• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
damn brother it seems were working a lot of the same GEAR or atleast on the same path with similar{sp} strains....

ya shes starting to show some color and were at day 15 12/12 but the DPD IX still shows purple faster then these other two strains im quite temted to hit a bud site od both of these with the PURPLE DPD POLLEN but trying not to get ahead of myself i really really need to get in a solid yielding harvest apose to a half ass one with muti new HYBRIDS.....not even sure it the DPD POLLEN i have in the frig is even still VIABLE ahh i guess there is only one way to find out HUHHH...............

peace:)
Yeah bro...seems that way. You know what they say though "great minds think alike" lol. I really think we just have somewhat similar taste's and both dig working with purples. Speaking of purps I think both those crosses with the DPD would produce some nice ones...;)

G

gooey

heya jaws how have things been with ya brother? good to see ya still chuggin along man...i got a question thats pretty broad and has a ton of variables but in general do you find it possible to control the pollen you use ie do you ever had seeded crops that are unintended? i am looking into doin some work with cs for personal back up stock in case of clone loss but i worry i will end up with a seeded crop, i guess im asking am i being to paranoid and will i be fine if i build an isolation chamber or is it pretty much likely ill end up with some accidental pollinations indoors? just your 2 cents is all im asking i know this is a terribly unspecific q with man variables....thanks for the time brother...peace

JAWS

JAWS

great job jaws . . youre a very honorable person . . everybody should aim to be on your level with morals and skill set.

trying to be as decent of an online presents{sp} as i can, thank you!!

aliendawg !!!!!!!! :):):):)
ALIENDAWG F5!!!!!!

Yeah bro...seems that way. You know what they say though "great minds think alike" lol. I really think we just have somewhat similar taste's and both dig working with purples. Speaking of purps I think both those crosses with the DPD would produce some nice ones...;)

ya i like the PURPS umm i only have one BCS cut going in this round and i have a plan for that one but it dont include the DPD POLLEN but ya i may hit a portion of one of the Brose with some just because, and will hit a WRECK aswell but like i said its older POLLEN so it may not even take......will do those brreds here in a bit and by friday we shouls know if they took or not, when ya get back around to your BEAUTIE please keep me in mind.....

heya jaws how have things been with ya brother? good to see ya still chuggin along man...i got a question thats pretty broad and has a ton of variables but in general do you find it possible to control the pollen you use ie do you ever had seeded crops that are unintended? i am looking into doin some work with cs for personal back up stock in case of clone loss but i worry i will end up with a seeded crop, i guess im asking am i being to paranoid and will i be fine if i build an isolation chamber or is it pretty much likely ill end up with some accidental pollinations indoors? just your 2 cents is all im asking i know this is a terribly unspecific q with man variables....thanks for the time brother...peace

ya man your first steps into BREEDING can be touchy and a bit nerve shattering..

ive never had a full unintended POLLENATION but ya sure i get stray seeds here-n-there but there never collected and put in my seed packs....

its pretty simple to keep your area in check i always like to give my targeted plants atleast 12 hours away from my main crop and 24 hours if i do a heavy POLLENATION and they get soaked and dried seveal times before going back into the flower tent.....just make sure you take your TARGET plants away from your grow area to do ANY BREEDING and you can to multi FEMALE STRAIN at a time but iwould suggest useing just one MALE doner at a time....

i use to do multi POLLENS on one plant never at the same time but ya one day id hit a plant with one pollen {branch} and then three days later id hit the same plant {different branch} with different pollen, not something i suggest the newer BREEDER try that tech for later down the road....

i ALWAYS mark my BRANCHES before POLLENATING and at the end ANY SEEDS that are found NOT in that target area i dont keep, there still good seeds BUT if i did not hit that spot i dont keep the seeds....

now usualy when im making F-GENS i do a whole PLANT POLLENATION so i know all the seeds are to be collected dried and stored, now if i pull 500 seeds from a plant is there ANY chance that one was not INTENDED ya id say so but i dont worrie to much about that........

if i have a plant that i used NO pollen on and i find a seed here and one there i will grab those and mark them as S1 and of what ever mommy they came from, i like to CALL those seeds ROUGE SEEDS and i have a few of those in my in-house stock sometimes there true and a STRAIN SAVER sometimes not.......the WHITE SALMON is a perfect example of that but they proved to be NOT FEM/S1 because there were males which means they were not FE/S1 and they were produced by a TRUE GENETIC male and would be considered a HYBRID but seeing i did not know what the faather was i chose to not work with or keep ANY clones from the FEMALES.....

now your talking about CS this iswhere thing for you are going to get a bit tricky and something i have NO first hand knowledge of just what ive read and seen other ppl do....

i'd say for-sure keep your TARGET PLANT far away from you main grow or very very very ISOLATED if ANYWHERE near the flowering room, cant really help you with the CS PROCESS seeing ive never done it myself, BUT if your successfull with the REVERSE id say everything else i have said here will apply....

i myself had the CS gear at one point but decided to not go that rout and instead i chose to do the STS path, still have no done either but i now have all the STS i need to make FEM seeds just have not decided what i want to work first so im kinda in limbo about the whole process...

if your going to do the CS pathe PLEASE just take your time dont try to rush ANYTHING and keep YOURSELF and your area{s} as clean as possible, best of luck to you my friend...

JAWS

JAWS

small up-date:D
ok so i just covered an intire TRAINWRECK {ARCATA CUT} with some DPD {PURPLE PHENO} pollen, aswell as an intire ALIENDAWG F4 with the same POLLEN......

i have some STARFIGHTER & ALIEANDAWG F4 POLLENS in hand and i have the BLACK CHERRY SODA & BLACK ROSE sooo we shall see what happens!!!
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

ok so im going to BREAK one of my longest standing rules i have when im doing BREEDS, for the first time ever im going to be PUTTING the MALE first in the NAMING of a few of this rounds NEW HYBRIDS...

this is something ive never ever done before ahh when i try to smash PARENTS names together ive ALWAYS put the FEMALE first and if i could not come up with something decent i just went for an ORIGINAL name like MOST of my BREEDS are....

this means nothing to most but for those who have been in my circle its a big change in how i come up with new names.....

JAWS

JAWS

ok so heres what just took place in MY LAB....

ALIEN ROSE
MOTHER===BLACK ROSE
FATHER===ALIEN DAWG F4

ok so ive done another first in my breeding and i have mixed two POLLENS togethero_O:confused:

ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK
FATHER===ALIENDAWG F4
FATHER===STARFIGHTER

ALIEN SODA
MOTHER===BLACK CHERRY SODA
FATHER===ALIEN CLUSTERFUCK

humm i think im about done with the BREEDS for this round, i might make a small batch of two others but not sure just yet on those!!.

peace;)

rvd

rvd

ALIENDAWG F4 has beed DUSTED and so we wait to see if it took and that will take anywhere from 24-2-48 hours...
View attachment 227327View attachment 227328View attachment 227330

ok so i have decided to NOT make any HYBRIDS with the VERRY BERRY KUSH i am going forward with the F-GEN, i believe this is the best way to because BROTHER BABA has some on-going work with this HIS strain...

View attachment 227331View attachment 227332View attachment 227333View attachment 227334

so umm this was the VERRY BERRY KUSH i hit day sunday and i hit her AGAIN today to insure i get a decent ## of seeds at havest time...

the TWO half ass close-up are my ATTEMPT to show newer breeders or any one not yet clear on what a successfull BREED looks like really looks like, BROWN/AMBER crinkeled hairs is what your looking for and it wont take long AT ALL before we will begin to see SEED PODS forming usualy starting at the nods but its not unlikly to seed huge pods form right in the bds them-selves and YES SIR has the really get going you will see poda ALL OVER EVERY bud site you hit......a lot of times you will get single seed right in the nodes and are very easy to see so you can watch with your own eys how the seed DEVELOPES real time, if its your first time and youve done some reading and seen lots of pics it truly an awesome site to see on your very own plants knowing damn well your the MAN/WOMAN who has brought the next GEN or brand new F1 into the world...
peace;)

P.S. ahh you know i will get better pics as thing progress, just a little tired and had no patients{sp} or steady hand to get some btter pics..
i was just wanting to ask you about this.good job

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
"ive never had a full unintended POLLENATION but ya sure i get stray seeds here-n-there but there never collected and put in my seed packs...."

How true this is. Sometimes you find like 4 seeds in a pound that don't make sense. Sometimes I can tell by the seed and what it looks like, but most times I eat them or toss them in local planters lol If I can't be 100% on the genetics of a seed I won't eat it if I can toss it out in the woods on a walk or something! Sow seeds everywhere!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

"ive never had a full unintended POLLENATION but ya sure i get stray seeds here-n-there but there never collected and put in my seed packs...."

How true this is. Sometimes you find like 4 seeds in a pound that don't make sense. Sometimes I can tell by the seed and what it looks like, but most times I eat them or toss them in local planters lol If I can't be 100% on the genetics of a seed I won't eat it if I can toss it out in the woods on a walk or something! Sow seeds everywhere!

thats when you get the famed mix pack haha

JAWS

JAWS

well it looks like the ALIENDAWG F5 BREED has taken so i'll have more ALIENDAWG seeds then i'll know what to do with so ya she is going to be around for awhile, also got some ALIENDAWG F3 that are supost to be very very very good so i cant wait to get to those ASWELL.....
peace;)

JAWS

JAWS

DOJO FIGHTER being made here!!

POLLENATED this plant only 5 days ago and already she has seeds formng, outstanding..
peace;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom