**The Life of Lemon Alien Dawg...**

• Thread starter superog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

this grow is shittin with no fart sounds ! fuckin glamour shots for these little sluts! i hope youre making some kind of concentrate out of your trim cuz the fans are frosty as hell. keep up the great work fam!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
WOW thats one of the most frosty strains I have ever seen for only being day 27 epic so gald i have some to run through i want to find that pheno rite there!!!

Thanks homie! Yeah!! she is out cold!!

^^^ Agreed. Looks real nice for day 27. I can't wait to see her finish up...looks like a winner

Thanks higher... Your purpled up soda looks killer homie...

Thats pretty frosty, is it day 27 from flip or from flower sign?

Thanks bro.. 27 days from flip....

Very nice frosty buds forming up in here!!! Looking good Super OG!!! Them leaves are so caked already, looks like you can just scrape a bowl of kief off 'em and enjoy :)

haha... appreciate it. Yeah, she is a frost monster!

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
this grow is shittin with no fart sounds ! fuckin glamour shots for these little sluts! i hope youre making some kind of concentrate out of your trim cuz the fans are frosty as hell. keep up the great work fam!

You are too hilarious fam haha!!! Yeah these lil sluts love the camera.. Especially this one she is a keeper... My homie! thanks for the love...

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Someone call for help, Super OG is KILLIN, MURDERING, AND SLAUGHTERING it AGAIN! Haha, what up homie S OG! Whoo, that girl is frosting up somethin LOVELY already and looking happy as can be. I hope the Grenades are doing so as well. Keep doin your thing homie, it IS working. I hope you and your lady are well. Peace out Brother! Motiv ;)

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Lemon Alien Dawg 60 days in... She is lemon'd out!! In her last days.. Enjoy!

DSC04818

DSC04819
DSC04813
DSC04815
DSC04831
DSC04832
DSC04833

soserthc1

soserthc1

another amazing plant from super og..... truly awesome work and pictures bro..... damn do i miss my lemon smoke ... might have to germ some of them also..... KEEP KILLIN IT BRO......

Top Bottom