• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Here ya go Sharky !! Lemon Dojo flower in 24 hrs ...theres around 6 phenos going in ...
Upside down plant 009
Upside down plant 012

G

Guyute54

Glad to see you still doing your thing. Had to stop by and check things out since it is shark week after all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Transplant time on event horizon d looking promising this female is , still holding 3 more but not anywhere like this girl

JAWS

JAWS

Here ya go Sharky !! Lemon Dojo flower in 24 hrs ...theres around 6 phenos going in ... View attachment 431582 View attachment 431583

you have 6 LEMON SOUR DOJO pheno???.

Check out this alien cookie #7 ,and the dumpster dojo is growing strong also

cant remember homie but are those the ALIEN COOKIES #7 seed plants, or did you just mark that one as your #7 plant???. if those are my ALIEN COOKIES #7 pheno in seed form them i'm very very interested in seeing how those do for you. you and MED are running different strains but they both have the same father niceeee.

Jaws FPOGF3 female....

View attachment 432823

transplanting this weekend & it's on!

you going to run that one straight up NO topping????.

very nice:snaphappy:

JAWS

JAWS

PINK URKLE F1

male
Male 1 1
Male 1 2

girl scout cookies bx1/f2

male
Male 2 3

if the female of this strain turns out to be anything like the gsc bx1 females then we have a winner for sure.

need to get some pics of the FORUM COOKIE female up in here at some point.

you guys are going to flip when i show you how the BANANA PIE'S are doing there stomping assssss in the tents, nothing is keeping up with them and there freaking huge with quater sized stalks and we still have a couple weeks of veg time to get through.

pics a bit later:snaphappy:

215 User

215 User

cant remember homie but are those the ALIEN COOKIES #7 seed plants, or did you just mark that one as your #7 plant???. if those are my ALIEN COOKIES #7 pheno in seed form them i'm very very interested in seeing how those do for you. you and MED are running different strains but they both have the same father niceeee.

Yes I am gonna top both on friday...

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

That's the cookie 7 u had labeled on the pakk

JAWS

JAWS

Yes I am gonna top both on friday...

your not going to be topping trans-planting and flower all at the same time are you??????.

Lovin it!

thank you sister!!.

That's the cookie 7 u had labeled on the pakk

ahhh YES finally some one is going to grow some of these out, yours will be slightly different then mine but should be very close to what i get with my #7 f1 cut. i have one going now as well as the forum cookie and cookie madness #2 and lastly the gsc bx1/f2.

hope to see lots of pics when the time comes, your going to love the sweet cookie doughy smell from those.

very nice:woot:

215 User

215 User

Transplanted last week...

Topped #2 2 days ago, #1 in next 5 days to get more height

Neither close to flowering yet

Sorry for the confusion bro Lol

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

your not going to be topping trans-planting and flower all at the same time are you??????.

thank you sister!!.

ahhh YES finally some one is going to grow some of these out, yours will be slightly different then mine but should be very close to what i get with my #7 f1 cut. i have one going now as well as the forum cookie and cookie madness #2 and lastly the gsc bx1/f2.

hope to see lots of pics when the time comes, your going to love the sweet cookie doughy smell from those.

very nice:woot:
Stoked

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

just put all five TW in flower and they are bout 30" tall...two in a 3gal smartie and three in the other...i have cuts from all of them even though they look identical....gonna be an awesome TW fix...thanks brotha..pics soon..DJXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom