The Lizard Attack a tale by Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Shes coming down this weekend real coudy and amber 20 -30 percentI love those easy trimming girls:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I take that back about the smell she's real loud now that she's hanging and away from everyone else!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This Bud's for you Baba took me awhile had to tune her in and a few mishaps in the process nice and frosty, smelly too! Thanks for putting these out :cool:
LIZARD KING GOLDEN LION 002
LIZARD KING GOLDEN LION 007
LIZARD KING GOLDEN LION 005

lostnfound02

lostnfound02

at what day did u take her down? It looks like to be about 64 days or so? I am thinking of popping those beans soon, So I just want to know about how long. thanks

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
at what day did u take her down? It looks like to be about 64 days or so? I am thinking of popping those beans soon, So I just want to know about how long. thanks
I took her at 9 weeks .you should ck Baba's thread about her he's the grower and can tell u more about it too !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thought I would put my Klingon with the rest of Baba's gear photo coming soon to a farm near you .......I am so clever LOL

ttystikk

ttystikk

Just read this thread, nice work, Med-u-s-a! I always looked at your name and thought there was more than one possibility to it, lol.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just read this thread, nice work, Med-u-s-a! I always looked at your name and thought there was more than one possibility to it, lol.
Hey TTY ya at the disp a few would call me MED -USA I would just look at them like what. As long as they keep coming back . Thanks for looking

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hell Yeah Medusa!! Looking super duper there :cool:
Is that a banana hermie flower on the left top of the top nug? Might be from the light distance if it is? Either way that looks like the kill! Any odors and how is the density?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
No I don't think so,but will look...really light distance can cause herm? she's smelly and looks pretty solid ..she all the sudden snuck up as far as time on me flushed and time to take down ...have 4 more in veg will have to turn over will let u know she's a beauty though Thanks Baba

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

No I don't think so,but will look...really light distance can cause herm? she's smelly and looks pretty solid ..she all the sudden snuck up as far as time on me flushed and time to take down ...have 4 more in veg will have to turn over will let u know she's a beauty though Thanks Baba
For me I think light distance PLUS too hot like 80's and rh of 20 and lower cause hermie for me but usually it's picky plants that will hermie for anything outside its precise desire which is what it's acclamated too

Latest posts

Top Bottom