• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:banana1sv6:
ya bro its some good bud with a really nice yield..

MOTHER--THE WHITE
FATHER--SALMONCREEK BIGBUD {REVERSED POLLEN}

i tried to get more seeds but i was told this was a one-n-out strain so there are no more seeds to be had, what a F****** shame that is...

REZ, dont understand your Question my friend....

BANANA KUSH f7 pollen was used on one of my INSANE JANE giveing us the INSANE BANANA KUSH...

INSANE JANE make up is...

MOTHER--TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
FATHER--ALIEN KUSH F2
thanks guys:banana1sv6:

R

rezinator

Good God ! the salmon looks beaut ,, sure does answer me question Jaws !that truelly sounds like some insane banana k ...respect
Any pics of of "insane jane" in flower Jaws ...?

JAWS

JAWS

hello REZ:hi
ahh what timeing bro i just took two pics of the JANE just minutes ago, ahh these are not full plant shots just two shots of the same area...

what your looking at is the {GRAY BUD} pheno of this strain, you can also find this pheno in the MOTHER of this strain which is TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO...

36days flowering...

INSANE JANE!!

INSANE JANE RESIN
INSANE JANE FULL RESIN
R

rezinator

Sweet Jaws ,, sure coated hey !!So why do ya prefer it expressing from the moms side with the grey pheno rather than the more alien side?

JAWS

JAWS

hey REZ:hi
its not a this or that for me ive only ran one small batch of the INSANE JANE and from that small batch the #6 plant is the one i liked best from the batch...now maybe when i drop another batch i will find an ALIEN pheno to talk about but for now its the GRAY BUD thats getting all the good vibes...

R

rezinator

nicejaws ,,ye im checkin through some alien aswell ,,wan a see what shes packin ! u still workin with the dojo this round ,love the sound of the doublepurpledojo !,,! Jaws have you any leads on black rose(lookin for blk Russian) effectively'

R

rezinator

hey REZ:banana1sv6:
pm sent dude....
peace:hi

whts ya member name there,,im rez....again, mayb message me !
..thnx mate ..admin sent me message said i need a referal from ya for i can get in.. Big thanks Jaws !

..Jaws HuGe thanks !! your a legend ...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work JAWS. One of my favorite combos, Chocolate and Banana Yummm.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey jaws,
Been a while... i havent really been on line in a few. Glad to see you still have a lot going on. Looks really tasty!! The scbb x sounds amazing..... You already know i love this one! Whats the history of the chocolate banana?? Glad to see your doing good.

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi
yup been very busy sence the move, finaly got myself some room to move around in and house things ive never been able to house before so im super happy....

ahh you guys like the sound of the CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH i was starting to think i made a bad mix but it seems interest is picking up on this one...

MOTHER--- CHOCOLATE RAIN
FATHER--- BANANA KUSH F7

also look for these in the very near future..

BANANA KUSH F8
ORANGE BANANA KUSH
WHITE BANANA KUSH
INSANE BANANA KUSH

and a STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH a bit later this year....

ALICE, ive got a friend who is working hard on getting me some SCBB in seed form and if he is sucessful you will see alot of HYBRIDS of that for-sure...SCBB * DPD would top that list for-sure..
take care:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

rawman

rawman

fuckin a jaws! i see ive been absent for a few days here n missed tons! i am poppibg some white×f13, ecsd×f13, and grom×grapekrush very soon. just put the other seed plants outside today so we will see whht happens there! i stored some g13×diesel pollen and kept clones of the male i got from the g13/diesel seeds the other lone female went so we will see about her hopefully she will finish, if not i got cuts. if i get a texas hammer male i will be making f4s with the female i have right now. she looks promising so far. anyways good luck them look like some healthy seeds :)

JAWS

JAWS

hello RAW:hi:hi
ya my brother we will have some beanage real soon for-sure, i got ya on the f8 and some CHO BAN and i'll talk with ya a bit more about some of the others the close we get to knowing the #'sss per.......
RESPECT MUCH:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

P.S did you ever get those GDP X'ss made???..

Witchking

Witchking

Damn Jaws you been busy!!! How are you my friend ...aint talked to you in a while. I see the "Jaws Express" is still barelling down the tracks full speed. Some really nice sounding crosses...especially all your kush work. If you need a tester let me know.
White x f13 would be incredible. Anyway hope to talk to ya soon.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

JAWS that SCBB I've been kicking myself in the ass for the last 20 years after buying a bag of SCBB for 300 which was alot 20 years ago and losing the seeds. The shit was truely a one hit weed, of course I never stopped after 1 but thats another story. But the bag had about 10 seeds that were huge and I lost them drunk one night. Very interested in the Salmon Creek, will be watching with interest. What is the White Salmon by the way (White X SCBB) sounds awesome

mal

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi

WITCHKING, ya brother if im growing then im making beanage for-sure..

white * f13 would indeed be a good cross umm sadly i dont have any WHITE in its straight form, i tried to get some S1 but was not able to sooooo...keep track i'll be around..

MAL, yup if i was near you i'd be helping you kick your own ass HAHAHA...

umm well i just talk to my guy about the SCBB seeds and it seems hes bro was misstaken and no longer has any more in-house soooo....

umm not sure what the deal is with that strain and the BLACK RUSSIAN but those fuckers are crazy hard to get ahold of, rest asured i will countinue to hunt for them untill i get them or i DIE....

WHITE SALMON is yet another that if you do not have seeds in hand your not likely to get any...these were a one-n-done type deal i have been all over my guy who i got them from but at the end of the day there are just no more to be had...

WHITE SALMON------THE WHITE * SALMON CREEK BIGBUD.......
off to cry now:banana1sv6:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn JAWS! it's been a minute , but your still killing it homie! I just popped a bunch of new beans! Shoot me a PM when you have time home slice!

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

hello surf:hi
ya im still around and doing my thing, PM has been shot brother..
peace:banana1sv6:

T

tipper619sd

very interested in your thread I found myself going through the whole thread in 1 night I am inspired wondering what website you will be releasing your beans at. keep up the great work I am a new grower and would love input and information peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom