the mask f2

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

i got 5 of these seeds to start with. popped 3 and got three females. 2 of them look like the same pheno but one of these girls might b the recessive pheno. ive never seen a bud so small (couple weeks mayb into flower) have buds this frosty. ive got too say im pretty happy with sannies gear, also runing kollosus popped 3 and got 3 females. kollosus is not as frosty though.

Unit541

Unit541

How's the Mask coming along? How 'bout a pic or two. I'm getting ready to pop 5 of 'em for the maiden voyage in a brand new room.

As much as you feel like sharing would be greatly appreciated.

T

tattoojim

How's the Mask coming along? How 'bout a pic or two. I'm getting ready to pop 5 of 'em for the maiden voyage in a brand new room.

As much as you feel like sharing would be greatly appreciated.

my computer has been down, and i lost all my pics. but i can say this one is a keeper. i had 5 seeds and ran 3 and got 3 girls. out of them three there was a purple pheno that was awsome and i wished i would have kept her for a mother. strong lemon fuel smell and taste and kinda poetent. veg m and take cuts and hope you got that purple pheno its worth the wait.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

The small bud pheno takes after the herijuana.

The Mask was out when I ordered. It's definitely something I'd like to run some day.

B

b.ver

Sorry for the ignorance, but the Mask's parentage is herijuana and what? Got my interests piqued with talk of purple phenos and super-potent latent genetics in the herijuana. Thanks!

Unit541

Unit541

The Mask is Herijuana X Sannies Jack.

That's a hell of a sales pitch, and I often wonder why this cross isn't more popular.

devious d

devious d

got a pack of these myself as a freebie from sannie still havent cracked them,ive seen pic of a really cacked pheno(crystal apon crystal) of this, was just looking for pics as im sure it was on hear, looking forward to these as 4 out of 5 herijuana was male peace D.D

snoopytime

snoopytime

Devious that pheno you are talkin bout is probably Clepters 'Ebeneezer Sploodge' pheno of the Mask. Google it, youll see it on Sannies site

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i gotta say ..i have been on the hunt for some more of these beans,,and no luck :(..i have some beans from a plant that hermed from a bad light leak...i gave some of those beans to a buddy, he ran m out side and no herms from them :D..its seems that i will b going into these beans next year to find a keeper :)..any one sitting on some of the original beans hit me up

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
f1 f2 stock anywhere...:( SOMEONE IS SITTING ON SOME SOME WHERE

ImNorml

ImNorml

Was given to me from a trusted friend. Connoisseur of sorts. I'll get some shots up if he'll email me some. The smoke was beyond incredible.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Was given to me from a trusted friend. Connoisseur of sorts. I'll get some shots up if he'll email me some. The smoke was beyond incredible.
i will b waiting lol ;):D..

devious d

devious d

@tattoojim not one of my mask cracked couldnt have been more dissappointed, usual method, dont know any uk growers of it, hardly anyone knew herijuana which i bough when i got them run a few times, i liked even tho i had a small yeilder, my wife and other patients didnt, so never kept still got beans, shame not the mask good luck with your ebeneezer splodge cut , im on the hunt peace D.D

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@tattoojim not one of my mask cracked couldnt have been more dissappointed, usual method, dont know any uk growers of it, hardly anyone knew herijuana which i bough when i got them run a few times, i liked even tho i had a small yeilder, my wife and other patients didnt, so never kept still got beans, shame not the mask good luck with your ebeneezer splodge cut , im on the hunt peace D.D
man that sucks...i will b on the hunt for a bit, but i have some seeds from a light leak..they might b my only source to bring this girl back

devious d

devious d

hermi stock not a good start,, but chance of getting eb-splodge worth a try good luck peace D.D not into all that hoarding strains elite cuts spread the love

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hermi stock not a good start,, but chance of getting eb-splodgeworth a try good luck peace D.D
a buddy ran some of them beans outdoors...he didnt get one herm...i was so happy to hear that lol

Top Bottom