• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......
PICT3772

one day i'll be able to afford mor INK and some more SEED CASES......
sweeet:D

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

but when you do harvest pollen, how do you not get that shit everywhere, or if you do how do you effectively nutralize it. Was gonna just let mine bust in the room then realized it would probably get pollen everywhere, and I really don't need to fuck up successive runs

JAWS

JAWS

but when you do harvest pollen, how do you not get that shit everywhere, or if you do how do you effectively nutralize it. Was gonna just let mine bust in the room then realized it would probably get pollen everywhere, and I really don't need to fuck up successive runs

i move the males into the bath room to collect POLLEN aswell as do the BREEDING, after i pollenate i leave them in the bathroom after about an hour i go in with my spray bottle and soak them down 2 sometimes 3 times before i put them back into the tent...

HAVESTING---after i harvest by hand with a small dish and a skewer for the really clean POLLEN i then use the thump tech which requires my CLONING TRAY and a piece of WAX PAPPER i gently as possible lay the plant onto the papper inside the TRY and thump the stock with my free hand, after that i clean it up with some long twizzers and fold over the wax papper and pour into a DIFFERENT container NOT a must but its the way i do it now....once they have been worked but good i place them back into the PLASTIC containers and back into the closet under the single two bulb 4foot floro light fixture...

peace:)

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nice Jaws. I love the new label! Pollinating is far easier and trouble free than most think. Jaws that is one of the better ways I have heard to reduce cross contamination.

Peace

JAWS

JAWS

Nice Jaws. I love the new label! Pollinating is far easier and trouble free than most think. Jaws that is one of the better ways I have heard to reduce cross contamination.

Peace

ya the containers work really well there about $30.00 a pop but shit they will last forever i have 6 that ive bought over the years.....as far as the LABELING ya i like it too but i had a really shity harvest this round and cant afford to buy the INK or the SEED CASES i want so im back to doing the blue painters tape and a marker HAHA i can afford those atleast...

Man I need some Jaws gear! And while im there gonna hunt me some crom gear haha

HAHAHA thats what i like to hear!!

MY CONTAINERS I USE....
PICT3772

PICT3773
PICT3774

the top is removeable and in the top of the top there is a flap aswell...

the only down side ive noticed with them is once you snap on the top it does not seal so there is a gap around the base and the top, but thats managable....

peace:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
*Big grins* The way to go is to go halves with someone for those cases and foam inserts. You can't get them in smaller numbers, and most peeps don't need 1000! So what I did was I hooked up with a friend and one of us bought the cases, and one bought the inserts. When they came in the mail we split them down the middle giving each of us 500 seed containers with inserts. Plenty, trust me on that one! It's a great piece of mind knowing that the beans are safe, and the container/foam are food grade and sterile(I believe). La Containers is a legit spot for your containing needs! Problem is it's bulk only!

Dun dunt.........Dun dunt......dun dun dun dun...da da dahhhhhhhhh...

Solid info on pollen collection JAWS! Maybe one rainy day do a sticky thread on how to collect, store, and pollinate. Your methods are solid and the advise you give is legit as well! This should help some chuckers get their chuck on!

Chuck on Chuckas!

JAWS

JAWS

*Big grins* The way to go is to go halves with someone for those cases and foam inserts. You can't get them in smaller numbers, and most peeps don't need 1000! So what I did was I hooked up with a friend and one of us bought the cases, and one bought the inserts. When they came in the mail we split them down the middle giving each of us 500 seed containers with inserts. Plenty, trust me on that one! It's a great piece of mind knowing that the beans are safe, and the container/foam are food grade and sterile(I believe). La Containers is a legit spot for your containing needs! Problem is it's bulk only!

Dun dunt.........Dun dunt......dun dun dun dun...da da dahhhhhhhhh...

Solid info on pollen collection JAWS! Maybe one rainy day do a sticky thread on how to collect, store, and pollinate. Your methods are solid and the advise you give is legit as well! This should help some chuckers get their chuck on!

Chuck on Chuckas!

that could be a worthy path to travel but im a TRADE MASTER and i do tons of packges so id probably need the whole 1000 count may never need to order again but i kinda like the one time buys when i can get them, the $200 is not that big a deal but when ya broke your broke no way around that and having a shitty harvest dont help the problem much if any....

ive been on the net sence march 2003 and i have started many a thread on breeding and such and its always a really good filling when you get feed back from some one you never talked to who is thanking you for a thread or post you started, those are my kind of days love those through and through........ive had so many good ppl in my net world and ppl are always shoking me with there kinndness and sharing so i try to do the same when i can, no big head no ego just trying to be good to another person!!!..............are there ass-holes about you bet your ass there is but hey in life there ass-holes aswell they seem to be evey where HAHAH.....

woww what happen ahhh i see i see the TRAINWRECK just passed the station and im blabbering, ARRRRRRR...........

peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom