The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
homebrew420

homebrew420

as always my man sounding great. Hit me up in a pm. I think i have something you might want...

Peace

socalval

socalval

Strawberry banana kush that must be a very exotic flower . Roll it up in chocolate sweet and ya got a banana split . What is the black rose ? I used to listen to this song called black roses. "Black black roses in my garden " was the hook by barrinton levy . I know hes talking about herb and that was 20 yrs ago .

JAWS

JAWS

hello FREINDS:talking

KINGER
thanks my brother i got most of those from one friend so i think it was a good day for-sure...

HB
thank you my brother, will do!!..........

SOCAL
ya i BLAME CANDY-MAN 100% for me doing those kinds of HYBRIDS!!..

i could make a HYBRID by smashing STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH & CHOCOLATE BANANA KUSH, or PERHAPS i could smash together BLACKBERRY BANANA KUSH & ORANGE BANANA KUSH the mixing just go on-n-on...

BLACK ROSE Brose for short!!

mother===black russian
father===purple shiva skunk

peace:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:emo:emo
well a little more bad new today my last WHITE MUSTANG ended up being a male so i have no FEMALE to make ANY NEW BEANS, this really FN sucks but what ya gonna do...........im now debating if i should keep the MALE to work some HYBRIDS but thats not how i usualy work things, if i dont get a MALE/FEMALE i usualy dont even mess with it at ALL....

and the same FAIT may be coming to the CHERRY CAKE i have a MALE and im waiting on my last one to show its sex!!!!

so right now i have males of these in-house but not sure which ones i will keep and work....

PURPLE BARNEY
WHITE BX1
RKS V 2.1
ECPD * GG
CHERRY CAKE
WHITE MUSTANG
FIRE OG

i have culled a total of 32 MALES so far...
peace:talking:emo

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Sorry to hear ya didnt end up with a WM fem bro thats too bad
I say keep the WM male,even if its just to catalog the pollen or a bx to the Even-Flow ??
Ya never know, down the road who ya might run into that still holding some of KK's Original WM beans.

It would be sad to see the genes slip completely into the ether bro like a lot of other great strains that have been lost to the Hype

You hold alot of canna history in your collection alone-you should start some kind of preservation collective of ya own bro-and get some good growers to back up alot of the stuff you have in f2's for future gens- I see you as like the Farther time of Cannabis.

Roll on!

JAWS

JAWS

hello SOUR:talking
ya brother i do what i can to preserve what i can when i can every time out, and YES SIR i know FATHER TIME hes a really good DUDE and makes a lot of great HYBRIDS and F-GENS......

and yes i love your forward thinking on harvesting the WM to use on my WHITE MUSTANG HYBRIDS to make some new BXings with, you just pushed me to keep the MALE WHITE MUSTANG...
respect much:talking

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking

NOODLES
done deal my brother!!................

GROUP SHOTS...........

JAWS

JAWS

hello FREINDS:talking

NOODLES
thank you my friend i do try!!........

ALIEN GEAR

my first run with some ALIEN GEAR this wont be a grow show this round but more of a filling out type grow, i will be taking cuts from EVERYTHING just in case something is decent..

ORCHARD OG * ALIEN DIESEL

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:talking

ALIEN GEAR

CHERRY PIE * ALIEN DIESEL

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:talking
well bro ive already had one run in with the ALIEN KUSH where i made some F-4 and a few HYBRDIS, just runing these because there from ALIENS hand and want to see what they give out..

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Wooooooooooo best news I've heard in awhile bout the white mustang. Cross it too everything!!!!!! I just hooked up with the Kat I know who gave me the mustang mist and original white mustang I smoked and grew and fell in love with almost 4,years ago!!!!!!!!!!!! Gunna be getting cuts off each!!!!!!!You rock jaws bx that sum bitch!!!!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

DIRTY B
man been looking for that MUSTANG MIST in bean form if ya got it your a lucky man indeed, and ya i might just take a cut of the MALE STANG and make a BX in the next round......i think HITTING my DECAPITATION would be a stnner for-sure..

HIGHER
ive been collecting bottles for like 5 years now so ya i got a few, and my Gfriend is the one who drinks all those liquids because she makes her own WINE COOLERS...shit i have bottles that are 5 years old these things last for-ever but the dimples at the bottom to get rough up now-n-then so ya i do replace them from time-to-time....

ya man im gonig to make some HYBRIDS for-sure this round!!

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

damm big J u got a lot beautiful gemz 2 work with im defently tuned in. cant wait 2 for the flip keep up the good woork mang!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
My homie Jaws i see u still working hard brotha, i've been away a few weeks. Busy, busy, busy. Loving the new lineup bro.
im about to pop your ecsd x straw d- i love this strain one of my favs on the planet. Im going to pop insane jane, basic ape, straw d, california sunset, valley dojo, chemberry. im going to do a big run on some JAWS gear. I got so much going on right now, so i wont be posting pics until after harvest. Hey what is valley dojo made of? ive been reading through your thread and i cant find it. Im on daddy duty with my lil one and its hard to concentrate on the www and watch a toddler. lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them Alien x's r looking great. I hope u do work with that Fire OG male. Did u find any girls from those beans so far? Hit me a pm bro!

JAWS

JAWS

hello FRIENDS:talking

MARI J
thank you much for the kind words, umm the flip is on right now....the reason some plants are bigger then others is because i had a really tough start this round so i had to pop more seeds at a later date but i have to flower them ALL at the same time...

BLAKE
my brother how ya doing:banana1sv6::banana1sv6: very sorry to hear about the slight set back but i know your still rolling along and getting shit done...

you know im here for ya so if ya need any fillers just say the word!!

VALLEY DOJO
mother===SFV
father===DPD

and those are F2's.......

did you get any VALLEY KUSH or CHOCOLATE DOJO???

im sure your going to find some killers in all those seeds my brother, im hearing ppl are finding some really nice STRAW D from the F2's i sent out...

i hope your still banging things out with ALL those killer cuts you gathered up awhile back, ANYTHING OG/KUSH will be golden from your hands no doubt...
respect much:talking

P.S. anything any time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom