The Last of My Connection with Cali' (ROG,DHOG,BLKWTR)

• Thread starter baaka_san
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baaka_san

baaka_san

hoping for 6 of 6 females is a pretty lofty expectations....... come on pop something else..... peace soser........... I too often wonder from time to time , what i am doing with my life and then I look on the couch and see wife and two daughters and realize its not my life anymore , its there's .....lol

What up Soser.. thanks for following my thread bruhdah!! I know its not likely for me to get 6 out of 6 females but for my veg area 6 plants is my max for closet space. I usually go from 1 gallon pots to 3 within the closet before pulling them out to flower. Using my 3 gallon pots I can only get 6 in there perfectly so I used that as my base number for scheduled cycles. I might just throw something in there if its something ive been looking for or take on from a friend. I will have some GSC cuttings rooting here pretty soon so if I should come across any males or hermies they'll get the boot in place for a GSC clone.

**I love that comment above man. Having a family with children of my own I can definitely feel where your coming from with that one. Ima take that as my words of wisdom for the day...

soserthc1

soserthc1

exactly the same way i work currently bro... flower in my closet fits six plants max , and no problem i love following people grow logs , I'm just like most here obsessed with my plants as my wife would say......

baaka_san

baaka_san

I had a old clip on fan for my closet break on me sometime last week. I decided to go out and grab a couple new ones along with a few other things. ;)

IMG 20120915 173631

Ive had the thing for a few years now, ahh well, out with the old..
IMG 20120915 174300

...In with the new.
IMG 20120915 173705

Top Bottom