The male search..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indica~tor

Well, Im actually runnin bubba x NL right now so that wont do.
So i would have to say white x nl, gh/hp x nl, and finally, like ogr said, anything crossed to x heri would be nice imo.

Peace, Indi

K

keenstylie

mota i heard of this stuff called soursmack which is sour diesel x heri x sumthin else iforgot... maybe you could x sour turbo wit the heri n make some of ur own soursmack n get us all strung out... cant wait for the turbo bro thanks so much for makin sick beans at super prices...

clips

clips

Chemdog D cutx kq male interesting ,did this happen yet . as i loved both could def imagine this combo of flavour and stupidefing stone :p

F

FidelC

I'd like to see
SourTurboxChemD = MotaDawg
SourTurboxSourBubble = Warhead
SourTurboxBubba = TurboBubba

KillaQueenxChemD = KillaChem
KillaQueenxSourBubble = Trident

CHEMOxBubba = Chubba

Did SourTurbo ever get listed on the farm?

A

AlphaDog

Hey MOTA.. what happened with this project??? Seems like ya disappeared

K

kingbrown

heri x the white or heri x Chemdog D i'd pick first but i'd go with any of ya offerings to be honest

Patriot

Patriot

Mota I had a dream last night that the Heri and the Pre-98 met at an alley and WOW did they have themselves a good time....what came out of it was delicious...or delicioso

P

poedizzle

I'd like to see
SourTurboxChemD = MotaDawg
SourTurboxSourBubble = Warhead
SourTurboxBubba = TurboBubba

KillaQueenxChemD = KillaChem
KillaQueenxSourBubble = Trident

CHEMOxBubba = Chubba

Did SourTurbo ever get listed on the farm?

KillaQueen x Chem BX2 is already made and i have it!! And believe you me ITS INSANE!!!! PEACE
~POE~

A

AlphaDog

SourTurbo MUST be the male.. NO DOUBT.. lol.. Mota ya might wanna chyme in here.. well unless ya left us all without a farewell and a tease of a breeding project.. not nice :(

Z

zoeronerer

SourTurbo MUST be the male.. NO DOUBT.. lol.. Mota ya might wanna chyme in here.. well unless ya left us all without a farewell and a tease of a breeding project.. not nice :(

they are mad busy dude its the end of summer.......:coffee

W

winterykiss

Dear Motorebel, am running your G13Xyumbolt at the moment and ran Your heriXgrapefruit last winter(both from woodhorse). I am very interested in anything Herijuana, but a chance to get Your Ghash would be nice if you could self it(is that the right word?) We smoked the trimm when we made clones of the GBolt and even the fans tasted pretty good.
Think Your work is just great and all You do for everyone.

PEACE
winteryiss

sour power

sour power

i have motas heri,and sour turbo.i believe sannie has motas heri and worked it even further then mota.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

^^^^ I can vouch for Sannies Heri. Smoking some now that's been curing 3 1/2 months. Excellent effects. Not as heavy as her sister I grew out b4 from the same seeds. This smoke tickles my skull cap b4 it beats me down.

C

CannabisSativa

I believe logic posted somewhere mota left the building

Top Bottom