The Lounge Of Methods Old Growers Vs The World

• Thread starter whitepistols
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Hmmm...so indoor grows can be considered "hybrid" because of artificial lighting...just a thought.

Combining two different elements such as soil and "Edison." @Organikz ...I like that "Edison". So are individuals really growing organically indoors or is this just another feel good scenario?

Frankly, I just say that I'm a clean grower when indoors.
If I could set my plants outside without going to prison for 20 years they'd be soaking it up. Lol. What I use is phantoms that carry a 98 CRL 315W phillips 3100k agromax. Its pretty damn close. Is the light creating inorganic material...lol that what I don't get about this argument.

Is it somehow getting the plant to make a chemical that has to be synthesized by scientists? Seems like they'd save a lot of trouble just growing a plant under a cmh.

The definition of organic growing is growing with organic material as fertilizer.

Organikz

Organikz

Lights on in a 1/2 an hour if you want to compare buds kind sir:D
Boy oh boy. I sure can't wait. Here's the difference. You burned an extra month and a half (half a cycle) to grow them and an extra $400. So the bud size comparison game doesn't cut any ice. Its about what makes sense. You also ran your plants into hermaphrodite.

It's also the difference in measuring and mixing and pHing and all the other ridiculous chores you enjoy. Do chemically fed buds blow up more...yes. I don't think you get it. Crystals and size are bells and whistles. Naturally occurring complex terpene and cannabinoid profiles is what im after.

You've never smoke no till weed. You don't get it

Last edited:
whitepistols

whitepistols

Lets look at it from my view point. Organic means it contains carbon thats is the honest definition of that word organic.

How can something be organic when it depends on inorganic inputs to survive. There is not truely organic method of growing and its makes it harder to understand what is and whats not organic growing. Water is not organic,theres no carbon in it.

whitepistols

whitepistols

You talk about burning $400 worth of nutes in a run. Lol so whats the cost of water testing up front 1 time cost. What about a soil test $100, then do you spend another $100 after your soil has been admended and cooked to make sure you hit target inputs optional cost.

Coots his methods are out there. Slow nickle is another informative person on soil. They approach it differently but reguardless who you need to foliar feed to help carry through so cha ching more money.

What about the cost of the macro and micros, the minerals, the gypsum and everything else needed to have a good quality soil. $$$ alot of $$ upfront

Do you have to do this? Nope but your not going to have the true expression of the plant if you don't. Doesnt mean your not going to get decent harvest. If your trying to push for healthy plants and get everything that plant has to offer you will.

What about soil admending and cooking. You do a run then you have to retest the soil, re admend wait 30 days then use it to grow. If your not depleting the mix your not in a balanced mix....

What your missing completely organikz is if your soil is balanced you should yeild very close to hydro.

You said in the swazzi thread you grow short plants as I took it as your plants are not healthy, you try to grow anything with heighth your defficiant.

Its been proven small plants and numbers are not worth it. That was the mentality 10 years ago and it was from older, larger plants running defficiant constantly. Today the deffifiancy issue is handled and larger plants are grown.

The other side of the coin is are you trying to grow for yourself or a cash cropper. Alot of cash croppers grow mids because there is no grading involved its $200 a ounce if its grade A or pop corn smalls that turn to dust as soon as you touch it.

You cant say concrete in 1 method works because your goal of the product at the end dictates everything.

The reason I use coir and salts is I have absolute total input control start to finish. I dont have the space, the time, or want the mess of a soil grow indoors. You know who uses peat base mix when you walk in the door of a house the small fines are everywhere. I have a clean house and cleaning peat moss up like dust on everything is not for me at all.

whitepistols

whitepistols

Run your plants into hermaphrodites? What in the _____ are you talking about?
Please disclose the myth how this occurs from plant nutriants used its a new one to me.

I think your eyes are closed and off in fairy tail land of bizzaro. In the end its the growers ability that makes the final product salt or animal by products used.
Man stop pigeon holin yourself and get off your high horse that no till methods are best. You cant run a 3 foot tall plant all the way so dont even try to swing your nuts when you cant grow a healthy plant reguardless what you feed it

Top Bottom