The Magic Bullet

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyman41420

Mind helping a brother out ? If u have a ppm meter , next time u spray ca 25 mind getting the ppm of the recommended dosage ?

Thanks

I used the magic bullet foilar around an hour ago and the ppm was 1570. I used water from my dehum, so unsure what starting ppm was.

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

just started to foliar with your recipe, thanks again CAP!!!! just when one level is reached another is is right there in front of me.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Cap; Im about to finally break down and get one of these bad boys..
But I was wondering..can I spray your bennies though this without hurting them?

stonestacker

stonestacker

Just reread for the third time. You people are just way too smart for this hobbiest.

So I mix my tea with 4 gallons of my stock veg food ph-ed @5.5 4 tbs of root & foliar 100 ml blackstrap molasses 2 cups of earthworm castings 1 cup of alfalfa meal 1/16 tsp of powdered yucca extract. Can I use this for the base of my Magic Bullet foliar?
Also what is the difference in full flavor molasses and blackstrap ?

Thanks Stonestacker.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just reread for the third time. You people are just way too smart for this hobbiest.

So I mix my tea with 4 gallons of my stock veg food ph-ed @5.5 4 tbs of root & foliar 100 ml blackstrap molasses 2 cups of earthworm castings 1 cup of alfalfa meal 1/16 tsp of powdered yucca extract. Can I use this for the base of my Magic Bullet foliar?
Also what is the difference in full flavor molasses and blackstrap ?

Thanks Stonestacker.

thats not the magic bullet... but it might work! Let us know how it goes.

d3cryption

d3cryption

@Capulator you ever get them ppms of how much ca25 per gal you running? it would really be helpful thanks

dankemhunter

dankemhunter

@Capulator How often do you use your tea as a foliar? Just read that the CA25 should be used 2-3 times a crop. But I am assuming that is for outdoor food crops.

S

sandwich

If I am using R/O as a water source and I currently now use a Cal-Mag additive, would I discontinue using Cal-Mag and just substitute using the Ca25 through a floral feeding instead every 7-10 days when the lights go off, with or with out the other teas. Is that the idea??

UC system
UC nutes lineup only, thus far

Thank you OP by the way

Latest posts

Top Bottom