**The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg...**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Welcome farmers.. The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg would not be possible for me without a few special people.. Logic, Alien, Obs, & a few others.. I just want to say Thanks homies. Much Love!!

Here we go fresh out the pack..

The life of lemon alien dawg

I took 5 beans & put them in cups of organic soil, that's been flushed lightly with water. I barely covered the beans up with soil under a t5 lamp..

The life of lemon alien dawg 3

The life of lemon alien dawg 2

A

Alien

Supporter
Tuned in bro...I know you're gonna knock this out of the park!

SuperOG, thank you so much for taking the time and energy to post such detailed grow logs. We appreciate it more than words can convey.

Many thanks and much respect.

Cheers,
A

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Another sure-to-be great thread to watch! Thanks for sharing grow logs on the same two strains I just picked up myself! I can't wait to sit back, watch these girls pump out some fire, and take notes as it goes!

-Meeks:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaaaaawwwww yeah, its on now! Cant wait to see you kill it on these babies, yet another badass show, i will be watching for sure! LAD may be one of the next of A's strains i pop too, lookin like we have similar tastes in genetics bro. Handle this shit S OG! Peace brother! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Very Cool SuperOG!
I have front row for the show

Thanks Ken! I hope I can make them shine for you..

Pulling my chair up for this right next to CGKen, whattup Ken! Just got my LAD seeds with no room to put them:(.. soon enough though. Subbed for this!!

Hey OD! Time flies.. You will have them popped, trimmed, & hung breathing on killer dank in no time..

Very nice pick up on them LAD seeds..this is gunna b fun 2 watch them Grow.. Good luck

We representing together homie... You have a head start with your Lemons which is good, You already have your chicks doing tricks I'm trying to learn haha... Now that is fun to watch homie! Good luck back @ you...

I got my alien order today !!! Can't wait to pop mine. Good luck on yours.
Cheers,
Daniel

Good luck back to you hp! If you can pop them...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Tuned in bro...I know you're gonna knock this out of the park!

SuperOG, thank you so much for taking the time and energy to post such detailed grow logs. We appreciate it more than words can convey.

Many thanks and much respect.

Cheers,
A

Much respect & thanks back @ you.. I will represent homie!!!

NICE...Along for the ride.

Got my Lemon Alien Dawg seeds this afternoon. Within 5 mins of receiving my package those bad boys were germinating.

Looking forward to comparing notes:)

Damn Kush! I see you on top of your game bro.. That's how you do it.

Another sure-to-be great thread to watch! Thanks for sharing grow logs on the same two strains I just picked up myself! I can't wait to sit back, watch these girls pump out some fire, and take notes as it goes!

-Meeks:)

Hey Meeks! I would love to see you do a grow log on them. I know you will have them on point homie. I appreciate you always tuning in & thanks for the kind words...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Been 9 days since my payment arrived with Logic. Ordered the LAD also. Have a terrible feeling.

I will be watching your grow with fingers crossed.

Everything should be everything bro.. Their gonna show up & you are gonna be like a kid in a candy store haha.. Thanks for stopping by..

Sick dude, I'll be lurking...

Thanks homie! I'm gonna try my damnest to make them shine..

ill be watching this one

That's cool homie! cuz I been checking out the big beast you been growing. Good luck!

what up super og....nice yellow cups to go with ur lemon alien dawg ... im probably the youngster here so imma peep through the fence...

What up bro! what you doing as a youngster most of us prolly already done. So it's all good.. Thanks for checking in...

Aaaaaawwwww yeah, its on now! Cant wait to see you kill it on these babies, yet another badass show, i will be watching for sure! LAD may be one of the next of A's strains i pop too, lookin like we have similar tastes in genetics bro. Handle this shit S OG! Peace brother! Motiv

Yeah homie it's on! You know I'm looking forward to see you pop your Lemons.. You have alot of killer dank on your hands right now. I guess that's a good thing huh? Thanks, much love homie..

Im in. Got to say I like the yellow cups too. Never have seen a yellow one. I wonder if Solo has any idea how heavily there product is used for growing herb?

Thanks homie! When I first laid eyes on them, only thing I thought was Lemon Alien Dawgs.. Sometime the small thing can make a big statement...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

aint no party like a SOG party cuz a SOG party dont stop! damn son, gonna have to make you your own alien thread section here in a little bit. youre doin it up right brotha. now go coax those little tramps out the soil, we want updates hahaha

Top Bottom