The Making of: Gu's Garden

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G u

G u

I have been fortunate enough to relocate to the Centennial State, become a legal patient, and have the ability to start from scratch.

State flag colorado

So let's get down to it....

950 sqft of open Basement

The Plan:
The making of gus garden

-4 Room Setup (counter-clockwise from right)
- 1 Vegitative Growth Room
- 2 Flowering rooms
- 1 Drying room

16,000 watts(air cooled), 6 tons of cooling, Natural gas CO2 enhancment..... Dirt Bagger-style

stick around

G u

G u

The main spaces is finally starting to take some shape..... On the right you'll see a drain tray, next to that's going to be a utility sink, above that is the 2-12' ducts you got six-inch ducts all the ways around the room and on the ceiling in the corner is where the CO2 generator will be located.

DSCN3939 zpscd412561

little bit of the electrical utility are in the main space.

DSCN3940 zpsa76b2fb9

Veg room equipped with 2 ton A/C and 4 lights

DSCN3941 zps82e35d4a

Looking out of the veg room (2-12" ducts for whole room exhaust fan.

DSCN3942 zpsa2fdcffe

Flower room Alpha from mainspace

DSCN3943 zpse6acd668

Inside Alpha

DSCN3944 zps8bfdd3ed

Walking out of Alpha

DSCN3945 zps312ea2ee

Electrical area & Omega ducts

DSCN3946 zps03bcd6dc

DSCN3947 zps82eb3005

Drying and hanging area

DSCN3948 zps283449d5

Flower room Omega

DSCN3949 zpsf9e414d7

DSCN3950 zpsa9e17506

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Gu,

very nice build out and w/a start this nice i cant wait until you post pics of the rooms in full production.

peace

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Damn bro, someone has prior construction experience!! Rooms look super clean, basements are my favorite. Also I love the shower floor as a drain.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Welcome to the emerald rectangle! Such an awesome build dude! Your obviously a craftsmen and a scholar, seriously impressed brother. What strains you running in this beaut of a grow op? What was the climate like where you moved from? What is your approx elevation now? Humidity and elevation where the two biggest growing hurdles I encountered after moving here from MI. Cuts that you bring with you will perform differently than your used to aswell.

G u

G u

Hey Guys,
Thanks for the interest. I hired ****** Construction to do all the contracting and **** **** Heating & Air to install the multiple A/C's. (pm me for contact info)
~
I can't take credit for the build the only thing I can take credit for is the design and layout. I was able to specify exactly what I wanted and the building professionals should me how to achieve that goal.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
really digging this buildout man, cant wait to c whatcha rockin. welcome to da Farm Gu
confu

Reactions: G u
G u

G u

I love questions, keep them coming.

Welcome to the emerald rectangle! Such an awesome build dude! Your obviously a craftsmen and a scholar, seriously impressed brother. What strains you running in this beaut of a grow op? What was the climate like where you moved from? What is your approx elevation now? Humidity and elevation where the two biggest growing hurdles I encountered after moving here from MI. Cuts that you bring with you will perform differently than your used to aswell.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone is so nice here.
I brought up a ton of bodhi cuts, All 6 of Bodhi's select Goji OG, Instant Karma, Goji x Sunshine Daydream, Trinity x Ortega, Golden Triangle, Pura Vida, Alien Kush

I also popped over 200 beans which is over 15 full packs of phenotype wonderland!!!

I moved from Florida to Colorado, so it's ALL NEW to me. I'm going to have to re-learn a lot of stuff and tweek some old methods to fit the climate. My elevation here is 5,080 ft above sea level...... a little different from Florida's 13ft.

I've done my best to deal with the new humidity issues by installing a commercial grade humidifier and a 60 pint Ideal Air dehumidy in each of the 4 rooms (including the drying room)

@WWF what should I expect as far as performance from the clones from Florida?

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Also if you guys hooked up all the electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and contracting for that room and are in a med state. You might want to look into starting a side company building peoples rooms. Especially if your in a newer med state. You can make a nice living off skills like that alone.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

My Goji OG cut is a trooper, one of my personal favorites. You shouldn't have a problem id just grow them out and see for yourself. When I moved up into the mountains I had problems with a wifi cut but that was it but I think it could of been more from the move, although who knows the different pressure at elevation could effect certain strains.

Latest posts

Top Bottom