**The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg...**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey farmers, It's been a couple of months with no updates I apologize for that. Well you know it was 5 Lemon AlienDawgs it's 4 now 1 didn't make it. The 5 beans I popped were all females no males. I have 2 females in veg & 2 in flower. Here is a few pics I took....

Lemon Alien Dawg 19 days in... Get your popcorn ready!!
DSC04599
DSC04600
DSC04605
DSC04606
DSC04612
DSC04614
DSC04627
DSC04633

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome farmers.. The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg would not be possible for me without a few special people.. Logic, Alien, Obs, & a few others.. I just want to say Thanks homies. Much Love!!

Here we go fresh out the pack..

View attachment 217468

I took 5 beans & put them in cups of organic soil, that's been flushed lightly with water. I barely covered the beans up with soil under a t5 lamp..

View attachment 217471
View attachment 217470
super og - man you and these cups bro... you really go the extra mile in the style dept bro..... subbed to the show ....o my how am i ever gonna keep up with all these shows.....respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Im in. Got to say I like the yellow cups too. Never have seen a yellow one. I wonder if Solo has any idea how heavily there product is used for growing herb?
dont think they would mind, hell i remember going from ordering one case of philly blunts to a trailer at a time and never getting enough and this was in the beginning of the whole blunt ordeal - now it's a billion dollar operation for numerous company's .... huh maybe i'll design some cups made especially for pot..... actually am thinking about erasing this post and actually doing it... hell dude made a coaster for glass and he is having party's at the playboy mansion and funny he calls himself philly blunt....lol.....

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
You are the shit SuperOG!
Thank you so much for sharing!
I am posted up for each log. I am super stoked to see the LAD!

Hey heelz! I really appreciate it... Thank you for stopping in & leaving such kind words..
I seen your skills you are the shit yourself haha.. much love..

Looks Super Dope SuperOg. Cant wait to see these finish! I have a couple packs on ice and I might be cracking them sooner than i thought!!!!

Thanks WWF! Yeah go ahead & break those LAD's out. I'm smelling a lil lemon meringue pie right now... I hope they keep that scent!! Thanks again..

super og - man you and these cups bro... you really go the extra mile in the style dept bro..... subbed to the show ....o my how am i ever gonna keep up with all these shows.....respect soser

Yeah homie! I'm always trying to shake things up with style. It's been awhile since I been posting, so I have to get my swagger back haha.. Thanks for tuning in homie..

Sure is....
Super F#ckin Nice Super OG! I just wanna smell 'em.... mmmmm
The leaves are frosting up real good

Thanks OD! Their smelling like lemon meringue pie. & yes, the flakes is just starting to snow...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Prepare 4 some mega huge buds.. This strain is so fuckin bad ass

Looking @ yours I'm glad I trelis them up already cuz yours is Huge homie...

Lookin SUPER dope my friend, im jealous as always of how healthy your plants look, AWESOME work homie. Keep up the kills brother! Peace S OG! Motiv

My homie! SUPER DOPE is that purpled up AGV pheno you have haha.. Just to let you know! But thanks my friend you know how we do... much love...

It's starting to get chilly in here. Frost warning!

I'm with cha on that bro.. Thanks for tuning in..

very nice very fuckin nice. youre always keepin that fire flamin! those babies look terrific! cant wait to see the fat ass spears youre growing. keep killin it fam, your grows are the shit!

What's good fam? My homie! always posted up showing stupid love... Thanks for them generous words. I been looking @ all them DOPE strains you been running lately! Plus, I hear you have a few tricks up your sleeve haha.. Well I'm bout to hit your thread up now! much love..

Top Bottom