• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

Nice Lineup

Sounds like a nice selection you have there J!!! That Grapefruit X AK-47 sounds killer,lol, let me know how those turn out for ya.Very Nice Job!peace,fuzzy :banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

hello friends:hi
DOWN,
no bro i was supost to but it never happened for what ever reason, was looking to get a few things at that time but i got nothing from the time spent there...EXCEPT for the SOUR CALI * LEMON LARRY from GUANO...

FUZZY,
thanks brother and to clear something up i DO NOT have the SCBB just a killer HYBRID of her, got real close a month or so ago with aquiering the SCBB but per usual right at the end the deal just fell through...
thanks guys:hi:banana1sv6:

RABB1T

RABB1T

JAWS, bro if ya just want SCBB beans then shop 'em here...

It's the cut that I couldn't get to send anybody, hell anybody can get the beans...that's how MT got 'em too, then the reverse.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RABB1T:hi
thanks for the info my brother, thats the first site ive seen with the SCBB on its list.....still how-ever its just like all other seedbanks there in another country and i never order anything from out side the USA, thats why im always looking for peeps here in the states that already have some....its the reason why i jumped on the WHITE SALMON so FN fast when you said you had a SCBB hybrid, and its also why im on you constintly about getting more seeds of this MASTER PIECE of a HYBRID....if you ever intend to order from that site please let me know, we can talk about it for-sure...

and next time you talk to your bro who made this HYBRID make sure and let him know he let a JEM slip right throu his fingers....
respect much RABB1T:hi

RABB1T

RABB1T

Makes sense man, she was a potent smoke for sure, big yield, great flavors...but...MT knew enough about her that he recognized there was a wall, and so did I. IMO/IME some plants cannot necesarily be improved but they can only be made different. Case in point, when I was running the same LA Con mother over and over I dusted her clones with a few different pollens (Herijuana being the best of them), to me that LA Con could not be improved, she could only be made different...and the White Salmon is much the same way. The final straw was the fact of using a feminized female plant to reverse again to gain the pollen for the White Salmon hybrid. None of the offspring hermed or got fucked up, but there were sterile 'nanners like anything that gets stress and runs a long time. For sure there is some White Salmon being grown from clone around here and there, but until you recreate her there just ain't anymore beans.

Your thread here rocks by the way man, peace!

JAWS

JAWS

your a bright one my brother much more so then myself when it comes to THE BREEDING game, in this WHITE SALMON i do belive i have the SCBB just based on the HUGE buds she gets...im no WHITE guru but i dont think the WHITE gets buds like these, i guess i could be wrong....

so what im thinking here is maybe i should just run the SALMON and breed her with the STRONGEST genitics i can get my hands on, im thinking something like say LEMON THAI:hi or prehaps some STAR DAWG:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:....

ive got her mixed with the BANANA KUSH as we speak i just need some-one to grow some out so i can get a looksie at her in real time, NOT a year down the roaaad.....

this round she will no doubt be breed with the STRAWBERRY DIESEL which i no does yield very nicely her self WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL humm that could be something.....

RABB1T i know your in good with the right peeps so if ya ever see some of your peeps making ANY SCBB hybrids please give me some thought...

two pics today both of clones....

nice INSANE JANE
Roots of a INSANE JANE

5 clones 4 on left are WHITE SALMON the other is the INSANE JANE, all are showing roots as of this morning...
New fresh cuts

soaking two more RR and im going to be taking two snips of the beautiful PINK Chemdog that i have in flower, not sure how she is going to turn out but right now she looks really impressive..
peace :hi:hi

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hey cuz if you hit the White Salmon with your Star Dawg male I am here hand raised to "test" those out.

In the meantime, your White Banana Kush are germinating here.

JAWS

JAWS

your one of my newsest BROTHER and damn do you ever rock, thank you big time for runing some of those WHITE BANANA'S and please no holding back if it turns out that they suck ass i need to know.....

if ya ever see ANYTHING in my grow room or in seed form that you FANCY you know all ya got to do is let me no, and as always NO STRINGS what so ever on them.....

yup WHITE SALMON * STAR DAWG would be something worth making and testing for-sure......another good mix would be WHITE SALMON * DECAPITATION...

DECAPITATION..
MOTHER====98 BUBBA KUSH CLONE {CIR 05/06}
FATHER====WHITE MUSTANG {91 CHEM/WEST COAST DAWG}

peace brother:hi:banana1sv6:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
decapitation -you have a sick sense of humor brother - i like it

JAWS

JAWS

hello MOTHER:hi
yup sometimes i do go off track but its cool because im cool:icon_animal26::icon_animal26:........

HEADHUNTER..
MOTHER===SFV CLONE {CIR 05/06}
FATHER===WHITE MUSTANGE {91CHEMDAWG/WEST COAST DAWG}

MY BRO DID.
HANGMAN
MOTHER==HEADHUNTER
FATHER==DECAPITATION

yup very twisted at times...
respect:hi

JAWS

JAWS

FUZZY,
here is a couple pics of the two GRAPEFRUIT * AK-47, they have been in flower for 10days now.....as soon as the stretch stops i'll hit a few branches with the GF*AK pollen i have on hand....

there both looking good but one looking really good and thats the one that will give up the F2's........

Gf x ak both

Gf ak branch

Gf ak branch 2

Gf ak branch 3

this looks like its going to put out some decent size buds the stem structure is certinly there to suport nice fat buds...
peace bro:hi

F

fuzzy

Looking Great!!!

Looking Really Good J!!!Keep an eye on the taller pheno, she will keep stretching almost all the way through, but she has a great flavor and Up High that would keep anybody Out of depression,lol.keep us posted.And, im glad your working these, i just have too much stuff on my plate right now.peace,fuzzy:cool0041:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FUZZY:hi
thank you for the heads-up my brother and yes she is a looker for-sure, i was going to make a few F2's but after seeing her now and knowing i have two of her i think im gonna do a bigger batch with her........

ok so here are a few pics of my MONSTER WHITE SALMON i want to openly give a HUGE ASS THANK YOU TO MY BRO RABB1T if not for him i would not have this one of a kind HYBRID....

this morning she logging in at almost 4feet across and just shy of 6feet tall...

WHITE SALMON GETTING

WHITE SALMON WIDE

WHITE SALMON BRANCHING

this girl has about 20 or so POWER SHOOTS that are going to be full on colas so i should get a decnt yield from here this round...
peace:banana1sv6:

RABB1T

RABB1T

That is a huge plant bro, looks healthy as can be too. You found the diamond in the rough and polished her up...hope you keep her around for a long time to come!

How is the odor on that girl? Still coming through with the sweet smells?

JAWS

JAWS

hey RABB1T:hi
thanks for stoping by my friend umm ya she does but this round its more of a rottenish/sweet smell, and man shes starting to bud real good like too...
respect:hi

this pic is for YA you know who you are!!!!!
Trade package

I

irie

Yeaaaa boy. Someone's happy ^

From what I can tell, you are doing good things with these ladies, as usual.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:cool0041:Now that's what I call a care package...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
wow - very nice

looking forward to seeing some more smelly dankness in the lab

fuck I need more space!

JAWS

JAWS

hey folks:banana1sv6:

IRIE, its been forever my brother what happened to you?...glad to see you around once again im around atleast once aday so dont be a stranger..

BABA, are likes are are close on these soo you know what the deal is umm give me a shout if YA.....

MOTHER, whats happen bro i see your still killing as usual you do some extra fine work...been peeping your thread the last couple weeks and enjoying it greatly, keep up the good work brother and may be some day we can YA....
respect:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Evrythings lookin stellar Jaws I've got some Orange banana kush beans that raw blessed me with is that the calio or the agent Orange in that one?also I'm snappin some pics and grabbin a couple whirlybird cuts back from my buddy to give her a proper run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom