The Last of My Connection with Cali' (ROG,DHOG,BLKWTR)

• Thread starter baaka_san
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baaka_san

baaka_san

Whut up farmers. Ive been humbly chilling on the side lines for some time now admiring all of you guys handy work. I love this site for so many reasons but ultimately because of the vast community we have of knowledgeable guru's in there own right who can come together and share information that many years prior was not easily accessible. I can on and on with praises but I figure it better to do my part and POST some of my handy work for the masses to critique.

This show will include the following headliners:
The last of my connection with cali rogdhogblkwtr

Ive been holding on to the last of these beans for a little while waiting for when I felt I was ready to bang em' out properly. Ive got all (x2) Raskals OG, (x2) Deadhead Og, and (x5) Blackwater germ'd and ready to go as we speak.

The last of my connection with cali rogdhogblkwtr 2

The last of my connection with cali rogdhogblkwtr 3

After 24Hrs one of the ROG beans was already tail'n looking for somewhere to get rooted.:D

The last of my connection with cali rogdhogblkwtr 4

I threw the other beans in some paper towels so they can breath a little bit and do their thing.

The last of my connection with cali rogdhogblkwtr 5

I plan on throwing them all in some soil cups tonight.. Ill get photos up as soon as they break ground. ;)

baaka_san

baaka_san

Was up late last night getting everything into cups. Man never enough time in the day to get all you have planned done for one day. Im sure any of you working full time can definitely feel me on that one. Yet and still we do what we do...

Here are some photos from last night

BlacKwater
IMG 20120911 233317

Raskals OG
IMG 20120911 234003

Didnt get a photo of the Deadhead OG beans.. (was smoking on some Sugar cooKies from Garden of Eden while working ;))

IMG 20120911 231251

I started with 9 beans in total but scraped one of the BlacKwater beans because it was shriveled up and looked like it had no chance of living. :(

IMG 20120912 000042

IMG 20120912 000204

baaka_san

baaka_san

Sweet, I have found some fire in the CC gear.
Yea, I was lucky during my first runs. I was able to find at least one hitter from each pack of Cali Connect beans I had. (Raskals, Deadhead, Blackwater(above), and believe it or not one of the Alien Vacations I did came out bomb too)

Nice buds & good luck with this new seed run
Thanks man.. Im hoping to really go in this time around and set the standard for myself. Good look'n on the support.

Sweet looking pics !!
Right on man.. I wish I would have kept a cut or two of one those though.

Very nice lookin plants man, cant wait to see how this one turns out. looks like I came back online in time for a show
Right on Bro. Ima try my best to kill this shiii this time around for sure. Stick around for a bit..

baaka_san

baaka_san

Seems easy enough to come across the "cali connect" beans/strains if needed around here. (Northern cali) Ive noticed they even have pacKs of Raskals OG floating around as well. I remember when OG Raskal was in the process of releasing the "Fire" cut and packs of Raskals OG were scarce to none. Swerve was dealing with breeder/hermie issues and we all sat, watched, and felt it as the connection slowly disassemble.

I ran into a couple plants that started out all good and then I noticed that funny looking banana close to the base of the nodes. NO BUENO!! but.. I had been on this forum for so long already that I had expected it or at least was looking for it so I came out all right. Man, I wish I would have been able to get some of those rarities OG Raskal use to drop on Logic for the auctions. Those shits use to go for crazy numbers though.. a little out of my league. hahaha Shit, nowadays Ive came across a club or two that sell packs of cali connection gear for around $65 or a little more.:eek:

OG RASKAL - ...patch it up with Logic and get back in here so we can see what you been up to. I know you been cooking shit up on the low for us with your stable of GEMS. We miss you amigo..

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I found 1 herm out of a 10 pack of DH OG. The sunset limiteds were a different story. C4OGs were all good. Some fire, but low yielding not like the Chemdog #4

soserthc1

soserthc1

nice picture of the blackwater plant..... best of luck with your grow... subbed for the show.... positive vibs.... peace soser

baaka_san

baaka_san

Have been busy with work but I plan to update with some picKs sometime this weekend. I noticed like 4 or 5 of my beans broke surface sometime last night. So we should be ON here pretty soon..

baaka_san

baaka_san

I had planned to update my thread over the weekend but couldn't get any pictures up for some reason. My wife uses the one laptop we have a lot and somehow she managed to install some crap security software that blocKs me from doing everything computer related. So today I will be periodically updating my thread with this past weekends endevors, (nothing spectacular) but yea....

baaka_san

baaka_san

Here are some photos of the sprouts that made it through.. (literally) I was left with 6 in the end out of 9. One of the blacKwaters looked like it wanted more time to join the show but I actually run 6 perpetually so the number in the end was perfect. (assuming we get all females;) )

IMG 20120915 200635

IMG 20120915 200624

IMG 20120915 200640

This one below needed a little help to get that suffocating helmet off..

Before
IMG 20120915 200813

After
IMG 20120915 200658

IMG 20120915 200909

IMG 20120915 200630

baaka_san

baaka_san

I was in my room working along when I kinda had a moment where I just sat bacK and took everything in. I love this shit. POSTing my work has revitalized my growing spirit and really has me enjoying do this again. I hope I don't come off like a douche but we all have moments in our life when we question what it is were doing with ourselves. I have always considered myself an OK grower but it was never my priority. I am as they say "a man of many hustles" but I do like to do things right and if I can better than the next man. Nothing wrong with friendly competition.. it can bring the best out of us.

Yea.. I was just chilling, smoking, working on my craft and noticed what was playing on my IPOD then laughed. I took this picture and wanted to POST it for my friend illmind.. I love music too my nigg.

IMG 20120915 000918

RESPECT.

soserthc1

soserthc1

hoping for 6 of 6 females is a pretty lofty expectations....... come on pop something else..... peace soser........... I too often wonder from time to time , what i am doing with my life and then I look on the couch and see wife and two daughters and realize its not my life anymore , its there's .....lol

Top Bottom