• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

hello STICKY:hi
ahhhh awesome im so glad to see my brother 7 sister passing and sharing the genitics mine and others, WHIRLY-BIRD ya man that BIRD has been flying around for several years now and im glad to see she still has some interrest.....i hope she does right by you my friend im sure she will i have not heard any-body complain about her yet...

on the ORANGE BANANA KUSH its neither of those oranges, umm yes i see why you would think so if i did not know myself those two would be my guess aswell...

ORANGE BANANA KUSH
MOTHER===ORANGE LARRY KUSH
FATHER===BANANA KUSH F7

i'd love to see someone grow her out, it seems most are dropping the WHITE BANANA KUSH & the CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSHwould really like to see the ORANGE & the BLACKBERRY......
peace brother:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nice bro sounds like some fire u got any pics of the Orange Larry would love to see her and the banana f7,yeah I'm excited to run the WB soon my homie has one about to hit the flower room so we'll get some good looks I remember her smellin absolutely incredible like sour strawberry rotten friut cocktail!

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Lookin beautiful jaws... Looks like someone is gettin a hell of a package! Keep doing your thing, everything looks beautiful. The orange larry sounds really tasty too!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi
STICKY,
ahhhhhh awesome there is some one that close to flowering already? man i sure hope you can get some pics in here for me to look at?...

sour strawberry rotten friut cocktail! wowwww let me see here ok so im going to guess the SOUR ROTTEN smell will be thanks to the BANANA KUSH and the FRUIT would have to be the WHITE SALMON have no idea where a STRAWBERRY smell would be coming from in that mix...

the mother BANANA was a bit putrid no FN TAFFY on that girls i described the smell like this when it was growing....

WET SMASHED UNSALTED PENUTS BLENDED WITH LIVER CHEESE, i used two males in the breeding cant really say i took a lot of time smelling them {my misstake} i was more interrested in the plant struture and i wanted to use both so i could get the best DEVERSITY out of the F8's and any HYBRIDS i did with them...

dont have many pics of either the males were in and out and the mother BANANA was just straight up a huge ass bud on a stick best way to describe that strain.....

it was infact the first ever strain to get BUD ROT on it i did not get one PUFF of BANANA KUSH from that plant....

WIA,
yup that person and many more just like him/her i know i sent out more then a 1000 seeds this round and they went all over the place, so ya really hoping to see what ppl do with them.....i will continue to do what i can to spread the love and the genetics as far as i can for as long as i can....

had some one offer to pitch them for me i told them thanks but no thanks i tried seeding for cash and it just did not work/fill right to me, i would much rather give/trade away my work its much funner and i fill much better about myself for doing so....
respect brothers:banana1sv6:

L

luvmesumgreen

orange larry and banana=fruit cocktail...sounds yumny....another excellent one my friend

RABB1T

RABB1T

Hey JAWS, these WHITE BANANA KUSH sprouts are some happy campers. I am keeping them a bit further from the fluoros to get a nice stretch on them early as I'll trim most of the bottom away before bloom...so a big bunch of buds will be up top.

I'll pick out the baddest girl in the group of the WHITE BANANA KUSH, hit her with another solid male and get those back to you through the grapevine...sound good?

Keep rocking it out over in your gardens homie, digging the efforts you have been putting in for a long time, peace.

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRINDS:hi
GREEN,
thanks bro coments like those are what keeps me posting in this thread to-be-sure, something wicked your way comes!!

RABB1T,
thanks for rocking with the WBK and yes fourcing an early stretch maybe a good move, both parents were shoet stocky plants with nice fat thick buds....interesting in knowing if your successfull in that fourcing move so please let me know if it works out for ya.......i to like to trim about half way up the main stalk and with some strains i even strip half way up the power shoots aswell.....

i think i may get a really good yield off thos huge WS this round she is really starting to bud and the bud shoots are keeping close nodes, ahhhh should have several nice colas on this one plant.....its going to make for some killer looking shots once the fill in, going to break out the ladder and get some top shots im thinking that going to be the only way to truely get an idea of what this girl looks like...

sounds great to me brother anything you got planed for her im sure will be worth having in-house for-sure, and PLEASE dont forget about me when some of those BLUE CHUNKZ are ready for masses!!
respect much:banana1sv6:

JAWS

JAWS

the next batch of seeds being made, most are confermed only two are not a go as of this morning...

WHITE BANANA KUSH
WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL
WHITE CLYDE
PINK URKLE
PINK BANANA KUSH
STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH {?}
NORTHERN CLYDE {?}
INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL
GRAPE FRUIT * AK-47 F2
STRAWBERRY DIESEL F2
SUPER URKLE F2

breed on brothers and sisters!!
peace:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp jaws that smell description was about the whirlybird thats how I remember her when raw flowered her out one of my buddies has her in week 1 I believe I'm gonna be headin over there to give him a hand with his grow ill take some pics and post em up my brotha!

rawman

rawman

jaws u know how i feel.about strawberryD :):):) rock on brother

JAWS

JAWS

STICKY ya brother would love to see some pics along the way if its possible,i only have like 6 of the ORIGINALS left in stock and have yet to see any detail of her...

RAW ya i like the STRAW D aswell but this is my first time growing her out personaly and i do like what im seeing, she looks to be a decent yielder for-sure...

i get some pics up of her before long aswell as a few of the seeded girls...
thanks guys:hi

JAWS

JAWS

WHITE SALMON

4foot wide 6foot tall...

Monster salmon2

Monster salmon3

Monster salmon4

F

fuzzy

Very Nice!!!

Damned Nice Job J!!!Shes looking like a beast for sure, keep up the great work.peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

hey fuzzy:hi
thanks for stopping by my friend, it was getting pretty cold over here..

TWISTED SISTER seeds popping right here..
TWISTED SISTER

parents on this strain..
MOTHER==DECAPITATION
FATHER==OLD GRANDAD

DECAPITATION..
MOTHER---BUBBA KUSH 98 CLONE
FATHER---WHITE MUSTANG 91CHEM/WEST DAWG

OLD GRANDAD..
MOTHER---PUR KUSH
FATHER---PURPLE KUSH/DEEP CHUNK

the creater of the TWISTED SISTER is MAJ POTHEAD.....

PURPLE INSANITY..
MOTHER---KOOL-AID-KUSH
FATHER---BLOWFISH

got both ofthese on the move for the next flowering stage...
peace:hi

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:hi

E.T.
ya man i made those DECAPS a few years ago i have 4 ORIGINAL seeds left but im only going to pop them when i get around to the BUBBA KUSH, that way i can "HOPEFULLY" make a new batch of the DECAPS but i can also make some fresh BUBBA SEEDS aswell as a nice BUBBA BX having the WHITE MUSTANG as the outcross....well thats the plan any way......

WINTA.
ya brother im still around doing what i can to sread the seed far and wide, been workin on getting some really HIGH-END gear to start working on some really INSANE HYBRIDS.....just got two packs of WHITE URKLES and i have some FIRE OG beans headed this way, and soon i'll have some TRE STARDAWG F2's so im thinking with those three i should be able to work some magic for-sure...im always looking for top-notch strains that most have already run and have moved onto other things, this seems like the only way i can get the yesterday strains in-hand....i dont complain though as long as i get them thats all i worrie about, weather there todays FAM or yesterdays FAM ill work them for a whole new group of peeps to try out...
respect friends:hi

Reactions: B.a
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up Jaws! Those sound like some killer x's. The White Mustang sounds very interesting! Wish I had some of them beans in my garden. Keep up the good work bro.

JAWS

JAWS

hello RIVAL:hi
ya i think i need to make some more of those i also hit a clone of SFV and a i also hit the jackhammer with it....

DECAPITAION===BUBBA
HEADHUNTER===SFV
CRAZY HORSE==JACKHAMMER

peace bro:hi

rawman

rawman

That purple insanity looks sick! Finally got the net back! So expect to see more of me around now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom