• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:hi
ya thats my memories aswell when im collecting pollen, was just thinking this morning i really need to get a special glass piece to do my pollen collecting....i once was pretty damn good at set-n-up dem rail'ssss....
peace brother:banana1sv6:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol memories

no way I could do that shit now - makes me cringe just thinking about the burn

JAWS

JAWS

ya the burn and then the dredded back run down your throat, ARRRRRRR how did i ever enjoy that shit...
older much wiser now:hi:banana1sv6:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
cheers to bring wiser - the older part kind of blows!

JAWS

JAWS

moving forward!!!!............yesterday we went into flowering mode........

White salmon main stalk

White salomn flowering

Pollen donners

STRAW d close done

it begins AGAIN...........
see yaaa:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

somegreen if your talking about the pollen that would be..

SUPER SKUNK * PURPLE URKLE
GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47
peace:hi

JAWS

JAWS

:hihello friends:hi
SUMGREEN, thanks for the kind words my friend...

ok so i have set the flower room to bloom back on wednesday and things are starting to show some changes all for the good..

WHITE SALMON is doing what she does best and thats just grow grow grow and then grow some more, the SALMON was vegged for around 4months total so she is quite big at this point....she is with out a shadow of a doubt the the fatest plant ive ever grown and shes the second tallest plant ive ever grown....

as far as i know this very day i am the only person to be growing this beautiful monster, there were very few seeds made and they were all given out but from what ive been told the ppl who got them for testers never took the time to test and thats pretty shitty BUT that could be a good thing for me....been trying to get my friend to try and get some of those back from the testers that never held up there end of the deal, but as of today thats still not happened...im keeping the fire burning for that day but i lose hope day-by-day on the time that i will have more seeds in my hands....

i have begun to do the best i can to keep the genitics alive by making HYBRIDS with her, ummmm so far i have only made one and thats my WHITE BANANA KUSH if you see these around you should do what you can to get some in-hand they will be killers for-sure....

in this grow I AM GOING to be making my second HYBRID with this beautiful girl in the form of WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL i may make two this round, ive got a friend who is growing some males of a certin strain and if they get done in time I WILL hit the SALMON with that pollen for-sure which will inturn produse yet another KILLER HYBDID.....

will be getting some pic up before to long ahhh right now SHE is just a big GIANT green ball of leaves and out going shoots.....hummmm i guess i could make some WHITE CHEMBERRY.........................................................................
peace for now:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

couple shots of the CHEMBERRY male i just got done collecting pollen from, this strain was/is brother RAWMANS i do belive..

Chemberry male 1

Chemberry male2

Chemberry male 3

things are progressing good so far and as soon as i get back into the tent i'll get some shots for you watchers.
peace:hi

H

HurricanefanIam

hello HURRICAN:hi
whats up dude you seem to be getting bounced around alot lately, how ya been doing.....been checking at the other place the last week or so but damn that place is dead as dead can get...this is not my main home any more but i do still do drive by'ssssss weekly....
peace brother:banana1sv6:

had better days bro. is what it is. keep nose clean and working on better days to come. got something in the works that may take me out west in 6 months if all goes well.. fingers crossed. nice balls bro..lol.. always loved your crosses.. you always had an eye for breeding IMO.. this rebuilding shit sucks.. hoping the move will be what i need. new life.. new chick.. new show.. best wishes and im tagged.

rawman

rawman

thats beautiful brother J! n i did make the f2s u r growing but the original was from escobar. your male reminds me a bit of the moms! i got 2 that are over 7 ft outside in 45 gal smart pots! they look fnatastic i love the structure so far! good work keep it up brother :):) much respect

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi:hi
HURRI,
yup life can show you whos boss pretty much any time it likes, but im very glad to see you up and moving along again....hope things pick up for you and you can get back to things ASAP, if ya need anything talk to me and if i can help you know i will....

RAWMAN,
ahhh so im runing F2's humm umm ok thats cool it still works for me, atleast now i know i'll be making F3'S and not F2'S hahahah.....all the pollen collecting has been done the final PINKCHEM went hermie on me so there will be NO pinkchem seeds made around here where the hell is the crying smily....

ROBOT,
whats up dude i know weve talked before so i know i know you but did you use to go by another name?.......im always doing some kind of breed i just cant seem to do a grow any-more with out making atleast a couple hybrids or some F-GEN............

some pics of the plants in flower being flowering for a week now, streching has been going on hard and heavy and i expect it to continue for another 10days....

clones....
WHITE SALMON==MONSTER 4MONTH+VEG
INSANE JANE===MONSTER 4MONTH+VEG
SOUR KUSH
BUBBA CHUNK
VALLEY DOJO
KINGS KUSH

seeds....
CHEMBERRY F2
PINK Chemdog
STRAWBERRY DIESEL
GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47
SUPER SKUNK * PURPLE URKLE
NORTHERN LIGHTS #69

pollen collected/on hand....
BANANA KUSH F7
CHEMBERRY F2
STRAWBERRY DIESEL
SUPER URKLE
GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47

on deck for the next seed dunk...
DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO---F3 & FEM
PURPLE INSANITY=========KOOL-AID-KUSH * BLOW FISH
LEMON THAI 8-10 WEEKER

there will be a few more added to that list before the dunk takes place....

PICT1483

PICT1484

PICT1485

thanks for stopping by my brothes......
respect much:hi:hi

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds good bro, I can't wait to see what you have coming out of the Lab.

JAWS

JAWS

hello HIGH:hi
yes my friend as soon as i get things cleared up here i'll get some better pics taken for-sure....alll swaps are about done so after that i can relax and get back to the garden and the happenings going on in there....
thanks bro:banana1sv6:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey jaws did you ever get any of those pimpslap crossed from stretchpuppy a few yrs back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom