The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAWS

JAWS

wowzers .. . . thats very impressive.. didnt expect the whole list that fast. you got this shit down ..i bet the collection is astronomical! i wanna be like you when i grow up :cool:

ya i keep all my seeds on an Excel starter program that i got free from a freind here on the farm its about a $500 program so im very glad to have been given it because i could never afford something costing that much for seed cataloging.....you can drop a strain name anywhere on the board and push the A-Z bootom and it gets puts right in place and numbered so ya it just takes a second to grab some and post it up....ive got six pages on mine and each page has something defferent like every strain i have and then one with just my IN-HOUSE MADE GEAR then one with all my OG/KUSH then one with all my DIESEL's and one with everything ive grow which is way way way way short but i cant fucking remember everything and then i have one that has all my trade-out seeds on it......and ya theres plenty of room to put ANY INFO you might want PER STRAIN like SAT/INDY or LEAFY/BUDDY or 8WEEKS OR LONGER FLOWERING and of cource my fav NUMBER OF SEEDS YOU HAVE PER STRAIN....
love it:D

Skummy

Skummy

ya i keep all my seeds on an Excel starter program that i got free from a freind here on the farm its about a $500 program so im very glad to have been given it because i could never afford something costing that much for seed cataloging.....you can drop a strain name anywhere on the board and push the A-Z bootom and it gets puts right in place and numbered so ya it just takes a second to grab some and post it up....ive got six pages on mine and each page has something defferent like every strain i have and then one with just my IN-HOUSE MADE GEAR then one with all my OG/KUSH then one with all my DIESEL's and one with everything ive grow which is way way way way short but i cant fucking remember everything and then i have one that has all my trade-out seeds on it......and ya theres plenty of room to put ANY INFO you might want PER STRAIN like SAT/INDY or LEAFY/BUDDY or 8WEEKS OR LONGER FLOWERING and of cource my fav NUMBER OF SEEDS YOU HAVE PER STRAIN....
love it:D
was actually downloading office 2010 right now to start doing this....
i have a pretty large bean collection and since ive learned to toss a lil pollen im sure it will grow much larger!!!!

jaws has shit organized!!!

JAWS

JAWS

was actually downloading office 2010 right now to start doing this....
i have a pretty large bean collection and since ive learned to toss a lil pollen im sure it will grow much larger!!!!

jaws has shit organized!!!

ya man it makes shit so much easyer thats for-sure, i remember years ago i tried to keep shit written down on papper and every time i got a new strain there was no way to put it in the right place so there was no way to have them layed out from A-Z.........super stoked to have it..
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

Windows excel will do it...
you can find that in any microsoft office software....

i downloaded mine off the net ;)

was it FREE????.....i was told it was a very $$$ program..

peace;)

if its free then i TOTALY 100% back the program for those of you who are in need of something like that, you seed life will get very very easy..

JAWS

JAWS

got to step out for a few minutes got some dusting to do before lights out...
fun fun fun:)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I meant the $500 program that you were hooked up with JAWS. What is that program called? The one that catalogs your seeds.

JAWS

JAWS

ALIENDAWG F4 has beed DUSTED and so we wait to see if it took and that will take anywhere from 24-2-48 hours...

ok so i have decided to NOT make any HYBRIDS with the VERRY BERRY KUSH i am going forward with the F-GEN, i believe this is the best way to because BROTHER BABA has some on-going work with this HIS strain...

PICT3816

so umm this was the VERRY BERRY KUSH i hit day sunday and i hit her AGAIN today to insure i get a decent ## of seeds at havest time...

the TWO half ass close-up are my ATTEMPT to show newer breeders or any one not yet clear on what a successfull BREED looks like really looks like, BROWN/AMBER crinkeled hairs is what your looking for and it wont take long AT ALL before we will begin to see SEED PODS forming usualy starting at the nods but its not unlikly to seed huge pods form right in the bds them-selves and YES SIR has the really get going you will see poda ALL OVER EVERY bud site you hit......a lot of times you will get single seed right in the nodes and are very easy to see so you can watch with your own eys how the seed DEVELOPES real time, if its your first time and youve done some reading and seen lots of pics it truly an awesome site to see on your very own plants knowing damn well your the MAN/WOMAN who has brought the next GEN or brand new F1 into the world...
peace;)

P.S. ahh you know i will get better pics as thing progress, just a little tired and had no patients{sp} or steady hand to get some btter pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom