the LIME KUSH push's the profile in that piece, she seems pretty strong in most hybrids.

thank you:)

Last edited:
JAWS

JAWS

Checking in to say Hey Jaws,
the Skunks are running loose and I can see great things in the Jaws Garden of Dank. . . . . .

FlyJ
looking for the Skunk on the road

yup going to get some skunks popped here after a bit plus a few older stinky plant seeds that were sent to me by a friend, i hope i can get them to pop!!.

JAWS

JAWS

ok so this morning i harvested the last of the pollen's that i need from the banana pie's and the purple alice, they were thanked then dispatched gracefully for-sure.

purple alice before chop
Male 1 15
Male 1 16

so seeing those are done i am now awaiting the PINK URKLE male to start getting things going in the male department, i have one that's is throwing triple leaf sets per node so i'm really liking that for-sure. on the girl scout cookies bx1/f2 im not sure if i have a male or not so i need more time with that one, on the FORUM COOKIE it looks like i have two females but thankfully in the last round i had a male FORUM COOKIE so i already have pollen in house so were good there.

it will be time to make the CLASSIC COOKIE piece and i believe i'm going to go with FORUM COOKIE pollen over top the COOKIE MADNESS f1 plant #2, i have females of both strains and i already have pollen's from both strain from the last grow. this will be my final piece as far as making straight up cookie strains, there will be more hybrids but no more cookies on cookie action.

ok so ya time to get focused on the next grow.

want to be clear about the no more cookie on cookie action, that totally means FORUM ON FORUM if i'm lucky enough to get some other cookie like the mint or the animal there will be more cookie work from me.

JAWS

JAWS

little bad news this morning but not a surprise.

Herm 1
Herm 2
Herm 3
Herm 4
Herm 5
Herm 6

hermie, this is another piece from the reversed lime kush i did a while back. it seems most are not worth shit so i'm slowly going through some of them personally. this is the one that was housing the lime banana pie seed but don't think the pollination caused the herm. still have 4 up and going and i check them every day closely if they herm there gone no matter how good they look. they will make good hash makings if there herm.

ok so like i said yesterday i was going to have to repot the BANANA PIE'S because they were just getting to damn big.

#1 & 5
1 8
5 14
PICT0006
PICT0007

these are going to be killer!!.

peace:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

8 7 14UpdateBCS
8 7 14UpdateBCS 1
8 7 14UpdateBCS 2
@JAWS Looking good my friend looking G O O D
here is an update on My JAWS Gear
Black Cherry Soda OG WHAT A PLANT
Its so Cool to walk into the veg room and Have Loompa to the Left and Jaws on the right
I even Have a few Medusa slithering about shhhhhh thats a secret.
Sending out the +++ Vibes
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

2x im ready black n green ;)

ahh thank you my friend!!.

View attachment 430753 View attachment 430754 View attachment 430755 @JAWS Looking good my friend looking G O O D
here is an update on My JAWS Gear
Black Cherry Soda OG WHAT A PLANT
Its so Cool to walk into the veg room and Have Loompa to the Left and Jaws on the right
I even Have a few Medusa slithering about shhhhhh thats a secret.
Sending out the +++ Vibes
FlyJ

dude thank you very much for show casing these over here, i have a really good filling there going to be pretty Jawesome.

one thing though i really need you to label them correctly, those are not black cherry soda plants there black cherry og and it should have a number next to them as well seeing i made a #1 & #2. if yours has no number then its going to be the #1.

reason i'm saying this is because ppl will be all over me wanting BLACK CHERRY SODA seeds which i do not have any of those.

;)The black shirts are looking sweet with the green writing very nice there jaws are you selling those . I would def pimp me a jaws shirt around here and not a soul would no what the hell it meant

no not selling anything yet just getting some out there to see if there is enough interest to may be take a bigger step.

all the colored shirts or shirts with colored writing are "just to see shirt" as in for me to look at and see if i like them. the white with black lettering is what i have in stock. my favorite is the gray shirt with the black lettering but the ones sent do not fit me there to small.

talking with my guy so may be this fall there might be something happening.

peace my friends:)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am looking forward to making a Banna
ahh thank you my friend!!.

dude thank you very much for show casing these over here, i have a really good filling there going to be pretty Jawesome.

one thing though i really need you to label them correctly, those are not black cherry soda plants there black cherry og and it should have a number next to them as well seeing i made a #1 & #2. if yours has no number then its going to be the #1.

reason i'm saying this is because ppl will be all over me wanting BLACK CHERRY SODA seeds which i do not have any of those.

peace my friends:)

Opps if I am going to share I best get it right
My apologies MR Jaws

PLEASE don't Bite me

Yes I have both and will be Re-Labling the Black Cherry OG #1 and Black Cherry OG #2 correctly
Peace FlyJ

8 7 14UpdateBCS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom