The Lonely WIFI Thread

• Thread starter Landfishd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
On second thought... looking at the forecast I may be in for some thunderstorms the next couple days. 60% chance. eek

Might be in my best interest to take down all my precious tops
lol..I hear ya ...I look at all my buds with the loop everyday(sometimes twice a day)
And I watch the weather...they said 20% chance here..and I just heard thunder ..:rolleyes:
But Im liking the cooler weather ;)

Landfishd

Landfishd

Sorry no pics but I harvested most of the plant. I lost my phone and haven't replaced it yet... I'll get some nice cured nug shots soon though.

Found a little mold, kinda freaked out at first because I found a huge moldy spot on the first big top I went through! Haven't weighed everything yet, but it looks like there may be 3/4 of a pound and there is still at least 2 oz on the plant... maybe 3 or 4.

Landfishd

Landfishd

OK figure I better finish this up. Here's a couple nugs and some BHO I made with the trim. Don't have a final weight but it's looking to be for sure 12, probably 14 oz.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice frosty buds bro!
and that BHO is super clean! wow..that aint oil...that looks like whole trichomes!
I wish I could make oil look like that!
Great work landfish!

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice looking nugs Lfishd. bet thats some fine tasting smoke too. mine don;t look that good, but i got 1 more to harvest.:)
not sure if i'll run the wifi outside again???
y got skillz my man, keep it going...

Landfishd

Landfishd

Nice frosty buds bro!
and that BHO is super clean! wow..that aint oil...that looks like whole trichomes!
I wish I could make oil look like that!
Great work landfish!

Hey thanks Ken! I have found in many trials and errors the easiest way to get clean butane is to start off with a very thin layer. It's so much easier to purge this way, whether you use a vacuum or not it's not really needed with a very thin layer of oil, though I still use it because I have it.

So if you had a bunch of pieces of glass and you were going to blast a bunch of trim or buds you collect the butane/oil in a vessel first and then pour it out onto your pieces of glass/parchment paper, or just one really big piece of glass (can get heavy and is a pain, so many smaller pieces is better for me). Take that glass/paper and roll the butane/oil that you poured on it around till it has spread around the area evenly. You can build little frames around the glass edges with some glue and more glass but I found an easier solution is to just line a cardboard box with parchment paper and put your glass in there. Whatever rolls off the side is saved by the paper.

With this strategy you really don't even need heat if you are patient you can just sit the pieces along the wall and they will dry up in a week. Or put them outside in a cardboard box out in the sun.

nice looking nugs Lfishd. bet thats some fine tasting smoke too. mine don;t look that good, but i got 1 more to harvest.:)
not sure if i'll run the wifi outside again???
y got skillz my man, keep it going...

Thanks Mogrow! I was very happy with this plant. The smoke is developing, and right now I only get hints of flavor here and there. Overall it's pretty bland, but very expansive heavy smoke. Hopefully with a cure the buds will get a little more funky, but I'm not to sure.

I would definitely run the wifi outdoors again, but I have no experience really with much else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom