The Master Cleanse/ The Lemonade Diet

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

ToastyRoadie

This really is a wonderful cleanse and does work.

I haven't seen anyone mention the Psyllium husk with bentonite either. Google it and see how it can remove heavy metals in the body.

My father in law did this when he was diagnosed with cancer, had no energy at all. Upon completing the cleanse he was revitalized once again.

As far as heartburn, I use to live on tums and baking soda on occasion. I have since cut out all fake sugars and most real sugars and never get heartburn anymore. Stay away from all sweetened drinks.

P

pandor

Perhaps I should have added more detail to my previous post.

I lost weight and it changed my relationship with food. I understand so much better now why I had such bad eating habits even as a vegan. I would eat when I was not hungry.

Also, it helped me achieve a whole new level of self discipline which is something I have always struggled with.

It also detoxed my body. Everyone does it for their own reason. Some may not loose weight. Some may loose a ton. Everyone has toxic buildup in their body. We are exposed to chemicals in our food, our air, our soaps, etc.

I have more mental clarity than ever. I have a new relationship with food. I have not gotten sick at all since. I had no illness to speak of, but I believe those who say they have been cured of various ailments from eczema to diabetes to cancer.

Fasting (and/or calorie restriction) has been proven to extend life.

T

ToastyRoadie

Good luck, it's not easy.

Make sure you always drink the lemonade, if you feel sick, drink up, if you feel hungry, drink up, drink, drink and more drink, lol.

I will be doing it soon, my wife and I do it once a year now.

Which recipe/instructions are you using?

pura

pura

Ive been doing this cleanse for some time now, also drink lots of Palo Azul Tea. It helps restore your kidney and its also used for detox. Im vegan so im very grounded on what i eat and taking care of the body is over looked. Everybody should read this book The China Story

S

sfzoo

^thank you for that. bought.

I'm familiar with the study through the movie Forks Over Knives. But didn't know there was a book.

pura

pura

glad you bought it. it's amazing...you wont put the book down. it will challenge you a lot and give you different perspectives on nutrition. its one of my favorite books.

S

sk2004

How do you check pH of your body? Where do u put the probe? Or is it like one of those pregnancy tests where u pee on it

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Heh...On one hand I can't believe what I'm reading here...On the other hand I'd be willing to bet that most here voted for Obama so I come to my senses and realize why. LOL!

Curing diabetes and cancer....Too funny for words.

T

ToastyRoadie

How do you check pH of your body? Where do u put the probe? Or is it like one of those pregnancy tests where u pee on it

Yes, you can get the litmus test strips at your local pharmacy.

T

ToastyRoadie

Heh...On one hand I can't believe what I'm reading here...On the other hand I'd be willing to bet that most here voted for Obama so I come to my senses and realize why. LOL!

Curing diabetes and cancer....Too funny for words.

Weird that you would find that funny. Funny weird or funny ha ha?

Perhaps I may be of assistance, but first off, what does voting for Obama have to do with this thread? I didn't and won't, oh well, there goes that theory.

What are you having trouble believing? Perhaps you just came to bash? Just curious.

Peace...

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Weird that you would find that funny. Funny weird or funny ha ha?

Perhaps I may be of assistance, but first off, what does voting for Obama have to do with this thread? I didn't and won't, oh well, there goes that theory.

What are you having trouble believing? Perhaps you just came to bash? Just curious.

Peace...

Yeah...As a Personal Trainer...as one who is educated on diet, nutrition, exercise, physiology...as one who makes a point of looking at "the science" of said topics, I find it hilarious that a bunch of "rookies" are trying to tell me, one that studies diet, nutrition, and exercise, that this "farce" could cure cancer and diabetes...So yeah...I'm bashing, capiche?

Oh! And HEY!!! I'm not on this diet and ya know what??? I feel GREAT!!! I'm lean, strong, I fuck like a madman, I can outperform most males 30 years my junior...and I'm 51 years old!

Show me hard science as to how the lemonade, psyllium, and cayenne cure cancer....k?

Is it all in the Kreb's Cycle? Show me the science. Jesus...some of you guys a gullible.

For the record guys...All the produce that you're ingesting in this diet have been exposed to the effects of chemtrails so you're screwed anyway...LOL!

Yes...I call this "diet" bullshit.

T

ToastyRoadie

:shake
Yeah...As a Personal Trainer...as one who is educated on diet, nutrition, exercise, physiology...as one who makes a point of looking at "the science" of said topics, I find it hilarious that a bunch of "rookies" are trying to tell me, one that studies diet, nutrition, and exercise, that this "farce" could cure cancer and diabetes...So yeah...I'm bashing, capiche?

Oh! And HEY!!! I'm not on this diet and ya know what??? I feel GREAT!!! I'm lean, strong, I fuck a madman, I can outperform most males 30 years my junior...and I'm 51 years old!

Show me hard science as to how the lemonade, psyllium, and cayenne cure cancer....k?

Is it all in the Kreb's Cycle? Show me the science. Jesus...some of you guys a gullible.

For the record guys...All the produce that you're ingesting in this diet have been exposed to the effects of chemtrails so you're screwed anyway...LOL!

Yes...I call this "diet" bullshit.

Lol, I can say the same, great shape here. :character0035:

Oh, wowz, i am a personal trainer and I know how to look at science.:confused0054: Look out for the chemtrails, oh no, the sky is falling.
:shake
It's as you say, you are bashing, nothing but your egotistical rant, no science.

You really aren't here for any science discussion on the diet either, you are simply here for more bashing and to brag about your sex life, you couldn't be more obvious. :D

Thanks for the friendly bashing, toodles, personal trainer. I find it hilarious that you took a break from fucking your madman to come here and bash, lol. Oh and TMI on outlasting your young male companions, lol, not sure what that was about, weird for sure. :wondering

JK :tongue0011: :bong2:

true grit

true grit

Nope ya don't. I tried this for a few days and started to question it a bit due to my uber high metabolism. Theres a difference in cleaning out your body and making it weak IMO. When regular semi strenuous activity is a bit much, something aint clicking.

Honestly I'm in great shape already, high metabolism, healthy and work out regularly. I wanted to do it for the "detox" and mental aspect. I quickly realized i wasn't getting enough of what my body needed for my activity. I read into and found many doctors making good points as to why it doesn't work as thought and most benefits are just personal opinions/experiences.

Liver detoxs your body, this cleanse deprives your liver of the amino acids needed to cleanse/detox your body naturally. Also weakens the GI tract, as all its doing basically introducing your body to a strong laxative. Besides shocking your body which can decrease immunity, it can slow your metabolic rate as body adapts to less food, just water, and lacking in many of the normal proteins/vitamins/etc you need. this is detrimental once you come off of it.

I know many people dig it- my friends do for sure, but all they can really tell me is that they lost a little weight, shit a lot, i wouldn't believe the stuff they shit out, and the mental growth they gained.... IMO if thats it then i can go get a colonic and meditate more. Works for some, not for everybody... didn't for me. I will instead stick to a lighter/veggie diet for a while to get what i need and continue to be able to do my normal ish and up my workouts.

K

kolah

no food= GOOD, IMO of course.

Electrolyte levels are a concern but it appears your concoction addresses those issues.

BTW I am a big fan of colonics, especially coffee enemas. (and no I won't spend time debating my position). I will say this: I'd rather stick warm coffee up my ass then pump (mustard gas) aka chemotherapy in my veins. :)

A

alexkarma

To each their own. A lot of people feel it works for them, but some don't. If you go into it with a negative mind state... this is baloney, I'm going to fail, I'm going to be hungry/fatigued, etc., you're probably going to end up disappointed.

Do some research on the ingredients before putting it down. I believe, for me, it does help rid the impurities in my body and improve the function of my immune system. Lemons have a natural anti-microbrial effect. Cayenne pepper has been proven to increase blood flow, thus helping to eliminate toxins in the blood. Organic maple syrup has many natural minerals and vitamins, as well as a sufficient amount of calories to give the body energy during the cleanse.

http://www.thelemonadesite.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom