The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

Hummm...It's not the most potent either. I'm thinking that the Goddess and DPD are similar in that they are better used for breeding into hybrids. Like DPD it adds color and wonderful taste/smells but also like DPD its no powerhouse.

then ya my friend as much as i hate to say it you should probably use something other then the PLATINUM, may be a good stout PURPLE DIESEL or perhaps a PURPLE WRECK?....

ive got a few good PURPLE so i think i need to start making a possible STRONG NON PURPLE MALE LIST just to start putting some potnece into the PURPLE BEAUTIES.....
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

well shit while im thinking about it i may aswell make my own DAMN PURPLE WRECK i have the best TRAINWRECK there is to be had and i have DOJO POLLEN so hell ya man im going to make my own, humm now what to call the fuckero_Oo_O
peace:D

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well shit while im thinking about it i may aswell make my own DAMN PURPLE WRECK i have the best TRAINWRECK there is to be had and i have DOJO POLLEN so hell ya man im going to make my own, humm now what to call the fuckero_Oo_O

purple titanic or titanic purple , purple sultana, castaway purps, gilligans grapes 3 hour tour, jack dawson = hahahaha

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Night Train
Case closed lol. Thats what I was gonna call my Trainwreck X DPD cross I did awhile back but the pollen that was sent to me was no good...still wet and clumpy. I had it hit to the Goddess too...that was quite a bit ago but none of them came through. I was hoping it would at least give me a few seeds but it was a no go. If your trying to breed in potency then I don't think the Wreck is the best option though. It's not that potent IMO. I was just hoping to add some strength to the Wrecks branches and a little color too. It would be nice to have something with the Wrecks strong, funky, lemony smell...with stronger branching and color. You don't see a lot of purples with that smell/flavor profile. They are usually more grapey, berry, peppery, floral etc....IMO what makes the Purple Wreck potent is the Urkle in her. To me thats one of the true/few potent purples. And by potent i'm talking the more narcotic night time sleepy meds. Wreck is more daytime for me.

JAWS

JAWS

Night Train
Case closed lol. Thats what I was gonna call my Trainwreck X DPD cross I did awhile back but the pollen that was sent to me was no good...still wet and clumpy. I had it hit to the Goddess too...that was quite a bit ago but none of them came through. I was hoping it would at least give me a few seeds but it was a no go. If your trying to breed in potency then I don't think the Wreck is the best option though. It's not that potent IMO. I was just hoping to add some strength to the Wrecks branches and a little color too. It would be nice to have something with the Wrecks strong, funky, lemony smell...with stronger branching and color. You don't see a lot of purples with that smell/flavor profile. They are usually more grapey, berry, peppery, floral etc....IMO what makes the Purple Wreck potent is the Urkle in her. To me thats one of the true/few potent purples. And by potent i'm talking the more narcotic night time sleepy meds. Wreck is more daytime for me.

i find the TRAINWRECK right up my ally i really really like her alot not the most potent but she has everything i like in smoke MINUS the weak stems of cource, and yup i to am a big fan of the URKLE trying to get a really good cut of her as we speak and hopfuly that will happen sooner then later.....the TW * DPD HYBRID will be made this round because i have both in-house and just cant see not making it hapen now.....

i have MANY URKLE HYBRIDS and even more PURPLE HYBRIDS with out the URKLE, hey while were on the subject do you happen to know what makes up the PURPLE DIESEL??.....
PEACE;)

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4 dropping pollen!!
MALE 8

Male 10
Male 11
Male 12

VERRY BERRY KUSH F2 dropping pollen.....these were made by DAN04 and ORIGINALY made bt BABA G...
Male 1
Male 2
Male 3

ok so i will be POLLENATING an intire VBK plant today one of the ones in the two littler bottle and i'll get some pics at that time.....

on the ALIENDAWG not sure if i will get to that one today but if i do i will get some shots of that one aswell....
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

VERY BERRY KUSH F2 pollenated!!

i need to be clear of this STRAIN this is a work in progress for BROTHER BABA G so out of respect i will not be releasing any F-GEN or HYBRIDS with the VERRY BERRY KUSH untill BABA has had time to do what he needs to do with his on-going project.......

i will be holding anything i make untill he gives word its ok for me to share......

not trying to be a dickhead just want to stay ferm on what he and i talked about awhile back..
respect:)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

[quote="JAWS, post: 873909, member: 540"

i need to be clear of this STRAIN this is a work in progress for BROTHER BABA G so out of respect i will not be releasing any F-GEN or HYBRIDS with the VERRY BERRY KUSH untill BABA has had time to do what he needs to do with his on-going project.......

i will be holding anything i make untill he gives word its ok for me to share......

not trying to be a dickhead just want to stay ferm on what he and i talked about awhile back..
respect:) [/quote]

thats solid bro

JAWS

JAWS

hello THERE:)
ok some maybe wondering WHY im pollenated so early this round seeing today is only day 14 of 12/12 and i usualy like to POLLENATE around day 20-21-22 when the buds are about the size of ones thumb nail, but it seems the buds are there now on the TARGET PLANTS im wanting to work with in this round....

i will wait a few days and give them a second POLLEN stike to make sure i get a decent ## of beans at the end...

"SIDE NOTE" every seed i dropped into soil is above ground now except for the ones i just put to soil this very morning, and im still waiting for my DECAPITATION to pop and not sure if they will or not there prett old like 2007 old so who knows on those......

hummm anything else ahh yes i do believe that the OIRG DIESEL has finaly stopped stretching aswell as the ECSD those two have been worring me more then just a little bit, and it seems all the cuts i took from those two are going to pull through....
peace;)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
ALIENDAWG F4 dropping pollen!!
View attachment 226578
View attachment 226579View attachment 226580View attachment 226581

VERRY BERRY KUSH F2 dropping pollen.....these were made by DAN04 and ORIGINALY made bt BABA G...
View attachment 226582View attachment 226583View attachment 226584

ok so i will be POLLENATING an intire VBK plant today one of the ones in the two littler bottle and i'll get some pics at that time.....

on the ALIENDAWG not sure if i will get to that one today but if i do i will get some shots of that one aswell....
peace;)

Loving the photography in this post! The second one down is great! Love the clarity! Great job JAWS! OH and it is super cool that your not releasing Baba's stuff till it's okay! Respect homie! Keep it green!

Crom

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
i find the TRAINWRECK right up my ally i really really like her alot not the most potent but she has everything i like in smoke MINUS the weak stems of cource, and yup i to am a big fan of the URKLE trying to get a really good cut of her as we speak and hopfuly that will happen sooner then later.....the TW * DPD HYBRID will be made this round because i have both in-house and just cant see not making it hapen now.....

i have MANY URKLE HYBRIDS and even more PURPLE HYBRIDS with out the URKLE, hey while were on the subject do you happen to know what makes up the PURPLE DIESEL??.....
PEACE;)
Yeah bro I would do it as well...I think the Trainwreck X DPD will be a nice one for sure. Should help the TW's structure and add some nice colorations. Hey J I have the Purple Urkle so if you don't end up picking her up...I could probably help you out with that down the road. Let me know? As for the Purple Diesel...I believe it's LVPK X Sour D but don't quote me on that...I could be wrong

JAWS

JAWS

Loving the photography in this post! The second one down is great! Love the clarity! Great job JAWS! OH and it is super cool that your not releasing Baba's stuff till it's okay! Respect homie! Keep it green!

Crom

HAHAH ya brother i get lucky with the pics from time to time but most of the time it just pisses me off to know end HAHAHA.....ahh ya BABA is good ppl so i got no problem holding off untill hes gets done with what ever hes got pland for his GENETIC..

Yeah bro I would do it as well...I think the Trainwreck X DPD will be a nice one for sure. Should help the TW's structure and add some nice colorations. Hey J I have the Purple Urkle so if you don't end up picking her up...I could probably help you out with that down the road. Let me know? As for the Purple Diesel...I believe it's LVPK X Sour D but don't quote me on that...I could be wrong

ya man i hear ya and hey those BODY LOWS i sent your way should be very nice, the females i have runing of the STARFIGHTER are very very very STALKY nad i do not see any reason why that STRAIN should not brng some big big time time sturdieness{sp} to the WRECK shit i almost dropped a couple just to see what would be pushed out from the BREED....

ahh good to know on the URKLE thank you much for the back-up.....

well i have some PURPLE DIESEL going from seed and i hope the ones im runing are the ones you speak of, i kep hearing that the LVPK has a killer yield so ya lets hope there one in the same for-sure..

where do you flower males to keep the pollen from getting everyhwere or what?

Seems a bit tricky.

i have 4foot XMAS wrapping holders/containers i kepp the males in when im not harvesting POLLEN...

peace;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hey jaws all this talk of purps, and you never brought up that OHP...that stuff had some monster nuggs that were solid purple...pualycali knows of that one pretty good

JAWS

JAWS

hey jaws all this talk of purps, and you never brought up that OHP...that stuff had some monster nuggs that were solid purple...pualycali knows of that one pretty good

OREGON HERILOOM PURPLE was she POTENT aswell???.......she could be another possibility if shes got some fire in her, no worries i will get to that one totaly on COLOR & BIG YIELDS.....humm maybe hit her with some STRONG!!...
peace;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
OREGON HERILOOM PURPLE was she POTENT aswell???.......she could be another possibility if shes got some fire in her, no worries i will get to that one totaly on COLOR & BIG YIELDS.....humm maybe hit her with some STRONG!!...
peace;)
she was a good daytime smoke...made me kinda tweaky, but im kinda add tho lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom