The Marijuana Saves Lives Milk Thread

• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MSL Foundation

This thread will be to discuss all things Marijuana Milk I will post my recipe and talk about what I have seen it help...

anyone is free to talk about the benefits So please do not be afraid to share or ask any questions!

Needed Ingredients

4 quarts goats milk ( If lactose is wanted...use Cows milk)
2 tbs goat milk butter (get European style goat milk butter since it has a higher fat content)

1 to 3 ounces trim or buds

anywhere from 1 oz of good sugar trim or buds to 3 oz. or more if you like it to be really potent...then also you can very the strain for different effects. A strong sativa can make a great day time or morning....

Indica for pain or sleep and so on..

Note: If the Milk containers are plastic then save them to pour the milk back into them for storage in the fridge... A sealed container would be best for the milk for preservation.

The best method yet I have found is using a pressure cooker. put the ingredients listed above and place them into the pressure cooker and soak for 4 days in the refrigerator stirring everyday then placing it back into the fridge.... on the 4th day take out the pressure cooker out of the fridge and place on the stove on low temp.

Make sure the dial is almost as low as the dial can turn.

Then let it warm up...... after it is warm almost hot start the 4 hour timer.

make sure it does not boil or even simmer for that matter...you do not want it to get to hot....The heat will degenerate the medicinal properties... I think I remember hearing cannabinoids degenerate after 200 degrees F ....but please do not quote me on that....

After 4 hours and the timer has gone off, strain out the milk and press out the milk from the material in the strainer. Pour milk into the container then let the milk cool then place into the fridge...

Your done...

Cooked leftover Brownies......you can take the extra left over cooked material and blend it up with olive oil or veggie or the oil of your choice

Then use that to make brownies.

take a normal box of brownies and add the mixed material and oil then add it to the Brownie mix ...... Add a egg or two extra and the mix and it comes out really cakey...really makes a regular brownie mix good...and medicinal...8)

Feel free to ask any questions...or talk about milk talk

This recipe has saved many lives! I hope it can help you or someone as much as it has helped me...

MSL

The Joker

The Joker

It's interesting. I have a friend whose brain cancer has returned. When she first had it removed , I asked her if she was interested in the milk or the oil and she declined since the MRI was clear. But a year later, it's back 1cmx 1cm. I'm interested in the milk or the oil as a cell mutation preventer.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hi Brett, we met last Sat. I was wearing the CC hoodie & you came up to say hi. Nice to meet you and Thanks again. Post up your website if you have one.

S

ShapeShifter

bump where did ya go mls?

Getting ready to make some milk...trying to get all
the input possible

G

G.F. Greens

just finished up making some milk, would be drinking some now but its 420 in the morning that would just be pointless bout to pass out as it is from smoking. cant wait for my coffee in the morning tho gonna start the day off right or maybe ruin it, guess well see.

GFG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
whats crackin msl:hi:When are ya getting more stickers>>>much needed here on me end:)

My buddy joeshmoe introduced me to canna milk about a year ago>>>>man oh man did I over do it my first time, literally stuck on stupid:giggle Im gonna give it a whirl:)
Here is his recipe that he sent me how to make it:passingjoint:

4-8 oz. trim>>>to 1 gal whole milk>>>pressurecooker>>>4.5 hours.
4 oz...of straight bud>>>8 oz...if its real leafy or already tumbled.
HAS to be CLEAN trim>>.no moldy or PM infected bud<<<can acctually use stem too if ya want>>>just makes a BITTER tasting milk...
last batch i made with 42 grams of hash<<LOW GRADE>>160 micron>>and a few oz trim...
came out delishioso. not bitter at all.

put the milk into the 2gal+ pressure cooker bring up to heat<<<add material>>and lid...
put on lowest setting 4.5 hours>>> strain compleatly>>>loose only about 8-16 oz....depending on how often you open the lid. more you open the lid>>>more you loose.>>>so only check it couple x during cooking.

best thing is>>THEN , you can make ice cream<<TASTES GREAT with candied walnuts<<organic sugar>>organic strawberries>>>and some good semisweet choc>>>
super yummy MEDICINE>>>
THIS STUFF IS NO JOKE<<<PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO BE VERY VERY VERY<<<CAREFUL...
with this blend...you think you have a tollerance<<<HAHAHA check that tollerance at the door<<<PUTS THE HEAVIEST HITTERS DOWN for the count.

DOSEING is critical to not over do and scare peeps away from the purest form of thc ive found to date.
were talking REAL SHIT<<<you wanna get off any<<ANY KIND OF drugs<<<talking KICKING any opiats<<<overdose on milk for a week>>>DONE.
all you'll do is sleep EAT bathroom shower and KICK the bad habbits.
almost makes me want to open a rehab that caters to canna milk detox.
SOMBODY NEEDS TO.
dosing start @ a teaspoonfor light smokers>>>heaviest hitters start with a tablespoon and go up from there>>>
1/2 teaspoon for nonsmokers<<<WORKS GREAT FOR INSOMNIA<<got my mom off all the abian<<whatever that shit was that was killing her slowly.?
the effect will come on QUICKER than ANY eddible youve ever tried>>>
if taken warm...you can almost feel it as you swallow<<<REALLY<<5 min befor your toes feel warm. 20-40 min feeling the full effect<<< not high enough>>>add more till you find YOUR correct dose>>>going up lil at a time.

MY doses are>>1 oz for a full day of not being able to smoke<<( out with famliy ) on vacation.>>>for a nice even humm<<< loosens up my mind<<body and sprit.
2-3 oz... WOOO HOOO PARTY TIME<<< feeling like floating on a cloud>>>
3-5 oz>>>> KNOCK OUT <<<for serious illness...sleepless nights >>>surgery recovery>>>CRONES>>>LIST GOES ON AND ON &ON >>>>>>& ON>>>>>>

:passingjoint:

gtd

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Following shmoes recipe to a T:) gonna throw in a bunch of old hash runs of lower grade for good measure:)

gtd

S

SkyHi

Thats awsome danny ima try it, when we going to puff some more earl that shit had me on a whole new level....

C

CAPO

Can you freeze the canna milk so it won't go bad?
Can you substitute Soy Milk instead?

Great thread and special thanks to GTD for sharing!

L

Lost

Im going to get a pressure cooker and make a gallon next week. I think I'll use a combo of G-13 and 98 Bubba Kush. I'll let you know how it goes. I love milk and hate the taste of pot in food. We will see!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
GTD, such amazing info.. I have to try this.. Thank ya much and to Shmoe for his stellar recipe!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

this was info that was much needed to share. I cant believe I had this all this time and didn't post it>>>better late than never lol.
You can freeze it for sure. When I got my sample bottles from shmoe they were all frozen stacked in his freezer.

Im going to get a pressure cooker and make a gallon next week. I think I'll use a combo of G-13 and 98 Bubba Kush. I'll let you know how it goes. I love milk and hate the taste of pot in food. We will see!!
keep us posted brah. I might have to buy a new pressure cooker, my girl is tripping that im gonna fuck it up:giggle

GTD, such amazing info.. I have to try this.. Thank ya much and to Shmoe for his stellar recipe!!

you welcome:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

The Joker

The Joker

Thank you GTD:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to greenthumbdanny again

M

MSL Foundation

You can use goats milk it works best for this recipe!

M

MSL Foundation

Needed Ingredients

4 quarts goats milk ( If lactose is wanted...use Cows milk)
2 tbs goat milk butter (get European style goat milk butter since it has a higher fat content)

1 to 3 ounces trim or buds

anywhere from 1 oz of good sugar trim or buds to 3 oz. or more if you like it to be really potent...then also you can very the strain for different effects. A strong sativa can make a great day time or morning....

Indica for pain or sleep and so on..

Note: If the Milk containers are plastic then save them to pour the milk back into them for storage in the fridge... A sealed container would be best for the milk for preservation.

The best method yet I have found is using a pressure cooker. put the ingredients listed above and place them into the pressure cooker and soak for 4 days in the refrigerator stirring everyday then placing it back into the fridge.... on the 4th day take out the pressure cooker out of the fridge and place on the stove on low temp.

Make sure the dial is almost as low as the dial can turn.

Then let it warm up...... after it is warm almost hot start the 4 hour timer.

make sure it does not boil or even simmer for that matter...you do not want it to get to hot....The heat will degenerate the medicinal properties... I think I remember hearing cannabinoids degenerate after 200 degrees F ....but please do not quote me on that....

After 4 hours and the timer has gone off, strain out the milk and press out the milk from the material in the strainer. Pour milk into the container then let the milk cool then place into the fridge...

Your done...

Cooked leftover Brownies......you can take the extra left over cooked material and blend it up with olive oil or veggie or the oil of your choice

Then use that to make brownies.

take a normal box of brownies and add the mixed material and oil then add it to the Brownie mix ...... Add a egg or two extra and the mix and it comes out really cakey...really makes a regular brownie mix good...and medicinal...8)

Feel free to ask any questions...or talk about milk talk

This recipe has saved many lives! I hope it can help you or someone as much as it has helped me...

For Patients By Patients.....

Stand up for those who can not stand up for themselves!

Compassion is Revolution

MedicalMarijuanaPatient.com

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

GREAT INFO! Thanks for sharing it with us. Can this be used instead of hash oil to treat serious illnesses? I am astonished with the results of Phoenix Tears Oil across the world, and would like to make that cure available for those who need hope. I was wondering if the milk delivers the cannabinoids in the same manner, or at least with similar results? I'm going to check your website- Peace

M

MSL Foundation

My website needs help badly and will get some much needed attention hopefully this weekend and the months to come.

Also Yes you can use it for serious illness...

It has given my wife and I our lives back and we are now trying to start a family instead of living on a strict regime of prescribed narcotics and surgeries until she dies.

Now just a strict regiment of milk and cookies...hugs and smiles!

After my wife got better, we started this non-profit to help let others know about the medical applications... We started collecting data and sharing it instead of going back to our normal jobs and not tell anyone.

We have dedicated our lives to this. Look out for more to come!

S

ShapeShifter

thanks for joes' recipe danny, i read a few times a couple
years ago...but thought the info to be gone...glad you
had saved it...

Msl your input is appreciated as well, got some of your
cards/stickers at pnc on openingday, might have been
you that gave em to me

Anyone have any idea about slightly pm infested flowers/trim...i see joe says it's a no go, and i would
normally just iso them, but wanted to try this...probably
not the best idea

M

MSL Foundation

Right on ShapeShifter ya man that was me for sure. Glad you liked the stickers! we got some seriously sick designs coming out in another month....

But with the milk PM is definitely a no go... or any type of mold or unflushed herb and your going to be effecting someones immune system and that is what we are trying to help.

I have been experimenting on the milk with the same diseases for over 4 years now with miraculous results.

I taught Joe how to make the milk a few years back our methods have changed a little but the main difference in our milks was he uses Cows milk and I would use goats...And I soak my herb in the milk for four days prior to the actual cooking.

It really helps with the potency of the medicine.

Joe had the ability to use much more trim then I could so his was always more potent then mine! hehe he was always making some potent medicine!

MSL

Top Bottom