The Marijuana Saves Lives Milk Thread

• Thread starter MSL Foundation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MSL Foundation again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to greenthumbdanny again.

Thank you so much again, fellas.. This shit is insane fukin', dick knocking to the floor, wild ride stuff. :D I have a lil ptsd, insomnia, and severe pain from the military & other endeavors.. This shit knocks me out and I sleep better than I have ever slept in a very long time the other night.. Incredible!!

saldiado

saldiado

This is some great info to spread and Im using all the trim from next run to make some milk sounds like an amazing way to medicate.

B

BudBlazer

Think milk would benefit my ulcer? I need something better than the shitty prescription I have. I hate taking pills

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
My one question.....

Does milk put you down more then lets say ISO or BHO pill capsules. 3 of those put me down for the count!!!! Anyone with experience with both of them?

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

yo whats good msl....long time no talk...get at me sometime i want some more them, marijuana saves breasts stickers....az

M

MSL Foundation

Think milk would benefit my ulcer? I need something better than the shitty prescription I have. I hate taking pills

Yes for sure it heals ulcers with the right diet and as little stress as possible the milks can take care of it. At least keep if from flaring up.

Kinda what my wife had going on with the Crohn's disease and it saved her!

She was on over 30 pills a day. 30 asocal, 3 lortabs, 3 valium, 3 muscle relaxers everyday. They wanted to take out her colon and parts of her intestine where the ulcers were.

Now no surgeries no pills and just the milk.

The hardest part is keeping her in milk constantly. She needs lots of trim/popcorn to make it and she goes through a ton of milk cause her case is severe.

A friend, actually my wife's mentor who had a less severe case of Crohn's passed away over 5 years ago. But she would not use the milk. Very sad. She had four kids too. That is why we started the Foundation

If you have any questions about diet please ask away!

MSL

M

MSL Foundation

My one question.....

Does milk put you down more then lets say ISO or BHO pill capsules. 3 of those put me down for the count!!!! Anyone with experience with both of them?

Depending on the potency of the milk I would say the milk is dangerously out of this world.

I have tried iso pills an I still think the milk is the winner!

MSL

M

MSL Foundation

yo whats good msl....long time no talk...get at me sometime i want some more them, marijuana saves breasts stickers....az

Hey man glad to hear from you...

About the MSB stuff I am on it man...We have some new MSB stuff coming out by the end of this month! A bunch of new stuff. PM sent!

MSL

B

Backward_Z

GTD, no joke about Schmoe overdosing people with the milk. The first time I had it, he dosed me so hard I was writhing on the floor, speaking in tongues, tripping the *fuck* out. I learned new respect for the cannabis plant that night, I'll tell you that for sure.

Some friends and I have been making milk using Joe's recipe for some time now and we've made some tweaks. The biggest is to use some lecithin, liquid form if you can find it, maybe 1tsp/gallon of milk as an emulsifier. It halves the time you need to cook the milk in the pressure cooker, which is good because it comes out a lighter, more attractive color while retaining potency.

I've found also that after you put the lid on, you want to keep your burners absolutely as low as you can. It's easier on an electric rangetop than on a gas stove where finding the balance between super-low and the slightest gust will blow out your flame is really tricky. According to a friend who said she heard it from Joe, he said that if you see any scorching happening at the bottom of your pressure cooker, either the temp. is too high or you're cooking it too long. I've never been able to completely eliminate scorching on my milk but I have found that using less material will help a lot at the cost of potency.

Higher quality material will produce lighter colors and less bitter flavor, but I don't really care about the flavor: I don't like it either which way. I usually just fill with leaf trim to full saturation and let it cook. The milk comes out bitter and dark but plenty potent and I pinch my nose and chase it with OJ anyway. I've even used trim that'd been through a kief tumbler to fine success before. Even then, I was dosing between ½-1oz and dosing lightweights at or under 1-2tsp (I err low, don't want to do to others what Joe did to me ;) ). "Do you want to smoke?" "No." "Gooooooood" :cool

Another tip: here in CA I buy Strauss Family Creamery brand whole milk. It's non-homogenized and still has cream that'll rise to the top. More fat = better.

H

hclip

I see that people mention a pressure cooker as the best method, does everyone really mean a croc pot? Pressure cookers get pretty hot and you cant really open them till they cool down, I would think you would burn the milk. A double boiler would be perfect for a situation like this, that would almost assure you don't burn your milk plus you can keep the temp really low and let it simmer.

MSL, great thread and great topic. I recently lost two close family members to cancer and I feel this treatment could of actually saved one of them had there been more knowledge and awareness about cannabis usage and treatments. Keep up the good fight!

M

MSL Foundation

Hey Hclip I am really sorry to hear about your losses.

Never is easy and I know the milk would have helped that is why we are doing what we can to get this message out so it can help those who need to know NOW!

The pressure cooker is really to make sure that the moisture is not lost. So you cook at the lowest level Possible.

but I think your onto something....using a pressure cooker with a double boiler under it.... going to try that method next and see how it goes and post the results.Thanks Hclip

Good luck helping as many as you can...and if you ever want to talk hit me up in PM. Thank you for the good words!

MSL

B

Backward_Z

MSL: Not the guy you're thinking of.

hclip: Like MSL said, the pressure cooker is to avoid losing moisture. When you're done cooking it, typically instead of relieving the pressure valve you'd want to let it just sit and cool. I've filled up my sink with cold water and submerged the vessel partially before to cool it down faster.

Schmoe said: "A double boiler works, too, but I don't know how to do it that way."

And about burning the milk--you want to keep your temperatures as low as you can manage. I get the milk to just where it starts to steam and create a film on the side of the vessel when I add in my product. I never let it get so close to boiling that the fat begins to separate. After I add the product, I let it warm up ever so slightly before putting the lid on and reducing to lowest possible heat. In the end, I still get some scorching on the bottom of the vessel but I think my problem is that I have a gas range. An electric stove will distribute heat more evenly and more easily maintain low low heat without getting blown out.

H

hclip

Ah, the moisture! I didnt really think about the milk simmering and reducing down to nothing, duh. I think the water bath/double boiler under the pressure cooker will definitely cut out the chance of burning the milk. I may have to give this a try.

B

Backward_Z

Another tip I just thought of: be sure to cool it off gradually. I do my cold water bath/let it cool on the counter for a while before placing it in the fridge overnight. I put it in the fridge overnight before I put it in the freezer. Going straight from still-warm on the counter-top to the freezer will probably result in problems.

Q

Queenmegatoka

MyTNT pressure cooker is missing the regulator

Are there any suggestions on how to make some milk without the use of a pressure cooker? Would a loses pot not work? I know I'll loose some steam but I'm really wanting to make some milk but I'm kinda in a pickle. :speechless

saldiado

saldiado

Fresh trim cool for canna milk?

This seemed like the appropriate thread to ask this. I just got the pressure cooker but am in a pinch for time. I'm harvesting the white master kush a couple days early and was thinking the trim from it would make some knockout canna milk. Has anybody tried using fresh undried trim for canna milk?

saldiado

saldiado

Well I am trying it right now. Il let everyone know how it turns out.

M

mellokitty

currently experimenting with high-fat cream from the local dairy and it works great, although not as potent as some of the butters i've made. <--this might actually be a good thing. ;p
my current pet project is canna-whipped-cream and i've been experimenting with cream of tartar and soy lecithin. seems the heating process makes the whip cream not want to whip. closest thing i've come up with so far was heavy and dense; more like devon cream than whip but my 'guinea pigs' loved it. (in other news, lecithin is fun! foamed everything! grapefruit juice!)

just wanted to add that whether i'm cooking butter or cream, i'm very fond of the oven set on 'warm' rather than a stovetop element -- the heat distribution is more even, and there's no fear of scorching. also, you don't need to stir it as much so you're not agitating unnecessary chlorophylls etc. into your mix. hope this helps.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
This thread could help save my life so i will be rereading and asking lots of questions. Thank you for sharing this info. And thank you to Schwoop for sending me here for help.

Top Bottom