The Making of: Gu's Garden

• Thread starter G u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Plants I brought with me took some time to acclimate. Slower vegging, longer finishing times, smaller yields. I attribute most of it to the low RH here. After a couple runs they get back close to normal tho. also smells are stronger in Higher humidity( why you shoulnt pass in the shower) so some of the super strong smelling cuts will be somewhat diluted. Def going to need to control the RH of your drying room. Swamp coolers work awesome here.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice to see ya over here bro, haven't been thru your thread at the other hang out in awhile but those rooms have really turned out great ....good luck with em! For the peeps who don't know ya they're in for a treat when those rooms fill up ...congrats on the come back!

G u

G u

ALL DONE!

Walking down
DSCN3987

Main space
DSCN3988 DSCN3989 DSCN4004

Flowering Rooms Power Supply & Basement Breaker
DSCN3991 DSCN3992 DSCN3994

Gas Line for CO2 Burner
DSCN3993

Hepa Filter Intakes for each room
DSCN3995

Storage shelf
DSCN3996

Drain table and water supply/filtration & humidifier lines
DSCN3997 DSCN3998 DSCN3999

Utility sink
DSCN4000

12" whole basement periodical exhaust/intake
DSCN4001 DSCN4002 DSCN4003

......continued

urbanfog

urbanfog

Love it, so clean and professional! Man I miss my basement, when I lived in CO had a huge one! One day I will get another. Subbed and sending good karma!

UF

soserthc1

soserthc1

Whats up my friend welcome to the farm - glad to see you here also and a killer way to start .... best of luck with that impressive room/rooms ..... now the fun begins keeping up with multiple threads ,

rap soon
Respect SoSeRtHc1

Reactions: G u
G u

G u

that has to be one of the most legit buildouts i have ever seen.... mad props!
Thank you very much, a lot has gone into it.

Whoa this is 1 killer grow doggie.. Very pro setup.. I'm really loving the thread name..LOL
You are the original Goo, I just hope I can't maintain the honor to the name.

Love it, so clean and professional! Man I miss my basement, when I lived in CO had a huge one! One day I will get another. Subbed and sending good karma!

UF
Thank you very much, I have been inspired by many of the professionals and thier designs, and I recent visit to Green Dot Labs where I met Head_Ease and he showed me how a big op is supposed to work.

Whats up my friend welcome to the farm - glad to see you here also and a killer way to start .... best of luck with that impressive room/rooms ..... now the fun begins keeping up with multiple threads ,

rap soon
Respect SoSeRtHc1

Hey Soser nice to see ya dewd, and thank you very much

NagaKing

NagaKing

That is one mean setup.
Wish I could do something like that.
But with weed being illegal where I am...
Not worth the risk.
Hope those plants blow up for you buddy!

CrazyCatz72

CrazyCatz72

I'm a bit late to the Show...But Awesome Setup, and Build....G u will you be posting any more Pics on the Ladies that make to The Final Cut?

Peace

G u

G u

I'm a bit late to the Show...But Awesome Setup, and Build....G u will you be posting any more Pics on the Ladies that make to The Final Cut?

Peace
Oh yeah CrazyCatz72. Just probably a strain by strain thread, leave this one to just be about the build

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oh yeah CrazyCatz72. Just probably a strain by strain thread, leave this one to just be about the build

With the size of them room bro i would just do 1 ongoing thread makes life alot simpler as long as your not testing for anyone .... just my 2 cents

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

cool build g u. i'd like to build my own room but use tents as a suck at building pretty much anything, no mechanical aptitude here here. anything i attempt looks so shit and ghetto lol

Top Bottom