the mask f2

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ookiimata

I just put a couple Mask F2 beans into soil after paper towel germ, so I've been following this thread with interest. Great pics too.

O

ookiimata

You guys have any strain-specific tips to hand out? I'm going to vert-scrog in a cab.

D

dagobaker

these are pics of a cross im working on
black cheese and double koosh
the plants come down this weekend
(light dk ---drk blackcheese(((the black cheese is my invention from chunky cheese from canna. and true blueberry from dj short)))))

CSC 56520001
CSC 56680001
CSC 56690001
DSC 56310001
DSC 56330001
CSC 57510001
CSC 57540001
CSC 57550001
DSC 57430001
DSC 57400001
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Pretty flowers ya got there bro, can't take my eye off the dark skinned chic, Peace SSP

D

dagobaker

thankx
the black cheese is as close to a perfect plant as possible
i have bx and ix working..........love to ibl and maybe release them cheap.............
the black cheese has 8 weekspeed color bag appeal trichomes power flavor and smell................i need to stablize those traits and keep the biggest yielder

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looks great bro nice looking plant for sure

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
thankx twist..............slowly getting there
trying to find uber dank...........fast and yielder

stick with the path your on looks like its the right one for usre. your pic taking skills have improved alot as well.

O

ookiimata

Is the black cheese your creation? I've never heard of that one, and those pics look killer killer.

D

dagobaker

Is the black cheese your creation? I've never heard of that one, and those pics look killer killer.

yea cannacopia chunky cheese x trueblueberry from djshort
i have IX and BX already drying...........and the mom black pheno is being revegged

C

cuahitl

Hey man. How are the ladies? Mine should be done any day now there on week 9. Sorry I haven't got pics yet.

D

dagobaker

Hey man. How are the ladies? Mine should be done any day now there on week 9. Sorry I haven't got pics yet.

i still have a few weeks
i think 4 more......taking them 10 total from seed
starting to pack on some trichs

T

timber01

I got 5 Mask freebies & got 3 females Leaves were deep purple, but flowers stayed green Great smoke Clones died due to equipment malfunction so I have to get more

D

dagobaker

I got 5 Mask freebies & got 3 females Leaves were deep purple, but flowers stayed green Great smoke Clones died due to equipment malfunction so I have to get more

i have 3 females left and 1 is uber dank looking
have her cloned ......not sure if im keeping as i havent even choppped let alone tried.......
they get the scissors this week

D

dagobaker

mask have been chopped 9.5 weeks of 12/12
3 phenos
1 very very jack herer dom
1 very herijuana (im going by pics and friends help....never grew it before)
1 seems like a mix
the uber dank one is the worst yielder of course.......that being the heri dom........
the mix is the best and only decent yielder..........although id ont think ill b keeping this strain
it was a freebie f2 afterall

D

dagobaker

pics to come
wow wow wow wwow. what horrible yielders lol
omfg the uber #3 is so dank its insane.......layers of trichs
from 3 plants ill hit 2 zips maybe if im lucky

D

dagobaker

few really bad pics...............
this is the uber dank pheno......just miserable yield
found a few beans in this run mistakely crossed with blueogkush18............so they might b some interesting crosses

CSC 61180001
CSC 61190001
D

dagobaker

grinding brought out pine tree crossed with menthol cig...........

Top Bottom