The lab of jaws!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Kickin some serious ass Jaws! Plants look awesome and the seeded girl seems to be doin the damn thing for sure!!! She has some chunky buds!! Greatjob man!
Quest

JAWS

JAWS

Kickin some serious ass Jaws! Plants look awesome and the seeded girl seems to be doin the damn thing for sure!!! She has some chunky buds!! Greatjob man!
Quest

ya its strange but she's doing way better then her sister...

peace:)

JAWS

JAWS

CHEM SODA BX1

first look at the seeds..
CHEM SODA BX1 1

nice seeds indeed!!!

bigscoot

bigscoot

ur killin it brotha pissed at what i came in tha room 2 2day CVD#3 snapped n her stem was strong AF imo i wanted 2 take her 2 70dayz but she popped at 68 smells like
pine/arm pits/lemon n chunky AF love her reveg no doubt left a lot on her 2 just 2 make sure
IMG 3118

IMG 3120

IMG 3132

her a week ago gettin her lean on i should've knew then
Cvd

Cvd2

THANX BROTHA

bigscoot

bigscoot

ok heres CVD#2 she is goin on day 83 n smells just like vicks vapor rub more then ever n she is starting 2 get cloudy n hairs r turing brownish/red huge ass bud 4arm size went a lil
longer theni like 2 run but might be a winner ima reveg 2 just ncase but after i smoke
n she not good enough just cause of long flower time she'll get cut

but all n all she'll go 1 more week
IMG 3122

her a week ago
Cvd2

JAWS

JAWS

You are a busy man jaws

thank you very much my friend...

BIGSCOOT
sorry about the long flowering and i know how ya filli dont like anything in my tent that gos more then 70 days, but at time ya dont know untill you try them out....

thank you much for givening my gear a try and if ya see something you like in the future let me know and i'll see what i can do....

JAWS

JAWS

packed everything into the 4x4 to finish, well almost everything two just would not fit...
PICT6164
PICT6165
PICT6166

day 59 today, come monday i think im going to start chopping some down...the seed plants i'll leave up if need be....

peace;)

girl scout cookie little nuggets, almost dry enough to try out in a couple days i will..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not very nice Jaws telling me I can't have then throw pic's of A.Dojo up you brat ;) could of atleast been a smell and sniff lol

B

Budluver

wow..great work jaws!! I am getting ready to crack some of your work.Looking forward to it and I love your passion bro :)

Mogrow

Mogrow

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

fourm cut, fully seeded
View attachment 279947View attachment 279948View attachment 279950View attachment 279951

even though this plant is fully seeded this does not mean i'll be getting very mant seeds, while making seeds if the grower in not successful in keeping the mother happy she will have a hell of a time producing MATURE useable seeds.....

ive been looking this plant over and i see many seeds but im yet to find a really nice solid colored seeds so im not sure how this one is going to play out....

ive had i pretty tough time getting any GSC HYBRIDS to be anything like im use to getting with my work, i think its mainly because i just cant seem to make this girl happy nor can i seem to keep her very healthy...

maybe i should try to reverse her and make GSC HYBRIDS that way!!...

still just not sure..

jaws//// thats the most robust GSC plant ive seen, most are so scraggly looking. smoke most be something , cause structure of plants aint nothing to write home about.
peav=ce mogrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom